044.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“What is wrong with these people?!” Minho shouted as soon as he found out about the article. “Did Ji Eun do something wrong to them? Why are they doing this to her?!”

“Hyung, calm down. We should ask the blogger to pull this out of her blog nicely. We couldn’t fix it if you’re like this.” He said.

He was getting really angry when his phone rang. It was Ji Eun who’s calling.

“Ji Eun-ah…” Minho answered.

“I called because I don’t want you to worry about me.” Ji eun said. “You probably saw it, too, but please Minho, let’s not mind this, okay? I’m okay.” She assured.

“But it’s too harsh, Ji Eun-ah.”

“I’m fine Minho. I don’t want you to get angry over little things.” She said. “Smile now.”

“Ji Eun-ah…”

“Just smile. Please smile.”

“Araso~” Minho uttered and just smiled despite the fact that Ji Eun couldn’t see him.

Ji Eun ended the call when she assured herself that Minho was fine. Of course, those words she heard from the article hurt a lot, but she clearly understands that they both have to undergo through this kinds of situation in order to be strong in the future.

She put her phone back to her pocket and turned to the door to welcome a new patient. She just heard the door opening.

“Annyonghasae~” She stopped when a very familiar face entered the clinic.

“Shin Ji Eun.”

“What are you doing here? I don’t want to see you. Please leave.” She turned her back against him and decided not to look at his face anymore.

“Ji Eun-ah, can we talk?”

“We have nothing to do with each other anymore, Sam Dongshin, please leave.” She tried to talk as composed as possible. There are just the two of them inside the waiting area, and the doctor is still inside attending a patient.

“Please Ji Eun.” Dongshin went closer and held Ji Eun  on her elbow.

“Hey, don’t touch me!” She shouted a bit louder, but retreated when she realized she might disturb the doctor if she does it again.

“Okay, I’m sorry.” Dongshin raised his hands and gave in. “I just… I think I won’t feel at ease until I hear your forgiveness.” Dongshin showed her a very sad expression. “I realized all my mistakes and I feel regretful towards it.”

“Enough. It’s fine. I  forgive you already so you don’t have any more reason to stay.” She muttered.

“I regretted not respecting you.” Dongshin uttered that surprised Ji Eun. “I wish I could’ve brought the time back and make you mine again. I should’ve taken care of you very well. I shouldn’t have taken you for granted. I’m sorry Ji Eun. I’m sorry for not treating you right when you gave me 4 years of opportunity to do so.”

“We can’t back to where we were before, Dongshin.” Ji Eun coldly said.

“I know. It’s because Minho is making you happy. Something that I never did when we’re still together. I have no plans of stealing you from him, I just want you to know I’m deeply apologetic to everything that I did, and I still hope you could forgive me, and maybe be friends with me again.”

“I forgave you… but about being friends… I don’t think it’s possible right now.” She admitted.

Dongshin nodded painfully, “I understand, but thank you for giving me your forgiveness. I’ll go ahead.” He said and just walked away silently.

****

“Dongshin came to you and apologized?”

Ji Eun nodded innocently at Minho. They were inside the recording studio that time. He just finished recording the rap part for their upcoming comeback album. Ji Eun came to see him after her work.

“I was surprised this morning when he came to the clinic.”

“Did he do anything? Did he hurt you again?” Minho asked in panic.

“No. Didn’t I tell you he apologized to me? It’s weird. I never really imagined him to feel sorry towards everything that he did. He also said he’s sorry for making me suffer in his arms for 4 years.”

“Indeed it’s weird,” Minho took Ji eun’s arm and embraced it. “Don’t go near to him again. Though he told you he’s apologetic of doing everything before… I still don’t trust him.” He said.

“I know… and that will be the last time I’ll allow him near me.” Ji Eun smiled and rested her head on Minho’s shoulders. 

 


 

Author's Note:

Last update for the meantime because I still need to go to bed. I read every comments guys and yes... You know how I love tying up every relationship possible... And look at how messy everything is starting to be right now. Catch you again for another update.. Now where are my lovely comments? Haha.