041.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

“Jung Soo Jung!”

Krystal suddenly went out of her room when she heard a familiar voice calling out. She was in the dorm with the other members. It’s just 7:30 in the morning. She wondered why her unnie would suddenly rush over the dorm for her.

“Unnie?” Krystal said. Jessica was already inside the dorm. Krystal told her the password just in case of emergency.

Jessica showed her the daily newspaper. On that particular page were Minho and Ji Eun’s photo with an article confirming their relationship that is already running for a month.

“Is this a cover up story or did Minho really cheat on you?” Jessica said with her voice.

Krystal took the newspaper and read the article.

“Minho was seen hugging a girl in the middle of Namsan Park, and later announced that she is Shin Ji Eun, his current girlfriend that he is dating for about a month now….”

“SM Entertainment also released an official statement about this and confirmed the relationship between the two.”

“Ahh!!” Krystal threw away the newspaper and felt really annoyed. For real, she tried to forget Minho for a month, but seeing him happy now with someone else irritates her to the highest level. Why? The fact that Minho broke up with her just because he wanted to be happier with that girl.

“Did Minho cheat on you?!” Jessica shouted angrily.

The other four members, Luna, Victoria, Sulli, and Amber, went out of their rooms while rubbing their eyes. They all woke up because of the loud voice Krystal and Jessica were creating together.

“He broke up with me because of that girl.” Krystal said. “He met her while I was away and having concerts in Japan. That stupid guy!” She shouted angrily.

“I knew it. Why didn’t you tell me this immediately? I should’ve confronted that Minho earlier!” Jessica shouted.

“Enough, unnie. I’m fine.”

“Don’t talk to me as if I don’t know you. You were with me ever since the day you were born. I know you’re hurt with this.” Jessica uttered. “I’ll handle this.” She said and pulled Krystal closer to her.

Krystal automatically cried as soon as she felt her unnie’s arms covering her. “Bad. Bad guy.” She sobs.

Jessica brushed her hair with her fingers, “They will pay for hurting my sister’s heart.” She threatened as she felt sorry for her heartbroken sister.

****

SHINee World accepted Ji Eun and Minho’s relationship together. Minho is old enough to have his lovelife now. Onew married when he was 25, Jonghyun when he was 25, Key when he was 24, and now, Minho who was already 24 should have his life settled, too.

“Our Ji Eun is gaining popularity these days ~” Jonghyun teased when he met Ji Eun one day when she was with Minho.

She smiled, “Aniya, oppa~”

“Are you having difficulties dealing with the fans? I could ask for them to distance a little bit. Some of them are my friends.” Choonhee, Jonghyun’s wife who was a real life shawol, told her. “You might be feeling uncomfortable with them following you around.”

“It’s alright.” She said and smiled, “They are not doing anything, and some of them are even greeting me and telling me how happy they are that Minho has me now.” She giggled. “I would also want to meet those who love SHINee. They’re part of my world now, too.”

“Yah… Why do you have to be so pretty, Ji Eun-ah?” Minho praised as he was looking at the photos fans posted on some fancafe.

“So pretty.” Minho uttered again.

Ji Eun looked at her boyfriend weirdly. “Don’t look at it too much, you’re screen might melt.” She joked.

“Ji Eun-ah…”

“hmm?”

“I love you…” Minho uttered out of nowhere. Jonghyun, who heard it, looked at them disgustingly.

“Cheesy.”

Choonhee, who was just beside him, hit Jonghyun. “What is so cheesy about that? It’s so sweet and you idiot never did that to me!” She said.

“YAH! Why me?! I say I love you everytime!” He defended.

“But you don’t sound as sweet as Minho! And Kim Jonghyun… I think ‘everytime’ is different than ‘all the time’.” She said and turned to Ji Eun, “Yah, Ji Eun-ah… Some guys are just sweet when they’re just your boyfriend. Once you get married to them, they will surely change and start treating you ordinarily.” She whined.

“Who’s treating you ordinarily, yah!” Jonghyun shouted. “What’s so ordinary about my treatment? Don’t you know you’re the queen of this house?!”

Ji Eun and Minho both giggled as they watch the two fought over petty things. “They’re so cute..”

“What’s so cute about fighting?” Minho asked.

“It’s cute.” Ji Eun repeated and looked at Minho seriously. “I said it’s cute.”

“Arasoo~~” Minho gave in and chuckled. “Do you want us to fight then?”

“If you let me win in the end then sure.”

Minho pulled her close to him and started to tickle her. “What win, huh? You’re so unfair. This is for you. Hahaha.”

“Yah! Choi Minho! Yah! Yah! Stop it!” Ji Eun said and tried to remove herself around him. It was so ticklish and she couldn’t help but laugh.

Minho ended up hugging Ji Eun from her back and rested his chin on top of her shoulder. They both giggled and felt the happiness the two were bringing into each other’s arms.