056.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Ji Eun and Juliette were both sitting at the waiting area of the diagnostic center. On Ji Eun’s hands was the result of the DNA test they had 2 days ago. Both were silent as they look at the still closed white envelope.

“What are we going to do if this is positive?” Ji Eun asked, almost shaking.

“I’ll give you the tightest and sweetest welcoming hug.” Jooyoung answered.

“How about if it’s negative?”

“I’ll go straight inside the clinic to argue with all the people inside. My heart knows better than how they think. I should know better and this freakin’ DNA test is just a confirmation for people to not ask anymore question. We’ll do the DNA test result over and over again until it says positive.” Juliette uttered with full determination.

They both sighed and Ji Eun slowly opened the envelope to reveal the results.

Open… Unfold… Unfold...Read.

A very familiar warm atmosphere embraced the both of them as the result finally was unveiled. Ji Eun looked at Juliette. Juliette looked back. Tears were forming and will escape their eyes anytime soon.

“U-unnie…” Juliette’s voice was shaking, but that word uttered freely, and she knew she has the right to say it. It’s for real. She really has the right to call Ji Eun her unnie. She felt the sense of familiarity already, but she was still moved by the fact that finally, her Shinyoung-unnie is here for real, and it’s not just because she felt it, even the science agreed that they are siblings. “Unnie… Unniee…” She uttered repeatedly, savoring the idea that she has her unnie now with her.

Without any other word, Juliette hugged her sister tightly. They cried on each other’s shoulders. Not saying anything… for happiness is overflowing as of the moment.

“Dongsaeng… my real dongsaeng.” Ji Eun uttered in between sobs. “I never thought I would still be able to meet you.” She cried.

“I’m sorry for coming in late, unnie. I’m sorry for not finding you as early as possible. I’m sorry we made you long for us all these years.”

“It’s okay… It’s really okay.” Ji eun said. “It’s okay, what’s important to me now is you’re here with me.”

“Mom should know this. Umma should know I found you and I was right in going here. But unnie, do you want to see mom? You’re not angry with her, right? You’re not mad? You love her, right? Please don’t get mad at her. She has reasons why she did that, and I guarantee you she regrets everything that she did before.”

“Shh. It’s okay.” Ji eun cupped Juliette’s face. “I know. I know she has the reasons of doing that, and I’m willing to listen to them. I forgave her long ago, even before you came.” She smiled as she wiped Juliette’s tears. “I’m just so happy that I already forgot what anger means.”

“Thank you, unnie…” Juliette said. “Saranghae~”

“Nado Saranghae ~” Ji Eun said and smiled with tears on her cheeks. Finally.

****

Dong Daeng

“Hyung, someone came.” Taemin said as both of them were lazily lying on the couch, watching random TV shows that didn’t interest them much. Minho looked at the time on his phone and sighed,

 “Open the door. I’m too lazy to even stand up.” He said to Tae.

“Why would I? I’m lazy, too.” Taemin answered. “I’ll go to my room. You go open the door. It might be her already.” He said and gave Minho a quick wink before sneakily entering his door to avoid attending with the visitor.

Minho shook his head and stood up.

He opened the door and was surprised to see who it was. He was speechless.

Ji Eunnie…

Ji Eun was just looking at him. He looked back, both of them not moving nor removing their gaze towards each other. Minho then suddenly saw Ji Eun’s tears escaping her eyes.

Did something happen? He asked himself.

Then Ji Eun reached for him and hugged him without any words being uttered. Minho was shocked, but managed to lower himself a bit because he was too tall and Ji Eun couldn’t reach up to hug him.

“Did something happen?” Minho voiced it out. “Why are you crying?” He asked with full concern.

“Minho-yah…” Ji Eun’s voice melted Minho. He realized he missed Ji Eun more than he thought. “I found myself. I found myself already.” She said and started crying even harder.

He smiled. Minho got what she meant. The result is positive. Ji Eun and Juliette are really siblings. “I have an identity now. I found my identity.” She kept uttering and looked into Minho’s eyes. “You’re going to be proud of me. I can be someone you can show off to everybody now.” She said.

“Shh, darling. I’m proud of you eversince.” He said and wiped those tears on her face. “You’re the person I can boast around to everybody. I love you so much and I’m happy you found yourself now.” He said.

“I want you to be the first person that will know this, so I came here right after we learned the results.” She said.

Minho nodded while smiling and gently fixing her hair. “I love you.” He said.

“I… I also want to apologize about how I acted the last time… I’m sorry I wasn’t able to tell you the truth.”

“No need, darling. I already figured it out.” He smiled and gently covered her with his arms. “A good friend came as a help, and I really appreciated him.” He said. Ji eun looked at him in confusion.

“Friend?”

“Sam Dongshin. He talked to me.” He said. “I guess I need to be thankful of him for a lot of reasons. One, for taking you for granted. Two, for hurting you. Three, for letting you go. Four, for being of help in the times when I know I need someone to help me.” He said and chuckled. “And please don’t talk to me about how the other people will look at you as my girlfriend. I don’t care about them. All I care about is Shin Ji Eun…” He paused for a while, “who is actually Hwang Shinyoung in real life.” 



 

Author's Note:

So guys... I won't have classes for 2 days... and I know there's no work in line for me, so I think I can  have massive updates starting tomorrow. XD That would probably mean I could work on until the end of the story. OMG. How can I end such wonderful fic?? (At least for me..)

 

PS: I realized how M chapters really has no space for the fic... How could I portray Minho in bed, then? OH Excuse my mouth. HAHAHA. XD