058

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Are you still out with Juliette?” Minho called him few minutes before the broadcast started.

“No.” Ji Eun lied, for the 2nd time. “I just got home. I feel so tired. Juliette and I went to so many places today, I feel like sleeping already.” She said and made her voice sounded like she’s really tired.

“Oh. I see.” He said. “We’re going to start the recording soon. You better sleep… goodnight, sweetie.” He said and ended the call.

Juliette looked at Jieun, “Why did you tell him you’re already at home?” Juliette asked. “You should have told him we are going to watch the recording. He’ll be very excited for sure!”

“It’s a surprise.” Ji eun winked at her sister. “Minho knows I have little knowledge when it comes to the KPOP world, so he never expects me to go to any of their shows and watch. I’m sure he’ll be very surprise and shocked when he sees me.”

They entered the studio and sat not with the fans, but occupied seats on the first row instead. Since they were not that ready, they sat there as is without holding any banner, lightsticks, or stuff. It’s like SHINee won’t notice their presence for they don’t have anything to really catch their attention.

“Oh?” Juliette looked at the audience. “They are holding really interesting stuff. How can oppa notice us if we’re sitting here emptily? I bet he won’t even look at our direction.”

“It’s alright.” Ji eun said.

“It’s not alright.” Juliette opened her bag and searched for something. “Thank God I’m prepared enough for these situations.” She took out a piece of white blank paper and a red marker. Ji Eun was looking at what she was doing. Juliette wrote there “Minho’s girl” with arrow pointing towards Ji Eun.

“Hey! Why did you write that!?” Ji Eun said after seeing the finished art of Juliette.

“This is to send oppa a message that you’re watching!” She said and playfully lifted up the paper facing the stage though no one is up there yet. “Oppa will sure look at this because his name is in here.”

“But it’s embarrassing!” Ji Eun tried to take the paper away but Juliette is careful enough not to allow her get it.

“You’re embarrassed of being Minho’s girl, unnie?” Juliette became too comfortable and close to her unnie now, and her naughty and playful side is starting to show little by little, which Ji Eun finds to be Juliette’s cute charm.

“You little kid.” Ji Eun shook her head while smiling. “Do you want me to do the same for you and write Lee Taemin’s name on it?” She threatened.

“Sure unnie! It would be fun!” Juliette shouted excitedly. “I’m okay with it! You can ask me to write it for you if you want!” She giggled. “But if we do that then girls might think we’re just fooling around. Aniya! I want Choi Minho’s girl to be treated as someone serious!!” She said with full determination. Ji Eun shook her head again.

They were giggling and doing funny things to each other when SHINee fans went wild and started screaming. Ji Eun and Juliette stopped and looked at the stage. They saw SHINee finally coming up and will do a round of rehearsal before recording.

It was Jonghyun who went up first and started waving to the fans. Key went after, then followed by Tae, Minho, and Onew. They greeted the fans first and asked things like how they were when SHINee was in hiatus. Minho told the fans they feel grateful about their support although a lot of things happened for the past years. Fans screamed when Minho told everybody something about his marriage. “I saw how you accepted and felt happy towards hyungs’ and Kibummie’s marriage. I hope you do the same support to me.” Fans screamed and some asked if he has any plans of marrying soon. “We’re not talking about it yet, but I think I already found the girl that I’ll marry, so I want to let you know as early as possible. But the thing is… I’ll give her the grandest and the most beautiful wedding.” He looked at his other hyungs, “Not like these people.” He chuckled, as usual for Minho who wants everything that he does to be his best.

The fans screamed and the staff said that they will start the rehearsal. Ji Eun, on the other hand, was blushing. He has found the girl he would want to marry…. And that is Ji Eun.

She was thinking about it too much that she didn’t notice Juliette happily lifting the sign up. It was Key who saw it first because he was the first to sing and the two was staying just beside the camera. Key looked at it and noticed the “Minho’s girl” signage with an arrow pointing right at Ji Eun. Key laughed crazily and didn’t care if it’s a serious rehearsal. He stopped and poked Minho who was facing back because of the choreography. He pulled Minho to make him face front and Minho was shocked by Key’s action, didn’t even realize that he’ll get much shocker once he sees what Key was trying to show him.

Juliette was happily moving the signage into the rhythm and then she noticed Key and Minho looking and the other one laughing over the sign. She looked beside at her sister and noticed she was just sitting there looking at her fingers and still blushing.

“Unnie.” Juliette whispered. “Look at oppa.”

Ji Eun went back to reality and was so shocked to see Minho who was shocked to see her, too. She got all red and pulled Juliette to cover her. Juliette laughed and found the two really cute. They are lovers but they get so surprised over ones presence.

They stopped halfway the rehearsal because Minho forgot his lines. “Let’s do it again, SHINee. Please focus.” The staff noona said.

“Aish~ our Minho was distracted for a bit…” Key said with the mic on his mouth so all the fans heard it.

Ji Eun felt apologetic that she was the one who have caused Minho’s distraction, but all her worries vanished away when she saw him smile.

The rehearsal started again and Minho was more active and energetic this time. They finished the rehearsal smoothly and with no mistake.

“Aish~ I was talking about marriage and I didn’t know she’s here watching me…” Minho whispered but it was heard since he’s wearing a microphone. Fans screamed but he didn’t care.

The real things started. Ji Eun focused her eyes on her boyfriend. Now is the time to see Minho’s other side. She’s watching SHINee’s Choi Minho. The member they claim to have a flaming charisma. She’s been with Minho for quite long enough, but all she sees are Minho’s loving and sweet eyes, so she cannot understand the flaming look fans seem to see on his eyes.

Until Minho started rapping towards the camera near to us. It shocked her. Minho’s gaze that is really… burning. “Omo.” She whispered to herself as she found really different Minho during the performance.

“Thank You, SHINee. Congratulations for a wonderful performance.” The noona said when the recording has finished. Instead of getting on the backstage, Minho went down the stage by jumping and she went towards her.

“You surprised me. I thought you’ve gone home and resting now.” He said while still catching his breath. Ji Eun took off her handkerchief and wiped Minho’s sweat that were all over his face.

“What’s the point of a surprise when I tell you I’ll go here?” She said while smiling at him. “This is the first time I’ve seen my boyfriend perform on stage. You’re fierce. I thought I saw a different guy.” She said.

“That was SHINee’s Minho.” He said. “In front of you now is Ji Eun’s Choi Minho already.” He said sweetly.

Juliette cleared on purpose. The other two looked at her. “I’m sorry but I think it’s awkward for someone who’s single to see those sweet couple moments.” She said honestly.

Fans went wild while watching the two went super sweet on each other.

“Let’s go backstage.” Minho asked them.

“No, we’ll just wait for you outside.” Ji Eun replied.

“It’s getting late. I don’t want the two of you to stay outside.” He said and didn’t wait for Jieun to answer. He just held her hand and walked with her out of the audience. Ji eun looked at Juliette back.

“Jooyoung-ah.” She called.

“Aish!! Minho-oppa I’m existing!!” Juliette shouted when she realized all of Minho’s attention was for Jieun only. He didn’t pay any attention to the fans, the staff, and yes, even her. She marched while following Minho. “I wished I didn’t drag unnie here! You’re snatching her away from me!” Juliette shouted, throwing tantrums over the audience.

Why? Cause she freakin’ loves her unnie more than SHINee now.



 

Author's Note:

DUUHH Why am I taking so long writing what I want to write?? This is freakin the 2nd chapter already and I haven't given any hint of another thing that I want to happen. WOW, oh wow... I need to reveal it already by the next chapter. *OFF TO WRITE IT NOW*