036.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Krystal exchanged gazes with Minho and Ji Eun for quite a while. She was standing in front of the door while the other two were standing beside the car with their hands clasped together. Krystal’s gaze went down to their hands so Ji Eun slowly released her hand from Minho’s and she kept it herself. Minho looked at her, she looked back, eyes were asking him about what is going to happen now that Krystal is here.

Krystal might have noticed a different atmosphere from the two. She knows very well that this is not a regular friendly interaction. She knew from the moment Ji Eun got out of the car that something is happening between the two, but she didn’t get affected by it. She managed to calm all her nerves down and gently walked towards Minho.

“If you are not feeling any better, then you should stay home.” She said and slid her arm on Minho’s and took his hand to hold it. “Let’s go inside.” She smiled at him, making Ji Eun purposely out of place. Krystal looked at Ji Eun coldly, “Please excuse us.” She uttered and walked with Minho towards the dorm.

Ji Eun only watched Minho and Krystal as they went together inside. Minho looked at her. She avoided it and decided to walk away.

As Minho and Krystal entered the dorm, she quickly brushed her hand off of Minho, harshly. She looked at him with burning eyes.

“I didn’t like what I saw, but I’ll let it slide because I understand I left you for 2 months.” She said as she met eyes with the tall guy.

“You don’t understand.” Minho uttered, not sure of how to tell Krystal about it.

“What do I don’t understand?” Krystal crossed her arms, “I don’t need explanations, Choi Minho. I saw how both of you held hands. That must be ashamed of herself right now. It’s a good thing she knows how to let go.” She said.

“She is not a .” Minho strongly uttered. He’s talking way lesser than Krystal talks.

“Then who is she to you? A fling? Someone you can run to when I’m not around? A rebound? What exactly?” She said with a face, then shook her head in annoyance.

“She’s my girlfriend.” Minho uttered straightly. Krystal’s eyes widened as she looked at him in surprise.

“What?” Krystal uttered with an imaginary WTF plastered on her face. “Girlfriend? Are you kidding me?”

“I’m afraid not.” Minho answered honestly. “For 2 years of being with you, you know very well how I never flirt, never got myself a fling, never even turn to anybody else when we’re fighting. But it changed Krystal. Everything has changed. When you told me we should take a break, everything just didn’t get any similar, even my feelings.

“You’re just saying that because I was away for 2 months. You were just drawn because she was there from the moment I wasn’t with you.” Krystal said. “I will never get how you just changed feelings when you kept on telling me you love me for 2 years.”

“I’m sorry Krystal, but I love Ji Eun.” He uttered.

Krystal’s palm landed on his face. “You ridiculous person. How dare you?!” She shouted across the room. Tears were about to fall from her eyes. “I’ve been thinking about you while I was in Japan and I was even very excited to go home but you’ll welcome me with this?! Is this the reason why you never contacted me and you didn’t even respond to any of my messages and calls?! You’re so unbelievable Choi Minho!” She yelled.

“I’m sorry,” was all Minho can say.

“You’re sorry? You made me stupid and now you’re sorry?” Krystal uttered. “I won’t let you go just like this Minho. I really won’t let you go and be happy just like this. You’ll suffer in that girl’s side. She won’t make you happy. You’ll realize in the end that you just made the worst decision of your life about leaving me.” She said, turned her back against him and walked away.

Minho sat lazily on the couch, looked at the ceiling, and sighed, “At least I told her the truth. I’m in much relief right now.”

Then he suddenly remembered Ji Eun… how dare she just left and allowed Krystal took him from her side?

****

Ji Eun went home with a heavy heart. It was her mother that saw her as she entered the door. “Ji Eunnie?” She called out softly. Ji Eun looked at her mother and smiled. “You arrived earlier.” There was an obvious smile on her mother’s face. “Don’t tell me you fought with him the first day?” She has known about their relationship. Ji Eun has been very vocal about this to her mother so she knows a lot about what has happened all the while.

“We didn’t fight, mom. You know I’m not the type to argue.” She said and sat on the couch. Her mom went over to listen to her. Ji Eun’s mother is always there for her, being all ears when she knows Ji Eun needs someone to talk to.

“Oh… I see.” Her mom nodded as she told her what happened with Krystal just a while ago. “A rival arrived on the first day. What did you do, then?”

“I left.” She smiled bitterly. “It’s Krystal Jung, umma. She’s as famous as Choi Minho.”

“Well… You’re right.” Her mom answered. “She’s probably a lot more beautiful, talented, popular, an appealing… in the eyes of other people, but what you do you think about Minho’s point of view?” She smiled.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean… she chose you when he already has Krystal. He has that popular girl in Korea but he let it go because he loves you way way more than how he does with Krystal. I know you feel inferior because his ex is not just a simple girl, but that fact that Minho chose you…” She shrugged her shoulders.

“And you shouldn’t have left. Minho probably felt disappointed to you.” She said after a while. “If I were you… I’ll go back to him now and talk to him about what happened.” She stood up and patted Ji Eun’s shoulders. “Goodluck.”

 


 

Author's Note:

Will have 2 days off from school. XD I couldn't believe we're already at the 36th chapter. I thought this was going to be short... and to think that we're not yet in the half of the story. Taemin's girl is not even born yet! Ohmygod what am I talking. LOL. Sorry for this random author's note. I know I'm going crazy these days. A classmate even saw me talking to Onew photocard and he learned I'm not as proper as he thinks. Off to write another chapter. XD