027.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Minho was surprised because he never thought that Ji Eun is skilled when it comes to driving. She knows when to brake, slow down, and have faster speed. He’s impressed.

Few minutes later and they reached the dorm. He was about to open the door when Ji Eun said, “Wait till I get on the other side.” She went out and ran to helped him out. “Can you stand up now?” She asked and was carefully taking Minho’s injury into consideration.

“I can… but it’s probably hard to walk.” For the first time in Minho’s life… he’s admitting to someone, particularly to a girl, that he’s having difficulty over something and he really needs some help.

“Your arms on my shoulder.” Ji Eun carefully put Minho’s long arms around her shoulders. One of her hands went to hold his hand while the other unconsciously wrapped around Minho’s waist.

Minho was a lot taller and bigger than Ji Eun, but she managed to make some adjustment to make Minho able to depend on her. Minho realized Ji Eun also has her very dependable side.

But still, he tried to carry himself as much as possible to lessen the burden on Ji Eun’s part.

Minho entered the password and Ji Eun helped him inside when the door opened. He was able to breathe properly again the moment they reached the sofa.

“You should not walk around for a bit. This will probably take at least 2 days before it get to heal slowly.” Ji Eun said and looked around, “Where are the others by the way? You need someone to look after you since you cannot do some things alone.”

“Taemin and I are the only ones left since the others already have their own family.” Minho uttered. “Taemin left this morning to go to his parents. He said he’ll be back if not later tonight, then early tomorrow morning.”

“That’s bad.” Ji Eun shook her head. “Who will be looking after you then?”

“I’m fine, Ji Eun-ah. I’m used to having sprained ankles so this is not a big deal anymore.” Minho said.

“How can you be used of the pain and difficulty in moving?” Ji Eun frowned and looked at Minho. “I mean, not because it happened to you a lot already means you can endure it and won’t need anyone at all.” She chuckled and folded her knees on the floor while looking up at Minho. He got embarrassed and he guessed his cheeks suddenly went all read. Why does Ji Eun have to look at him cutely like that?

“I’ll look after you while Taeminnie is out or at least someone comes along to help you.” She said and looked at the injury. “Oh right. I’ll put bandage in it.” She stood up and reached for her bag. She went back and gently put Minho’s foot on the floor. She knelt down and started wrapping the injured foot gently with a bandage.

Minho looked at her and saw how skillful she is when it comes to bandaging as well, but it’s already given since she is a nurse.

Ji Eun was bending too much that her shirt was already revealing her cleavage. Minho noticed it and was struck for a seconds.

**MINHO POV**

I couldn’t help but look at it. I know it’s wrong and disrespectful but who can blame me? I’m a hot blooded guy who is interested with such.

That’s when Dongshin’s face suddenly appeared in front of me. I remembered how he tried to her that day. I remembered how dirty he is. I remembered how he disrespected Ji Eun as a lady. I shouldn’t be like him. Ji Eun is clean and nice lady. She’s sweet and gentle. She deserves to be respected and well loved.

On the side of the couch was a small blanket hanging. I took it and gently covered what was showing inside Ji Eun’s shirt. She looked up at me, surprised of why I did that. Should I be honest or should I say something like I don’t want you to be cold?

“It’s not that I don’t want to see it, but I respect you a lot.” I uttered instead. Eversince I met Ji Eun, I acquired the habit of unconsciously saying what I have in mind, regretting of ever telling it in the end.

Ji Eun looked at me and smiled calmy. “I’m sorry. I’ll be more conscious about the way I looked from now on.” She put the blanket around her intact and continued wrapping my sprained ankle after.

**END OF POV**

 


 

Author's Note:

Still catching up on my sleep so I think I've been writing boring chapters all along.. Wait for me till I get to gain my energy back again. Haha. Will go to sleep for now and I think I'll have a part 3 of this Nursing Minho chappies later on. Happy 100 subbies! You guys are daebak! Love lots! >.< Do comments, guys.