009.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“But Oppa…” Krystal followed Minho as he was heading inside SHINee’s practice room. “You have to listen to me. I didn’t intend to deny it.” She uttered.

“Ooppss… Looks like we got a problem over here.” Jonghyun uttered as all of them looked at Minho and Krystal who are obviously not in good terms. “We should leave for a while then.”

The four other SHINee members, including the 2 choreographers that were present, made their way out of the room to give the couple some privacy.

“You broke our promise. You denied it. Whatever explanations you will give me. The fact that you didn’t think of it the moment the question was asked…” Minho threw away his towel hardly and harshly scratched his head. “You didn’t think of me, Krystal. You only thought about yourself!” He shouted.

“I thought of you!” Krystal immediately shouted. “It’s just that…” She paused for a long while.

“It’s just that what?!!” Minho said loudly.

Krystal covered her ears stubbornly and looked at him sharply. “You don’t have to shout. I hear you.” She said in a very pissed off manner.

That was when Minho only noticed he used such loud voice to talk to Krystal. He never did that before. This is the first time he actually yelled to her like that.

“I’m sorry.” Minho suddenly changed his voice. From that loud yell down to the sweetest voice Choi Minho could ever have. “I was just carried away.” He said and turned his back against her. “As much as I want to understand, I still couldn’t get why we have to hide. Of course, there will be haters. You even have antis just by being Krystal yourself.” He said. “When you said yes to me that time, didn’t you ever think of going on this period?”

Krystal bowed her head, not answering at all. She was just standing there, frozen, waiting for Minho to tell all what he wanted.

“Look, I’m not forcing you to something that you don’t want… it’s just that…”

Krystal looked at Minho’s sweaty and haggard face.

“I just want you to think of the things I want, too. I’m not complaining, I just hope you consider my feelings, too.” He said, went closer to her, and held both her hands.

“I love you, Jung Soo Jung. I love you every single day since 2 years ago. I never stopped doing so, until now, my heart only beats for you.”

Krystal reached for Minho’s forehead and gently removed his sweat using the back of her palm. Minho took her hand again and held it even tighter.

“And I know you love me, too. You wouldn’t be as sweet as you are right now if you don’t love me.” He uttered, “But sometimes I feel so insecure. I feel insecure how I couldn’t even feel you’re proud of me as your boyfriend. You don’t want me to hang out with your members. You don’t want to hang out with us, SHINee. You introduced me to your parents but you don’t allow me to eat at your house with your family. You met my parents once but you never did it again. You don’t introduce me to your friends even if we accidentally see them outside. Yes, you introduce me at times, but never as who I really am in your life.” He sighed. “It hurts me, as much as I don’t want to be.” He admitted.

Krystal bit her lower lip.

“Aren’t you going to say anything about it?” Minho uttered when Krystal didn’t respond again. She seemed to be unusually quiet today. He wondered why. “Aren’t you going to tell me how you feel about everything that I said?”

“I’m sorry…” Krystal just said. “I’m sorry if I acted like that…”

Minho waited for her to continue what she was saying…

“But I don’t really think I can change it. The problem is with me. I’m really sorry, but that’s all I can say from now.” She wasn’t crying, but her voice was sad enough. “I don’t know why I’m afraid of such things. I feel proud about you. I feel happy that you’re my boyfriend. I just don’t know how to show it. I’m sorry for not being expressive about our relationship to other people.”She uttered.

“I understand…” Minho said.

“And I think it would be better…” She looked at him straight to the eyes, “It would be better for us to take a break for a while.” Krystal uttered.

“What?” Minho was dumbfounded. He wasn’t really expecting Krystal to say this, nor was he expecting her to think about breaking up. “Are you serious?”

“It’s not that I don’t love you… I just…” Krystal paused for a while. “I just think maybe I need time to grow. I need time to really put all the courage about our relationship.” She said.

“But Krystal…”

“This is hard, but I think we should really do this. We’re not growing at all. I don’t think our relationship has any good influence to us as individuals. Let’s take a break for a while and figure out the things we really want. I’ll just grow for a bit, then I’ll go back to you, and let’s continue where we paused for a while.” Krystal said, in the verge of tears but it’s possible that it won’t fall from her face.

“I understand,” was all Minho can utter. He doesn’t want Krystal to leave him, but since she was the one who asked for that so he couldn’t do anything but allow it.


Author's Note:

Good relationship can make a person grow as an individual. I don't know but I believe, that you can never really say it was a good relationship until you learn something from it and that made you better as a person. If you feel you're stagnant and not moving at all, then the relationship has no sense prior to its own purpose. Cause I think we must not only gain love from having relationship, we must also have some self development because of it...

Errm, where did those come from? Hahaha ~ I'm glad I updated before the night begins ~ Will sleep for a while, do my assignments, and be all with updates later again. See you~ Now where's my comment? >.<