038.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

It’s Saturday. Ji Eun has no work today in the clinic so she decided to take longer hours of sleep. She looked at her table clock and learned that it was already 9 am. She wondered while Minho isn’t calling nor giving her a morning message yet. He does that all the time. Minho is even Ji Eun’s alarm clock, and it’s funny, because out of the 5 SHINee members, Minho is such a sleepyhead.

“Where’s my wakeup call?” Ji Eun pouted and placed her phone back to the table. She rolled over the bed again and covered herself with the blanket. She needs to have more sleep. She loves sleeping so there…. This is a perfect time.

“Unnie… Unnie… Unnie…” She heard Ji Sun, her younger sister, knocking from outside. “Unnie. Wake up.” She said.

“I’m still sleepy Jisun-ah. Have a breakfast with umma. I’ll eat later.” She said and covered herself again.

“But unnie, you have a visitor.”

Visitor early in the morning? Her sister must be kidding her, “I’m serious unnie. You should go out to meet him!” Ji Sun shouted excitedly.

Meanwhile, in the living area was Minho facing Ji Eun’s mother.

“I saw this and I suddenly remembered you. Ji Eun told me you are into dish gardening these days so I decided to bring this over for you.” He handed her this.

“Wow, this is beautiful.” Her mom immediately took it from Minho and appreciated the beauty of the gift. “I’m surprised you chose giving this over a bouquet of flowers.”

“Plants are livelier than flowers that were pulled out of the soil because those will die eventually, but this one will surely live a lot longer when taken care of properly.” He smiled at her. “And besides, plants like this at home can help freshen up the air.”

“You’re right. This is why I like plants. They are refreshing and very eco-friendly.” She looked at it for one last time, “Oh, right. Are you going anywhere with Ji Eun today? She hasn’t woken up but Jisun went up to call her. She might have forgotten your date today.” She said.

“I think she forgot about our 1st year monthsary.” Minho said and blushed a little. He couldn’t believe himself about talking about monthsary to Ji Eun’s mom. It doesn’t appear to his face that he will celebrate this occasion.

“Oh.” Ji Eun’s face showed that she felt sorry for Ji Eun forgetting that it’s their 1st month as a couple. Soon they heard Ji Eun coming down from the stairs. She’s in her pajamas, with her hair tied up so messily in a bun.

“Minho-yah?” Ji eun rushed down the stairs, not caring about what she looked like. Every time they meet, they need to kiss each other on the cheeks, so as soon as Ji Eun went closer to Minho, he tiptoed and gave him a kiss. Minho was in shock. “Don’t worry. I already brushed my teeth before going down to meet you.” She smiled. “Did you eat breakfast already? Do you want coffee? What?”

“Ji Eun-ah…” Minho called.

“Hmm?”

“Let’s go out today. Let’s spend this day together.” He uttered. Ji Eun looked at her in confusion. Why so sudden? “I knew it. You probably forgot it’s our 1st month together as a couple.” He chuckled, “Go now, take a bath, wear nice clothes and date me.”

“Oh my God. It’s been a month already?” Ji Eun shouted in surprise and looked at him. “It was so fast! I thought it was just yesterday that I told you I love you!” She said.

“You say that everyday since the first day, babe.” Minho smiled, “So yeah, you just said you love me yesterday, and you’ll probably say it a lot of times today, too.”

“Okay. Please sit down and I’ll take quick bath for a while. Wait for me, okay? I’ll see you in a bit!” She rushed upstairs to take a bath and changed her clothes.

Minho sat on the couch, then Ji Sun came out of nowhere, “You were surprised because unnie can still talk to you face to face after just waking up and not having any making up on, right? You were surprise because unnie could go downstairs and deal with people without even painting her face with a lot of skin colors to make it seem that she has a fair skin.”

Minho wondered why the girl almost read his mind.

“She’s not some other girls you’ll meet everyday that couldn’t show themselves without proper make up and stuffs. Unnie is a simple but very beautiful girl. Choi Minho is really lucky to have my sister.” She boasted.

Minho nodded, and agreed. Yeah. It was overwhelming and flattering how Ji Eun didn’t care of how he can see her. She just washed her face for a bit, brushed her teeth, tied her hair without even combing it and went down to meet him.

That’s how confident and simple Ji Eun is…

And yes, Minho has fallen in love nth more times that how he loves her the first time.

 


 

Author's Note:

Enjoy these kinds of scenes guys... You won't like it when Krystal and Dongshin intervene and ruin everything again. XD