046.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“No, Minho, you should go back.” Ji Eun tried to smile despite her messy and chaotic look. “I’m fine. I’ll go home alone and take a bath.” She said.

“I’ll drive you.” Minho uttered. “Wait, I’ll just get my car.”

Ji Eun held his arm to stop him, “No. I said I’m fine. It’s not like I’m gonna die just by being thrown with tomatoes and eggs. I just need to clean myself, that’s all.” She said and flashed another sweet smile again. “You should go back because your friends are waiting. Don’t worry about me.”

“How can you say that? How can I not worry about you? They hurt you! I’m so mad at those people!” He shouted.

“Don’t be.” Ji Eun said and looked at Minho dearly. “Remember you told me you don’t want to see me cry or sad? On the other hand, I don’t want you to be mad at anyone. I don’t want you to frown because of me. I don’t want you to be angry because of what happened to me. I’m telling you I’m fine because I’m really fine, and because I don’t feel hurt, you don’t have any reason to be mad.” She said dearly. “And you should go back and act like nothing happened. Those people who did that are just trying to break our relationship. If both of us leave then it’s like telling them they win. You don’t want to lose, right? I’m going not because they beat me, but because I’m so in a mess and I can’t continue socializing with such dirty clothes.”

“I own a unit in this place so I could lend you some clothes.” Both Ji Eun and Minho looked at the one who talked.

“BoA-noona.” Minho uttered.

“I’m sorry I had to intrude you guys but I definitely agree with her. Both of you should go back. It’s not like you’re at fault for everything that happened. It’s those girls fault and they created such damage in the party. I heard everybody sympathizing with you, Ji Eun, and I can sense they’ll adore you much more if you come back even more beautiful than before.” She smiled, took Ji Eun’s hand, “You go back and patiently wait for your princess to return.” She took out the coat Minho gave Ji Eun and wiped it off with her hands, “And wear this. You don’t want to be just the princess’ maid later on.” She winked and left with Ji Eun.

“Those insecure people who will even plan this kind of childishness… I hate them.” BoA said as both of them entered her unit that was just 2 floors above the lounge of the building. “But hey, you made them do this… therefore, they must hate you a lot.” She chuckled, “You’re very beautiful and even has the hottest guy in town, who wouldn’t feel inferior?” She joked and stood up and thought for a while.

“Ahuh.” BoA narrowed her eyes a bit as if she was already realizing something. “It’s not impossible.” She looked at Ji Eun and smiled, “You really look like Cinderella just now. I can sense those evil sisters ruining your night. They must be very jealous… hmmm… maybe just one of them.” Ji Eun didn’t get what she said, “Nevermind. I guess you didn’t know they are sisters.” She went to her closet and chose clothes for her.

She washed her body and wore the clothes BoA gave her. She stood up in front of the human sized mirror and BoA looked at her, “Wahh… You’re very pretty with hair just like that. You should allow them untied like that. And not to mention you have no makeup yet. I take back what I thought a while ago. It is definitely that guy who is the lucky one to have you. Minho should not let you go anymore. He should keep and marry you right away!” She shouted like a cute unnie. Ji Eun giggled and blushed. “Here. Wear these shoes. It goes well to your outfit.” She said and gave her a pair of shoes. She then just put some powder, a slight draw of eyeliner, and a light and pinkish lipstick.

The door on the lounge opens… BoA came in holding Ji Eun’s hand. All the people’s eyes turned to the wonderful lady who looked just as mess as when she excited the lounge 30 minutes ago.

“Beautiful…” Khun whispered softly and elbowed Minho, “Close your mouth, dude.” He said.

Before Minho could get over it, BoA and Ji Eun have already gone in front of him. “Now what? Just watching, Minho?” BoA said and felt amused over how flustered Minho was while looking at her face. “Just when you thought Ji Eun couldn’t get any prettier.” She smiled.

“Thick faced …” Jessica whispered while looking sharply at Ji Eun.

“Unnie… Why is that girl still here?” Krystal uttered when she stood beside Jessica. They purposely went out of the crowd to talk.

“Can’t you see? She’s a leech, and it’s hard to remove the leech from someone’s body unless they feel full.” She looked at Jessica. “She’ll continue sticking to your Minho until she got all she wants from him.”

“She’s a parasite.” Krystal uttered and bit her lower lip in anger. “A parasite that needs to be killed. I hate her. She already stole too much spotlight.” She uttered.

****

Being SHINee’s certified fan, Julie was staying tuned to any updates about the boys. And as of now, she has the idea that the boys are attending an event with their respective dates.

“Who’s with Lee Taemin then?” Her friend, Tina, asked. Unlike Julie, Tina was born and raised in U.S.

“Sulli.” Julie asked in a stubborn way. When she couldn’t fake it, she shouted crazily and hit her friend, “Aish! Why does she have to be her date?! He should’ve just went alone!”

“But girl… Lee Taemin is a bachelor. What’s so wrong with dating a co-artist?”

“I don’t like it. I’ll go to Korea soon to get Lee Taemin myself, so he should not fool around like this.”

Tina chuckled, “You and your wild imagination, Juliette Hwang.”

“I’ll definitely prove you I’m not imagining. I’ll surely get Lee Taemin and marry him.”

“Taemin would want to have a noona to take care of him. You’re just an 18 year old kid.”

“I’m 19 in Korean age.” She corrected.

After some argument with Tina, Juliette saw new tweets from the fans that were waiting outside the venue.

“Oh my God, What happened to Ji Eun?!!” She said when couple of photos was released with Minho and Ji Eun in it. She saw how messy Ji Eun looked.

And then there are the official photos of the people who went in the party. An entertainment news site covered the event so they have the right to release High Quality photos from the event.

Julie saw Ji Eun’s HQ photos that was zoomed in to her face showing his bare left shoulder as well.

“Damn pretty.” Julie uttered and adored Ji Eun’s beautiful face.

“Was that a birthmark? That crescent moon like brown mark on her shoulder.” Tina uttered as she noticed something.

“Oh right… it’s… it’s a… crescent mark.” Suddenly, Julie didn’t know why she got a Goosebump.

 


 

Author's Note:

Finished all the reviewer and the org papers that I need to arranged. Now... Yeah... Late updates coming.