072.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Girls are in their prettiest during their wedding day.” Jieun’s mother cupped her daughter’s face as she adored the bride’s look on her wedding. “You’re very beautiful my dear. Minho is the luckiest guy to ever have you as his bride.” She smiled as teardrops spark the sides of her eyes.

“Umma, why are you crying?” She asked in shaky voice.

“Because I’ve never seen how you grew up, and now I’m actually witnessing you enter the next stage of your life.” She her back and called the mother that raised Jieun up. “Seora-ssi…” She called. “I thank you for raising Shinyoung to be as beautiful as this. She won’t be like this if it’s not because of you.” She stepped aside and allowed her to spend a little time with Jieun.

“My Jieun…” She called. “They might call you Shinyoung soon… but you will always be the little girl Jieun I used to cradle in my arms as she cries. I’m happy I guided you well into becoming as precious as this. You and Minho both deserve each other.” She smiled as tears slowly ran down her face.

Jieun hugged both her mothers. She was longing for everybody’s love before… and now she has them all around her, and she’s really happy about it.

“Unnie is the most beautiful bride ever!” Juliette uttered as she looked at her unnie who’s wearing her white long gown.

http://wedding-gallery.net/var/albums/Wedding-Dresses/elegant%20wedding%20dress%203.jpg?m=1307361687

Minho, on the other hand, kept on looking at the mirror. He’s obviously nervous. He kept on fixing his tie and making sure the folds of his suit are properly in placed.

“Aish, hyung. Can you calm down? You’re making me nervous as well!” He said as he was just sitting on a chair inside the holding area for the groom.

“Did you see Jieun? How is she? Is she wearing the gown already? I know she’ll be very beautiful, I’m afraid I’ll have no match on her.” He said.

“You don’t have to be as elegant as her, hyung. You have to be manly. Come on, do you want to wear the same gown? I think it won’t fit you.” Taemin even dared to joke at this kind of situation.

There came the other three who just finished recording for the entourage of the ceremony. Key, Jonghyun, and Onew will be singing as they have the entrance to the church. And yes, Taemin will be Minho’s Best Man, while Juliette is obviously Jieun’s maid of honor. The three guys will be singing “one” as the groom, guest, and the bride, approach the church setting.

“Taemin-ah… You keep on rubbing your palms. Don’t worry. This is not yet your marriage. It will come soon with Juliette.” Jonghyun said as he patted Taemin’s back.

“Hyung, she’s not Juliette. Call her Jooyoung… it’s her real name!” Taemin uttered irritatedly.

“Minho-yah.” Onew called and Minho looked at him nervously. He went to his dongsaeng and smiled. “You’ve grown well. I’m proud to see how you’ve become a perfect husband to be for Jieun.” He said.

“Do you think I really deserve her, hyung? She’s way too perfect for me.” He uttered.

“Both of you deserve each other.” Onew replied. “You’re a grown man now, Minho. Marrying Jieun means building a family with her. Do you think you’re ready to build a family?”

Jonghyun suddenly intervene and reached for Minho’s shoulder, “Rather than being ready to build a family, I think Minho is more ready to make a baby.” He joked and Minho elbowed him. “Ouch! Don’t tell me you don’t want to do that?!” He said in defense.

They were teasing each other when someone familiar went inside the room. It’s none other than, Dongshin.

“Congratulations.” He said and made a handshake with Minho. “I knew you would bring her along to this. I’m happy Jieunnie is getting married.” He said. “You know what to do, just take good care of her at all cost.”

Minho smiled and hit his arm a little. “Thanks for letting her go.” He simply uttered.

“YAH. It’s not that I let her go. YOU made her leave me.” Dongshin said with a hint of bitterness but they knew he was just joking.

****

OnJongKey started singing as the door of the church opened revealing the handsome groom ready to walk first in the aisle to wait for his loving bride that will arrive on the end of line.

One by one… guest, including the bearers and the bride’s maids, took their entrance as they approach the seat.

Taemin forgot that he was smiling when he saw Juliette walked through the aisle while wearing her baby pink gown that go according to the motif of the ceremony.

The door closed again. Another song started playing. It’s OnJongKey again singing The Reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpCAzIY5tp8

**MINHO POV**

Few seconds after the song played and the hyungs started singing, the door opened again, revealing the most beautiful girl of my life, Shin Ji Eun. She’s far away but I can already smell her sweet scent. That scent that I always miss when she’s not around.

She was shaking. I noticed that as she took one step forward. Her purity and being so genuine add up to her beauty and she looked like the goddess in my eyes.

Few more steps. The distance between us had decreased for about 2 – 3 steps. Everybody was looking at her. Their attention was drawn only to her, and it made me feel proud. I’m her groom. I’m the one marrying her. She’s mine.

As the hyungs sang the chorus part, I saw her move her hand up and covered a little. She probably felt moved towards the hyungs’ voices. They are seeing in harmony… and now, I appreciate the song more than I did before. This is the songs being played at my wedding… the most important part of my life. I suddenly felt all the emotions. We’re not even starting but the long wait for her to arrive in front of me is making me a lot emotional.

Her eyes are focused on me as she approached, holding on her hands in front of her is a boquet of flowers which suits exactly at the baby pink motif of the wedding.

It felt like years, but I’m still looking at her eyes. Finally, Jieun arrived in front of me and I see she’s already crying. I held her hand and kissed the back of it gently.

“SHINee-oppas.” Jieun whispered as I got closer. “They made me cry.” She uttered while the hyungs were still singing. Their in the latter part of the song. Few seconds left and they are already finished.

“Yes, Father.”

“Yes, I do.”

Those words we uttered are like magic spells that bind us to be together forever. We exchanged vows and promises of forever, then we exchanged rings afterwards.

A loud applause from all the guest followed as we finally wore our rings.

“Now, I pronounce you, man and wife.” I heard the priest said.

I smiled.

Jieun smiled back.

“You’re mine. It’s legal, and true now in the eyes of God.” I told her.

“I know… and you’re mine as well.” Jieun smirked as she looked at me.

We heard the guest shouting for a kiss. I leaned in forward and gave her another sweet kiss, now in front of all the people present to witness our love for each other be as one.

**END OF POV**



 

Author's Note:

Last Chapter will be tomorrow guys... And I think Taemin will take a few days before starting. I don't know but normally I just talk about it being far but I end up always doing it immediately after. Anyways... Spoiler alert: Last Chapter will be a rated "M". Why? Cause it's not fair for Minho not to have any "M" chapter with his wifey. Got it? Okay now, it's time to go to bed. XD