001.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

**MINHO POV**

Finally, after over a year, Kibum has returned back to Korea with his wife, Chae In, and their cute son, Sang Bum. They prepared a welcome party for the family, but I bet this is for publicity since they are already planning for our next album launching, and Chae In’s coming back to spotlight after giving birth. Whatever reason there might be, I’m just glad SHINee is complete again, and our family just got bigger now that we have little Sang Bum.

“Ji Eun came.” Taemin smiled and quickly went to welcome Ji Eun. She was invited. It was probably Chae In who called her so she could celebrate with us today.

Aside from SHINee members with Onew and Jonghyun hyung’s family, other SM artists including their managers, and some close friends were there to welcome the family, too.

“Annyonghasaeyo~” Ji Eun greeted as soon as she came close to our area. I was standing with Krystal, Taemin, Siwon-hyung, and Donghae-hyung.

“Was she the one who helped them out?” Siwon hyung asked with an interesting smile. I nodded. “Cool. You’re a nurse, right? Thank you very much for helping the couple out.” He said and immediately shook hands with Ji Eun. I noticed he somehow likes her. Why not? Ji Eun is cute enough to be liked by everyone, including idols.

I was smiling when Krystal elbowed me silently, I looked at her. “You’re staring too much.” She uttered like a jealous little kid. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her even tighter.

“I’m sorry, okay?” I quickly apologized to end the about-to-be-an-argument. I know my girlfriend. She’s someone I can’t compete with. I should immediately accept defeat even before a war starts.

Krytal frowned and crossed her arms. I saw how she looked at the innocent Ji Eun. She was exactly looking at her from head to toe. “Soo-jung-ah…” I whispered. “She’s nice. Don’t look at her like that.” I uttered.

The same look was thrown at me, “Then do you want me to do it with you instead?” She said. I put my hands up in defeat. “I’ll go to Vic-umma for a while. Don’t ever do something I won’t like, okay?” She walked away, still arms crossed.

I shook my head and smiled… Soo Jung is really something. I’m surprised I can keep up with her for almost 4 years now. I probably love her so much.

**END OF POV**

 

“It’s nice seeing you again.” Minho uttered when Ji Eun walked away from KeyChain couple who seemed to be a lot sweeter than before. “Here.” He handed Ji Eun a glass of juice.

She accepted it and smiled. “Thanks, and yes, it’s been a while.” She uttered nicely.

“How’s nursing?” Minho asked because he thought there’s nothing else to talk about.

“It’s good.” Ji Eun uttered and her attention was drawn to Sang Bum who was being carried by Taemin at that time. Taeminnie went forward to Minho and Ji Eun.

“Hyung, can you carry Sangbummie for a while? I need to go to the comfort room for a while.” He requested.

“Sure.” He took Sangbum from Minho and Taemin smiled at Ji Eun before walking away.

“He’s so cute.” Ji Eun smiled and caressed Sangbum’s face. “Hi, Sangbummie. I’m Ji Eun-noona. I’m happy to meet you.” She told him.

Sangbum was smiling brightly. They couldn’t take their eyes away from the cute little kid. Then suddenly, Sangbum spread his arms towards Ji Eun. Minho was a lot taller than Ji Eun so Sangbum was leaning downward while reaching for her.

“Oh? Does he want me to carry him?” She looked at Minho and he nodded. Ji Eun then carefully took Sangbum to her arms and dances him cutely. “Wow. You’re really cute.” She said and giggled.

“He likes to hang out with girls a lot.” Minho uttered after a while. “A while ago he was asking for Krystal to carry her, and then Chae In had to carry him every time he starts fussing around. Sangbum-ah… you inherit that from your appa, don’t you?” Minho said while looking at Sangbum who was giggling while he was on Ji Eun’s arms.

“To think that he also likes to hang out with Taemin….” Ji Eun uttered. Minho looked at her confusingly. He probably didn’t realize what she meant. “I mean… Taemin looks like a girl to me.” She said to make it clearer. Minho chuckled.

“Yeah, he really looks like a girl.” He agreed.

They were enjoying Sangbum’s smiles when Ji Eun’s phone rang. “Oh, can you take him for a while? I’ll just get the call.” She said and handed him back to Minho carefully.

“Jagi~” He heard Ji Eun uttered when she walked away.

He frowned and looked at Sangbum, “Did you hear what she said?” He chuckled when he realized Sangbum won’t answer him at all because he’s only months old.

Drawn by too much curiosity, Minho secretly followed Ji Eun who was heading to the garden area. “Shhh, Sangbum-ah. Noona must not hear us.” He said to Sangbum who was looking at him with curious eyes.

 

**JI EUN POV**

“Jagi-ah~” I answered as soon as I received a call from Dong Shin, my boyfriend for almost 2 years.

“Where are you?” He uttered. As how I hear him, he must be irritated again.

“I’m at the welcome celebration of Key-oppa and Chae In. You know them, right? The idols that I helped over a year ago.” I explained.

“You don’t have to be there anymore. You have no relationship to them at all. And besides, you might just meet random guys out there. I don’t want you to mingle so much. Why are you not following me?” He sounded really irritated just now.

“Aniya, Dong Shin-ah, I just came for a while and I will really leave now. I just dropped by because they invited me over.” I insisted. I planned to stay for a little long while, but because he’s already ordering me to go, so I think I need to leave already.

“Are you planning to hook up with some idol just now?”

“I’m not! What hook up? I have you, Dong Shin-ah. Why would I hook up with them? Don’t you trust me enough?” I said, he didn’t respond. “Dong Shin-ah… I’m sorry, okay? Can you forgive me? Please forgive me. I’ll really leave now.” I begged to stop the argument between us.

“If you miss my game later, I won’t forgive you.”

“No. I’ll definitely go to your game later. See you soon, I love you!” He just ended the call without even saying he loves me, too.

I don’t know. He is always like this since we got together. I’m used to his random nags and hateful words. I’m used to him being stubborn. I believe he loves me and having that kind of attitude is just his personality. I accepted them all for I love him to bits. But I still wish someday he would appreciate me as much as how I appreciate and value me. Though I know he’s appreciative of me already, I just want him to be more showy when it comes to those kinds of stuff.

**END OF POV**


 

Author's Note:

From this story, I'll try to use various POVs. So yeah, male POVs will always be put into blue font color and females will be in red color. :) Thanks to all who subscribed super early. Do give me random comments... I smiled through all of them. Hehehe ~