042.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Unnie. I’m surprised you wanted to meet me.” Jessica’s ultimate fan excitedly sat with her that morning and had coffee together. “You told me you want me to do something for you. What is it?”

This fan is known to stalk not just SNSD but also SHINee. She’s a Jonghyun sasaeng fan to be exact, but ever since Jonghyun married Choonhee, she stopped stanning him.

“Do you have any idea of who Shin Ji Eun is?” She smiled at her fan. “I mean I know she’s Minho’s girlfriend, but who is she personally?”

The fan leaned closer, “Why do you want to know unnie?” She smiled naughtily. “Is it because of your sister?”

“YAH.” Jessica uttered. “Lower down your voice. People might hear you.”

“Oopps. I know I’m right.” She chuckled and covered .

“Fine. It’s about Krystal. That girl stole Minho away from my sister, and I want to know why she had the guts to do that.” She said in a very evil way.

“Oh really? She looked nice. I never thought she could ever do that.” She said.

“Don’t tell this to anybody yet, but that girl really stole Minho from my sister.” Jessica confessed. “And I want her not to enjoy the life of being Choi Minho’s girlfriend, that’s why I want to know her exactly. Can you know everything about her for me?” She smiled.

“Of course, unnie! That is so simple!” She boasted and shrugged her shoulder. “I’ll do it for you and you’ll sure know everything about her in 3 days.”

“Oh really?! That’s so nice! I’ll wait for it!” She uttered happily and showed gratefulness to the fan.

****

[3 days later]

“So what’s up?”

“So her name is SHIN JI EUN. She’s currently 22  years old and she’s working as a nurse on a small private clinic. She lives with her mother and sister.”

“What about some interesting information?” Jessica asked.

“Aish.. unnie. Why are you so impatient? I’m saving it for the last… but since you want to know it already.. so here it is.” She breathed for a while, “She had a boyfriend 2 months before she and Minho started dating. It was Sam Dongshin, a member of Seoul’s official team for high jumping. I saw him somewhere and he’s pretty hot, too.” She said. “I don’t know why the two of them broke up but I talked to one of Dongshin’s friends. He told me Ji Eun broke up because she met Minho and he clearly showed interest in her. She realized Minho is much popular than Dongshin so she decided to cling into Minho instead.”

“What?” Jessica looked at the fan with such disgusting look.

“Really, Unnie. That girl is a perfect leech.” The fan commented. “She’s very disgusting, and I couldn’t believe Minho chose her over Krystal. Yuck.” She uttered.

“I’m interested to that Dongshin.”

“I know you would be.” The fan smiled meaningfully. “So I got his number for you. Hey, unnie… I know you’re plotting something in mind, and I’m willing to support you. And… I think I’m not telling you something more important than everything.”

“What is it?”

“Shin Ji Eun is adopted. Her parents saw her beside the garbage can when she was just a baby so they took care of her.”

Jessica smirked, “That is so nice to hear…” She said. “Since she’s our Minho’s girlfriend, don’t you think SHINee World needs to know about this girl’s identity? Oh! I think she has no identity at all.” She laughed together with the fan.

She looked at the phone number and dialed it immediately. She looked at the fan after the call ended. “We have him on our side, too. This will definitely be exciting and interesting.” Jessica chuckled evily.

 


 

Author's Note:

P.S: I love Jessica as much as I do with Krystal... but hey I love Ji Eun more. I made her anyways. LOL. Excuse me and my crazy notes.