006.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

While Minho was having a good time with Krystal that morning….

Ji Eun was strolling around with Dong Shin that morning. It’s her off from work, and Dongshin’s practice for high jumping will start at 2 pm. They still have few more hours to spend together.

They ate street foods together, walked like any other ordinary couple out there. Ji Eun was having fun. Being with her boyfriend is one of the sweetest moments she can ever have.

“Dongshin-ah!” Ji Eun pointed at the cutesy shop where stuffed toys, headbands, and other cute stuffs were being sold. “Let’s go there!” She uttered cutely and clung around Dongshin’s arm and they went inside the shop.

“Aish ~ Why are we here?” Dongshin said, being as stubborn as ever. “I don’t like this place… and what are those weird stuffs? Can we get out of here?” He said in a pissed off manner.

“Aniya, Dongshin-ah. We never tried this before. Can we be as cute as any other couple?” They entered the shop and went straight to the headband session.

Ji Eun had fun on choosing Headband ears for her and Dongshin. “What animal suits you?” She said and placed her fingers on her chin while she was thinking and looking at the headbands displayed on there.

She looked at Dongshin and returned her sight to headbands. “How about tiger ears?” She took it and gently placed it on his head. “It’s cute.” She chuckled, “but let’s find the best one for you.” She took it out and tried another headband. It’s with lion ears this time.

“Aish! Why are we doing this?!” He shouted but didn’t do anything at all. He looked very pissed off but he was just letting Ji Eun do what her want.

“Our Dongshinnie is getting angry again ~” She simply uttered and put a bunny ears on him. “This is so cute, too.” She took it out and put it to herself, “but I think it suits me better.” She chuckled.

Dongshin doesn’t like it, but because it’s making Ji Eun smile, so he just allowed and gave in to what she wanted. “I’ll take that lion ears.” He said.

Ji Eun’s eyes sparkle in excitement. “Seriously? You’re not joking?” She said with hands clasped together as she looked up at her tall boyfriend. “Are you really going to wear this?”

“Do you want me to take back what I said?” He said while frowning.

“Araso~ Araso~” She immediately took the lion ears and rushed to the cashier. She was about to pay it when Dongshin pulled out something from his pocket,”here.”

“Dongshin-ah ~ are you sure it’s okay for you to wear this while we walk outside? Won’t you feel embarrassed about it?” Ji Eun uttered as soon as they paid the headbands.

Dongshin looked at her, “This is weird and funny.” He uttered, “But I have to do this because it’s making you happy.” The stubborn look, as how Ji Eun was used to it already, will never be erased on Dongshin’s face.

Dongshin then placed the headband into his head and took Ji Eun’s headband and placed it to her head, “Now everybody knows we’re a couple already.” He smiled slightly but returned to having a cold face again. “Take my hand.” Ji Eun followed and they walked out of the shop together, holding hands.

 

**JI EUN POV**

Dongshin was constantly giving in to what I want. He hates strolling down the street but because I told him I want to eat street foods, he just agreed. He doesn’t hold my hand every time we walk together, but now he’s holding to me tightly and he didn’t even let go. And the most surprising thing is, he wore the lion headband. It was not him to do that.

My boyfriend, after 4 long years, is being so sweet and thoughtful already. It’s funny how I suddenly got the feeling that I just had a boyfriend few days ago. This feels to be the first time I get to fall in love. It’s a wonderful feeling. My boyfriend is slowly softening for me.

Though I really thought it will last that long…

As we were walking, girls suddenly went by shouting his name. “Dongshin-oppa!! Dongshin-oppa!!”

He quickly let go of my hand, pull out the headband on his head and fixed his hair. I was surprised to not see the lion ears on his hand. I looked around and was at awe when I saw that it was already on the ground. He threw it. He threw it to the floor.

For some reasons, I suddenly saw myself as the thrown away lion ears headband. I don’t know why, but tears secretly fell from my face. I wiped it really fast as I’m afraid someone will notice.

“Yeah, oppa~ We’re going to the club until later tonight. Do you want to go out with us? Come on, let’s party. You didn’t treat us the last time you won. Now is the time.” One of the girls quickly clung into his arms and flirted.

“But I have a practice…” He reasoned out.

“You’re already great, oppa. You don’t need to practice at all.” They teased. “And… don’t ever tell us your girlfriend won’t allow it.” The girl looked at me and I tried to smile.

“It’s fine. You need to have fun once in a while. I forgot I need to go somewhere else. You go with them. Just call me later.” I smiled and immediately turned around as I felt my tears about to fall again. I took a deep breath and started walking. Dongshin called me out. I looked back and waved at him. I did my best to show a very cheerful smile to him.

**END OF POV**

 


 

 

Author's Note:

Writing Dongshin and Ji Eun's moments together makes me want to pull Ji Eun out of the scene and placed her inside Minho's cars and let Minho do the things he does to her instead of doing it with Krystal. DARN, why am I reacting like I'm the reader?? LOL. Let me hear your comments, too! :D