004.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Since SHINee was on hiatus for quite a while, all five agreed to have a mini fanmeeting with their fans to constantly share moments with them on stage despite the fact that they’re not promoting anything. After having another comeback few months from now, Lee Sooman suggested that Park Soojin, Onew’s wife, should head the SWC tour again just like what she did before.

“Invite Ji Eun to watch.” Key looked at Minho with weird expression right when the latter guy said it.

“Why? She isn’t a fan.” He replied. “She won’t appreciate it.” Key said.

“But at least ask her to come. She’ll appreciate it now because she knows who SHINee is already, and she can meet Sangbum again. For sure she’ll want to see your son again.” Minho insisted.

Key turned to Minho and faced him with such serious look, “Why are you eyeing on her? I thought you’re in a relationship with Krystal? Do you want your y girlfriend to kick your ?”

Minho chuckled a bit, “I’m not eyeing on her, okay? I’m just being appreciative, something that YOU must be doing instead of me.” He uttered stressing the word you.

“We appreciate her. Chae In said we will eat dinner with her once in a while with Sangbum. Isn’t that sweet enough? How can you show your appreciation to someone when you’re inviting her over something that she won’t see what the value is?” Key shook his head and let out a loud tsk tsk. “If you want to see her, you can join us to dinner with her. I’ll tell it to you if we arranged it.”

“Why would I want to see her?” Minho retreated with a defensive face. “Never mind. If you don’t want to invite her then fine. I don’t care.” Minho walked away and left Key who was still practicing.

As he shut the door behind him, he looked on his left and right to see if there’s anyone on the hallway. When he finally assured himself that there’s no one but him on that area, he took his phone and dialed someone’s number.

**JI EUN POV**

The old doctor said I should rest for a while because we’ve been attending a lot of patients today. I smiled, went to sit on the waiting area, and gave myself time for breathing.

I was fanning myself when my phone rang. I took it and was a bit surprise when I saw Choi Minho’s name appearing on my screen. Half of me want to smile. He didn’t delete my number all these time… or maybe he just forgets doing it? Whatever it is, I need to answer this phone call.

“Yoboseyo?” I said as soon as I picked it.

“Shin Ji Eun-ssi?” I said yes. “Oh I’m glad you didn’t change number.”

“Do you need something, Minho-ssi?” I asked politely.

“Key and Chae In asked me to invite you over to our fanmeeting. Can you go?”

“Uhh…” I don’t know if I’ll agree to it or not. I don’t really watch these idols’ stuff. I don’t know… and how can I even reject this offer?

“Please? Key said he won’t accept no for an answer.” I didn’t respond for a bit. “Oh. Silence means yes. I’ll see you on the 14th then, at 6 o’clock, Seoul Multipurpose hall… oh, and you don’t have to buy tickets. Just give me a call when you arrive and I’ll go out to pick you. You can go with a friend so you’ll have more fun.” He said and immediately ended the call.

What? I agreed to it without even saying yes? He’s funny. I never said I’ll go… but now, he’s already expecting me to come. It’s hard to disappoint someone especially when they expect a lot from you, you know? and 14th? That’s our exact 4th year anniversary.

Oh jeezz… I should ask DongShin to come with me then.

**END OF POV**

Ji Eun and Dongshin met each other on the morning of 14th.

“Jagi ~ You agreed to it, right?” Ji Eun uttered as she clings around Dongshin’s arm. “You told me we’re going to watch SHINee’s fanmeeting today.”

“Araso…” He said forcefully. “I never thought you would be such group’s fan. I don’t understand you. You witnessed how someone’s wife almost committed abortion and you still think that group is great.” He uttered.

“She didn’t commit abortion, and it was just out of depression.” She explained. “But never mind. That is part of their personal life. Other people don’t have anything to do with it.”

They ate outside and went to the hall to watch SHINee’s concert.

“How are we going to enter if we don’t have tickets?” Dongshin was being stubborn again. She tried to smile and dialed someone’s number.

“Minho-ssi? Yeah. We’re here already. Okay. Thank You.” She grinned to her boyfriend.

Few minutes later and Minho arrived.

“Ji Eun-ah. I’m glad you came.” He was smiling. “Where’s your friend?”

“Oh~” She went closer to Dongshin and said, “I’m with my boyfriend.”

“I see.” The smile on Minho’s face suddenly disappeared. “Hey, brother. My name is Minho.” He lent his hand and shook it with Dongshin. “Let’s come inside. We are about to start.”

Minho took them to the seats almost near the stage. He smiled to the both of them and left because the fanmeeting was about to start.

“Ji Eun-ah?” She turned and saw Chae In sitting on the other seat with Sangbum on her lap. She looked further and saw the other SHINee wives were sitting next to Chae In. She waved cutely. “It’s nice to see you here. Did Minho invite you over?”

Ji Eun frowned. “Minho-ssi?” She repeated. “He invited me?”

Soojin, Onew’s wife, elbowed Chae In. She probably sensed something, but Chae In didn’t seem to get what she meant.

“Oh. Is he your boyfriend?”

Dongshin immediately smiled upon recognizing. He voluntarily lent his hand for a shake hands to the three girls, especially to Chae In. “I’m your fan, Ms. Han Chae In.”

He didn’t even know any of her songs, Ji Eun wondered why he had to say he is her fan.

 

**MINHO POV**

Going to an idol’s fanmeeting with a boyfriend, that is so funny. Will that guy really enjoy this? I highly doubt it.

I secretly steal glances over their area as the fanmeeting starts. As usual, we do 3 consecutive performances and then we talk to fans.

Everybody was laughing, except for that certain someone in the audience. Ji Eun’s boyfriend doesn’t look too happy at all. I knew it. Who exactly in the male world will enjoy watching other guys perform and chat onstage? That is just seriously funny.

After a long while, I saw that guy standing up. They looked like they are having a secret argument. Oh, I need to put half of my attention to what’s happening on stage, but I can’t really prevent myself from looking at the couple sitting in front of us.

I saw that guy flinched over Ji Eun’s grip. It probably hurts as I see Ji Eun’s arm hit the hand rest. The guy left. Ji Eun talked to Chae In for a while and waved to Soojin and Choonhee, and then she left.

What? That guy really looks like an evil person. The aura of his face says so. Tsk tsk.

**END OF POV**

 


 

 

Author's Note:

DIBIDIBIDIS ~