068.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

 

“When will the ambush interview happen?” Jessica crossed her arms as she looked over Krystal who was busy on her phone.

“I am talking to the sasaeng fan and asked her if she already hired at least 3 freelance reporters that will just suddenly pop out of nowhere.” Krystal said and giggled.

“When they ask if you two are dating… what will you answer?” Her unnie asked. Krystal just looked at her. “You should tell them the both of you are dating.” She requested.

“But unnie, that is embarrassing! What if Minho denies it?” Krystal asked.

“Girl, Minho is a prince charming. He won’t do something that can embarrass you. For sure he’ll cover it up and when you say you’re dating, he will just nod and say you’re right. He wouldn’t like you to be in trouble. He respects girls too much.” Jessica said with confidence.

“How about Jieun then? Will that mean he’s going to make her misunderstand?”

“You don’t want to care whether she’ll be hurt or what, right? Once he says you’re dating, news about Jieun being such a cover up to hide the truth will arise. Fans will think Jieun was just being used to hide the real thing between the two of you, or worse, they will really think Jieun is a leech sticking over Minho stealing him away from you.” Jessica smirked and Krystal nodded agreeing to her sister.

“Hey, you owe me a lot for helping you with Minho.” Jessica uttered and went to fix her sister’s hair. “I love you much so unnie is doing everything to make Soojung happy.”

Both of them smiled at each other.

****

“Oh. Minho-ssi. Sulli asked me to bring her some food. Can we stop to a nearby store to buy some?” Krystal asked when they were already heading towards her dorm.

“Sure, no problem.” Minho said and looked at her, “Where should we go?” He asked.

Krystal uttered a certain food store to where they should buy something for Sulli. Minho drove over the store and both of them went out because Krystal insisted that Minho should buy something for Taemin, too.

“These are all sweets.” Minho said and took random candy and chocolates. “Kibummie is the only one who would like this.” He uttered and saw the rack of chips on the other side, “Oh there… Chips for Taeminnie.” He said and took some junk foods for Taemin.

They paid as one and decided to divide what they bought when they are already inside the car.

As they were about to go out… 3-4 reporters suddenly appeared… 2 of them even brought a camera with them. Some fans also came. They guessed those were few of Minho and Krystal’s sasaeng fans.

“Minho-ssi… Krystal-ssi… Can we have a minute of your time?” One of them asked.

“Oh sorry. We don’t do ambush interviews. I’m really sorry.” Krystal said and covered her face as someone was taking photos of her. She sticked closed to Minho and he said, “Please don’t take photos.”

There’s suddenly a crowd around Minho and Krystal.

“Please Krystal, we just want to ask few questions.” One said again.

“I’m sorry, please let us go.” Minho said as he was trying to go out of the crowd.

“Oppa… I’m getting scared.” Krystal said, leaned over Minho’s chest and hugged him tightly. “Oppa… let’s go out of here. I’m getting scared.”

“Just one question and we’ll let you go.” One reporter asked with full strength. They weren’t with any managers that time so the reporters were a little courageous.

“Okay. Please ask.” Minho gave in and allowed them.

“Are you two currently dating each other? What about the girl you were with just weeks ago? How about Shin Ji Eun?”

Minho looked at Krystal. “Answer them.” He said to her.

Krystal looked at the reporters and said, “Yes. We are dating and we already have a relationship for almost 3 years now. If you have no more questions please let us go.” Krystal uttered boldly. The people in the crowd screamed and talked at the same time.

“Oh wait.” Minho said. “I think we are on the wrong track here, Soojung.” His words made all the people silent again. “I thought our relationship ended months ago when you denied me in front of all the people. We are not together anymore and I think you’re mistaking my nice gestures towards you. You always come to me asking for assistance and I can’t say no because you’re a labelmate. We are not dating Krystal. We are not dating anymore. I hope it’s cleared.” He faced the media and bowed 90 degrees. “I understand there had been a lot of misunderstanding lately because you have been seeing me with her. It’s just a misunderstanding.”

The people talked a lot again.

“Now that you are here I might as well take this opportunity to clean my girlfriend’s name. Shin Jieun is my girlfriend and she’s in California now. Yes, she was adopted and she thanks those fans who posted the blog because it gave the hint to her real parents to know where she is right now. Her real mother is the wife of the owner of a famous Asian restaurant in U.S. She’s in US now to see her mother and will be back in a bit. We’re going stronger, and if you’re to ask if I’m getting married to her. Sure I am, though I’m still planning on the date because I want to give her the best.” He looked at one reporter and said, “Please write the things I’m saying as precise as possible.”

“I deeply apologize for all the misunderstandings. I feel apologetic towards the F(x) fans for dragging Krystal along with the issue.” He said and did another 90 degree bow. He held it longer this time.

“I’ll go ahead. We will be in huge trouble if we leave together again.” Minho said, patted Krystal’s shoulder. He then leaned in forward to whisper something.

“Thanks for bringing these people here. Jieun wants to thank you for helping her find her family, and I want to thank you for helping me show Jieun how much I love her. I’ll go ahead.” He said and was about to leave when he went back and whispered again to her, “Oh and don’t trust all the people you meet. Dongshin confessed everything to us, and the sasaeng fan you hired to take those stupid photos ans set this stupid ambush interview? I got her on my side that’s why I know everything right from the top. You’re cute but Jieun way much cuter so I’m not buying yours… and I know how fake it is.” He looked at her and smiled mockingly, then cooly walked away.




 

 

Author's Note:

There goes the end of my silence.

What were you saying about Minho just now? Who did you just call stupid? idiot? jerk? Who did you just want to punch? Who did you just call pabo?? Who was a bad guy? 

eh? eh? eh? *trollface*