034.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

**MINHO POV**

A kiss on the forehead means I care for her…

A kiss on the nose means she’s someone I only look at…

A kiss on the cheek means she’s special…

And a kiss on the lips would mean I want her to be with me forever… and I’ll do that. I’ll do that soon.

**END OF POV**

Minho let go after hugging planting a kiss on her cheeks, “Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?” She asked innocently.

“Are you mine?” Ji Eun was speechless for a while, then she shrugged her shoulders after.

“Are you sure you want me to be yours? I’m not as beautiful as any other girls around you. I’m someone you cannot easily be proud of. I don’t have anything to give you that can make Choi Minho a happy boyfriend.” She said while seriously looking into his eyes.

“Who said so?” Minho frowned and tucked behind her ear those few strands of hair on her face. “But it’s true. Everything you said just now is all true.”

Ji Eun felt a little disappointed right now after Minho agreed that she’s right saying how she doesn’t deserve Minho.

“You’re not as beautiful as any other girls around me… you’re way way way more beautiful than then. You’re someone I cannot just boast around… guys might immediately steal you away once they figure out how precious you are. You don’t have anything to give me that can make me happy… not a thing anymore… You just gave everything the moment you told me you like me, and I’m the happiest guy in the world right now.”

He shook his head and gently pinched her nose, then he chuckled after. “One thing I don’t like about you is when you keep on saying you’re inferior over anybody else. You’re making me feel like I’m such a dumb for falling for you. Saying you’re not as good as anybody seems that you’re insulting me for liking you… a lot. But because this is your nature so I have to keep up with it, and lift you up everything you drag yourself down.” He shook his head and smiled. “You little troubled girl.”

Ji Eun pouted and Minho found it really cute. “I promise I won’t steal any kisses from your lips, but please don’t pout like that.”

She just shook her head while smiling cutely and immediately wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him tightly.

They were in that position when Minho’s phone rang. Ji Eun let go so Minho can answer it comfortably.

“Yeah, hyung?” He said when he answered Onew hyung’s phonecall.

“A little piece of advice Minho-ah…” Onew uttered. “It is sure okay for people see you hug and do cheesy moments together, but please be sure to close everything, including the window when you plan on doing the more private thing.” He said and chuckled.

Minho automatically looked at the window that was parallel to where they were sitting. There, on the window right at the house next to them, were Onew, Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun waving like crazy guys. Minho’s eyes widened and Onew talked again.

“And you could save all your cheesy stories with you now. We have seen everything starting from how you fed her, and we’re guessing she confessed first before you do. That is so mean and inconsiderate of you, making the girl confessed first.”

Minho shook his head and felt really uncool about it. Now he understands while his hyungs hate ers. They sure are mood ruiners.

 


 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it clear, but yeah, Minho didn't kiss Ji Eun on the lips... at least not now. XD Going to school now guys... Catch you in a bit again.