064.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

**Fast Forward**

Minho drove Krystal back to the F(x) dorm. It’s been 2 weeks since both of them started to be “friends” again and the members were being so anxious about Minho being like this.

“Oppa, thanks for the ride again.” Krystal said as she was about to get off the car. “Are you sure Ji eun won’t be mad of this? She might be suspicious once she finds out.” She said with a tone of concern on her voice.

“How will she know it when she’s not even here with me?” Minho smiled at Krystal. “She’s out there hanging around with her family in California. She won’t know anything.”

“I see.” Krystal was satisfied enough. She looked at Minho again and was hesitant to ask for a bit, but she did anyway. “Oppa… when did you realize you like her?” She asked.

Minho was surprised for a second, but he still managed to answer that unexpected question, “While you’re away.” He simply said, not adding any information to it.

“Ah.” Krystal nodded, “Then… if I didn’t leave you and stayed here instead, do you still think you might have been in love with her?”

“Well…” Minho looked up and tried to think of an answer, he looked at her again and shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know. Maybe?”

“Maybe what?”

“It can be, or it cannot be.” He made it clearer. “Why are we talking about these things anyway?” He asked showing a little cold side.

“I just want to… know.” Krystal said and looked at his finger like a child who was just being scolded by her mom. “All this time I’ve been thinking that everything was my fault.” She looked at Minho with puppy eyes. “If I had been a lot more understanding and open minded, I think I might have still had you with me right now.” She said.

“Right.” Minho uttered out of nowhere.

“You weren’t supposed to fall in love with her, but ended up doing so because I was so childish.” She said, believing that all this time Minho was just in love with Ji Eun for a very shallow reason. “Tell me, do you love that girl that much?” She asked boldly.

“I don’t know.” Minho smiled and looked at the steering wheel, blankly. “Much? How much? I don’t know. I love her? I don’t know.” Minho said while shaking his head more than once.

Krystal nodded but there was a hint of smile on her face. It seems to her that Minho wasn’t sure if he really loves Ji eun and he’s probably confused now that his real love is beside him.

“I need to go now. Thanks for the ride again, oppa.” She said and planted a kiss on Minho’s cheek before going out. Minho was surprised at first, but came back to reality when he heard the slam of the door being closed. Krystal waved for one last time before running to the doorway.

She waited for Minho to drive away and just stood there. As soon as he left, someone came in smiling widely towards her.

“So did you take it?” Krystal asked.

“Of course. Though it’s a little quick, my camera is in fast shutter speed so I managed to capture few moments that will look like both of you are really having fun.” The person said.

“How about the kiss on his cheek?”

“It’s here. 3 shots of it to be precise.” She said and showed her the screen of her camera.

“Good job. These three look great.” Krystal smiled, praising the girl. “Anyways… have you posted the news?”

The girl took her phone out and showed Krystal her latest post on weibo.

SHINee Minho was seen in front of F(x) dorm driving Krystal home from rehearsal.

“Perfect.” Krystal smiled widely and patted the girl’s shoulder. “Now post these photos you got anywhere in the internet. Make sure it will spread really quickly.” She said, “Oh, and make sure it reaches US, especially in California.” She giggled and went straight inside their dorm.

Minho reached the dorm 15 minutes after driving Krystal. He received a call from SHINee’s resident netizen after taking his shoes off.

“PABO-yah!!” Jonghyun yelled over the phone.

“Yah, hyung! Why are you yelling? I’m not a deaf!” He yelled back.

“What are you doing, pabo?! You and Krystal were caught kissing each other on your car right in front of their dorm! What are you doing, idiot!!”

“Really?” Minho uttered in a low tone. He frowned for a bit.

“REALLY? That’s all that you can say?! You’re so pabo I swear you’ll be dead once Jieun comes back! You scandalous person. Tsk.” Jonghyun said and ended the call immediately.

Minho shook his head and threw his phone on the couch. “Tsk. I knew this would happen.” 



 

Author's Note:

There, I made another one. :D