065.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“From the top, guys!” The choreographer shouted as Jonghyun suddenly messed up the choreography again.

“Aish, hyung! I told you it should be with the right hand first and then a follow up with the left!” Taemin shouted with annoyance in tone. Taemin was included in the making of this choreography so he feels more anxious whenever some messes up his perfect choreography in thoughts. “Let’s go again!” He said and scratched his head aggressively.

“Hot headed makdoongie. I’m sorry, okay?!” Jonghyun shouted back to Taemin.

“Guys, settle down.” Onew said while standing on the far side of the formation fanning himself and still catching for breath. He and Jonghyun are always the ones who mess up so he receives little scolding from Taemin at times, too, and he understands that.

They were about to start when a knock on the door was heard, followed by the knob twisting and there came Krystal looking all shy and embarrassed to disturb the guys who were intensively rehearsing.

“Am I disturbing, guys?” Krystal asked with uncertainty but obvious certain.

“Well, yes, to be honest, Soojung. You see we’re practicing.” Taemin said mockingly looked at her.

“Taemin-ah.” Minho said to stop Taemin. “You’re not disturbing, Soojung.” Minho smiled and looked at the other four members, “Let’s take a 5 minute break.” He said and went outside with Krystal so the hyungs won’t hear their conversation.

“Is there something wrong?” Minho asked as soon as they went out.

“I just want to know if you’re okay. I just saw the news this morning and I didn’t know a lot of paparazzi photos were spread in the internet. I don’t know. I’m more worried that Jieun will see them and misunderstand the truth. This is my fault. I should’ve not asked you to drive me home.” She said

“It’s alright.” Minho uttered. “And I don’t think Jieun have seen it. She is not contacting me yet. I think she’s busy with the more important stuff.” He said and smiled.

Krystal looked in awe for a while but managed to smile and release a sigh of relief after few seconds, “That’s a relief then. I thought you and Jieun might be in argument because of me. I don’t want that to happen.” She said.

“Thank you for your concern.” Minho smiled, “I appreciate it.”

“Oh and another thing before I go.” Krystal uttered as she remembered another thing to say to him. “I ordered a customize necklace on a shop and I thought I would pick it up with Luna unnie today, but she’s out to have a bond with her sister today. I thought of tagging one of the other three members but they are not free.”

“Sure, no problem.” Minho flashed a charming smile. “I’ll go with you then, but just after our rehearsal.” He said.

“Oh really?! Thank you!” Krystal unconsciously pulled the hem of Minho’s sleeve because she got so excited about Minho agreeing to her.

“It’s alright.” Minho smiled but felt a little awkward over Krystal’s grip on his shirt.

“Oh.” Krystal pulled her hand and kept it to her. “I’m sorry.” She smiled and looked at Minho. “Message me once it’s over. I’ll be waiting over our practice room.” She said, gave him a wave and ran back to the other room.

“It’s 7 minutes and 23 seconds. I thought it’s only a 5 minute break.” Taemin uttered as soon as Minho came.

“I’m sorry.” Minho only uttered and went back to his position as if nothing happened.

“Why do you treat that girl special?” Key said as he really felt annoyed over Krystal’s sudden appearance. “I mean… I liked Krystal Jung. Let me stress it. I LIKED her. That means not anymore. She irritates me. She’s freaking fake.” Key said stressing the words LIKED, NOT, IRRITATES, and FAKE.

“Krystal didn’t do anything to you.” Minho uttered. “Don’t talk trash of her.”

“Stupid.” Jonghyun uttered. “We’re anxious when she didn’t even do anything bad to us. How ironic it is that you, WHOSE GIRLFRIEND GOT EMBARRASSED SEVERAL TIMES BECAUSE OF HER, still acts like Krystal is that nice little teeny girl we used to know before.” Jonghyun uttered. “You are taking Jieun for granted. You one worthless boyfriend.”

“Don’t talk to me like that, you don’t know anything to judge me!” Minho shouted and acted like he was going to punch Jong in the face. Onew was fast enough to stop Minho and hold his fist down.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to punch each other again. Not now, guys, we’re in the middle of practice. Treat this place professionally.” Onew uttered.

Minho aggressively took his arms off of Onew’s grip while still looking sharply towards Jonghyun. “You don’t know a thing about being worthless.” He said and went back to SHINee.

The choreographer clapped his hand 2 times to catch the guys’ attention. “You don’t know what you’re fighting for so please calm your nerves down.” He said and looked at each other one by one. “This choreography is made for 5 people dancing with one goal and formed as one. If you’re going to do this while having misunderstanding then the essence of the whole thing is ruined… so please settle up.” He said.



 

Author's Note:

silence.