002.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

**MINHO POV**

Eavesdropping to Ji Eun’s conversation with someone, I already want to pull the phone out of her ear and talk to the person. The person probably is her boyfriend.

Like seriously, thinking of hooking up with someone just by attending a welcome party? How does that person’s mind actually work??

And the fact that I heard Ji Eun apologizing for something that she didn’t even do, I want to laugh already. You’re not doing anything wrong, Ji Eun. Why sorry?

“Hyung.” I almost screamed in surprise when Taemin called me out. I looked at him like a discovered culprit.

“What?!” I almost forgot I was carrying Sangbum so I raised my voice a little. “Oh, sorry~” I immediately retreated when I saw the baby’s surprised expression.

“What are you doing there?” Taemin said and peeped through the garden. There he saw Ji Eun coming back inside.

“I think I need to go ahead.” Ji Eun smiled to us as she was cutely waving. “Bye Bye, Sangbum, let’s see each other next time.” He said and wiggled the baby’s hands.

“But you just arrived.” Taemin uttered. “You’re going already? You haven’t eaten yet.”

“I really need to go. I forgot I’m attending another event. I’m sorry.” She looked so apologetic but I can already see on her face that she doesn’t want to go yet.

“Come On, Ji Eun~ You eat first and then I’ll take you to the next event you’re also attending.” I suggested. I don’t know, but please don’t blame me for being so curious about her relationship with the person who called her a while ago. I heard she will be going to see that person’s game. What game exactly is it? Is that person an athlete?

“Oppa.” From my back was Krystal calling. “I’m off. Take me back to the dorm.” She said, but I really wonder, why is she looking at Ji Eun instead of me? Is there something wrong with her eyes or what?

Crap. She might have probably heard I was asking to take Ji Eun somewhere after she eats. This is so wrong. I am so dead with Krystal right now.

**END OF POV**

 

**JI EUN POV**

I don’t know that girl, but I’m sure she’s Minho’s girlfriend, and she looks at me weirdly. It’s awkward.

But never mind, I need to go and be on Dong Shin’s game on time. He’ll scold me again if he doesn’t find me there.

I rushed to the field and felt so much relief when it hasn’t started yet. I went to occupy the seat close enough to see how he does on the game. It’s high jumping, by the way.

As usual, my boyfriend is really good. He got the first place as how I expected him to be in. Right when the game was finished, I went down the audience area and rushed to his locker room.

“Congratulations, jagi!” I jumped as I entered the door. He was standing in front of his locker drying his body that was already full of sweat.

“You didn’t even watch it.” He acted like mad again. I pouted.

“Of course I watched it. How would I know you won if I was not there?”

“You predicted it already. You know I always win.” He said.

“Aniya~ Jagi-ah.” I went to him and wiggled his arm cutely. “I saw it all. I saw how great my boyfriend was just now.” He didn’t respond. “I love you…”

Still no respond. “Hey, I said I love you~”

“I love you, too.” He finally uttered and smiled at me. Wah, my day is fulfilled again now that I saw his smile. “I’ll just go take a bath for a while. Let’s eat after, okay?” He said and went out of the door. I followed him with my sight.

Girls started appearing out of nowhere. Some of them were even holding banners which have Dong Shin’s name on it.

“Oppa! Oppa you’re so great!!” They shouted as Dongshin appeared.

I saw how he smiled… pshh! Why does he have to smile like that to them?! Everybody’s going crazy! Tsk.

“Oppa~ Can we take pictures together?” The girl, who looks like a flirt, uttered while clinging into my boyfriend’s arm. “Ohh~ Is it okay, unnie?” She uttered when the fans noticed me who was standing on the door.

“Oh yes! Of course!” I faked a smile and asked them to go on. Dongshin smiled at me. I have to agree because he gets angry everytime I go jealous of those girls. He will always say it’s just a fanservice. What fanservice? Is he a celebrity or something?

**END OF POV**