019.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Dongshin was having a drink that night at the bar with some of his male friends and their flings. He just finished DJ-ing and is now cooling down with the rest.

“You mean that idol?” His friend uttered in his interesting voice. A girl was sitting on his lap playing on his ear, whispering random words which make the guy chuckle.

“That Choi Minho guy.” He uttered.

The girl who was on his friend’s lap, together with the girl who’s having a wild kiss with her other friend suddenly looked at him in surprise. “The damn y Choi Minho from SHINee? You’re girlfriend got to hook up with him?” The two girls looked at each other. “He’s so hot~” They said.

“Yah! Shut up!” Dongshin shouted to the girls. “Mind your own business.” He drank the rest of the alcohol on his glass and sighed. “Should I break it up with Jieun?” He asked the guys. "I mean, she's a perfect wife but... I don't know. Can I just end it up? She's bugging me off lately, not adding the fact that that stupid Choi Minho is bothering me, too."

“Not until you get her completely.” One of his friends uttered. “You’ve been together with her for four years but nothing happened. Will you waste that four years and break up with her without even tasting her in bed?” They laughed.

“Do you even realize how she is such a bomb? Dude, don’t tell me you don’t eye at her maliciously? We do that whenever we see your girlfriend.” His friend chuckled.

“I know that.” Dongshin uttered. “But how can I get such innocent girl? I don’t even know if she has any knowledge when it comes to performing on bed.”

“For crying out loud, she’s one y , and the fact that she loves you so much makes it a lot easier for you to get her. Threaten to leave her if she doesn’t give herself to you. Ask her all the things you want her to do, and when she refuses, tell her you’ll leave her.” The friend lean in forward to Dongshin and whispered, “You can video it. At least let us watch how it will go, huh?”

Dongshin lent his hand and they highfived and chuckled, evily.

*****

It was already 9 am and JiEun just woke up. She rolled over and looked at her messages. There are 2 of them. One is from Minho saying goodmorning, and the other one is from Dongshin.

“Go to my apartment today. Let’s talk and settle things out.” Dongshin said on his message. She smiled. After almost weeks of not talking to each other, Dongshin is already ready to talk to her again. They will fix this. She promised to be a better girlfriend soon.

She stood up and happily and went downstairs while looking forward to her and Dongshin’s meet up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:
 

Thanks to those who are telling the mistakes on the words. Hehe. I don't proofread this, unless I felt like reading it again. Hoho.. OMG. Dongshin is... asfdsgfhfg. I can't believe this character can be so damn evil. >.<