007.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Minho just dropped Krystal to F(x) location of the day. Since he has nothing to do for the rest of the day so he decided to just go back home and play some games. He was driving along the street when he noticed a very familiar face.

**MINHO POV**

I only know someone who wears simple yet fashionable outfit, and her hairs falls down to her back as they swayed along the wind.

I can only think of one person, but... why is she crying?

**END OF POV**

Minho slowed down his speed as he followed the girl he thought he knew. She was walking slowly. It seemed like she’s not going anywhere in particular. Her feet walk like they don’t care wherever the place she’ll end up in.

Minho stopped the car in front of the girl as soon as he assured himself that he was thinking of the right person.

“Shin Ji Eun?” He asked after pulling down the window so she could see him. Ji Eun looked at him and was surprised.

“Choi Minho-ssi.” She uttered.

“Hop in.” He uttered. Minho knew Ji Eun doesn’t want him to notice she was crying so he acted like he didn’t saw her tears. “I’ll take you there.” Though he wasn’t sure where she was heading, still he asked to take her since he wasn’t that busy either.

“It’s okay. I don’t want to disturb you.” Ji Eun said and bowed as a greeting.

“You’re not disturbing me at all, and besides, I will never be in relief if I still allow you walk alone.” He uttered.

“I’m fine. It’s really, okay, Minho-ssi, but thank you very much for thinking about my safety.” She said.

“Ji Eun…” Minho uttered and looked at her seriously. “It’s your fault that I see you strolling around alone. If you didn’t suddenly appear then I’m still at ease right now. It’s not really good for a guy to leave a girl walking alone. Come on, you’re not disturbing me. I’m not doing anything right now.” He unlocked the door on the passenger seat. “I’m sorry, I can’t go out to assist you inside. I’m afraid they might see me.” He said.

“But…”

“I insist. I won’t leave without you.” Minho said so in the end, Ji Eun went inside and they left together.

“Where are you heading?”

“I don’t know. I have no idea where to go.”

He looked at him automatically as sadness was hinted by her voice. “Are you alright, Ji Eun-ssi? You don’t look okay just now.”

Ji Eun shook her head, “I’m fine. I’m always fine. I always need to be fine.” She uttered continuously. “If I allow myself not to be fine, then everything won’t turn out right.” There was a meaning to those words she was uttering.

“I see…” Minho doesn’t want to be such a meddler, but he was secretly wishing Ji Eun could talk about her problems to him, so he stayed silent.

“Do the fans know already about your relationship with her?” Suddenly, Minho didn’t know why the topic was suddenly switched to her.

He just shook his head, “Not really. Fans thought we’re just close friends,” he uttered.

“Why aren’t you telling them? Are you not proud of her? Do you think of your fame something more valuable than her? Do you think she will only be a hindrance to your success so you’re always setting her aside?” She asked continuously.

“Of course not!” Minho immediately defended. “It’s just that we can’t tell it yet. There’re some reasons why, but that doesn’t mean I’m ashamed of her. I’m proud to have her as my girl, and I’m willing to shout it to everyone. I just need to do it in time.”

Ji Eun smiled, “He’s probably thinking the same, too,” She said.

“Do you really think he’s in love with you?” Minho uttered out of nowhere. He tried to take it back, but it was too late. He already said it. “I’m sorry.”

“Aniya~” she shook her head and smiled bitterly, “It’s okay. I hear those words often, from the people I’m close to,” she said.

“And you still continue being with him?” he was shocked about his words again, “Okay, I’m sorry I’m talking too much, but…” he shook his head. He doesn’t want to talk anymore. He should shut his mouth from now on. Ji Eun smiled. She will never allow her tears to fall. They’re not that close. It’s not right to cry in front of him.

“I’m happily contented with my own life.” She simply uttered.

“No. You don’t even know what happiness means,” he snapped, “I’m sorry. I won’t talk again,” he apologized.

 


 

 

Author's Note:

Something should be done, really ~ Something should be done ~ Anyways, let me share something... So I was randomly surfing around the net before typing when I saw my classmates  updates. They were all busy and I was like "WTF Why are they busy?!" I don't know ~ I'm the type who never gets busy, or probably I get busy but I don't complain much about this. You know ~