057.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Juliette rolled over the bed as she heard her phone’s alert tone. She received a message from someone.

“Dongsaeng should wake up now. She has to spend the whole day with unnie. ^^,” Ji Eun said on her message. Juliette smiled and quickly got up of her bed. Today is a very special day. This is the first time that she will be able to bond with her older sister. She went straight to the bathroom to take a bath.

Few minutes later, someone rang the doorbell of her unit. She rushed to the door expecting someone to come. And yes, it’s her unnie ready to pick her up.

“Wow, you look pretty unnie!!” Juliette uttered happily as soon as she saw Ji Eun. “I should match my clothes to you so we are in couple outfit.” She said excitingly.

Ji Eun was wearing this:

So Juliette went over her closet to search for matching oufits and she wore this:

Ji Eun smiled as she looked at her clothes together. She couldn’t still imagine that this is happening right now. She’s wearing look aliked clothes with her sister. It’s heartwarming and overwhelming at the same time.

“Where are we going today, unnie?” Juliette asked as soon as both of them got out of the apartment.

“Anywhere you want. Since you came here after 10 years… I’m sure there are things you missed doing that you wish to do now.” She smiled at her, “And it would be fun to do it with unnie.”

“Oh… then I can choose where to go?” Juliette started enumerating all the things she wished to do that the can both do today… until she said, “What day is it today, unnie?”

“It’s Friday, the 20th.” Ji Eun answered.

“OH MY! Today’s SHINee’s comeback in Music Bank!” She suddenly screamed like a fangirl. Ji Eun was quite shock for a second but realized that Juliette is SHINee’s fan, and yes, she knew about SHINee’s comeback performance today because Minho told him about it. “Unnie… Unnie, can we watch it together? Can we go there? I want to see them perform live!!” She shouted.

“Oh. You want to see them?” Ji Eun suddenly started thinking of a way to watch it with Juliette. “Araso… because you want to go there so we will do it later.” She smiled as she saw how happy her sister was when Juliette heard it.

Both of them walked on the streets holding hands like a real well bonded sister. They ate whatever food they see on the streets, and giggle together as they taste how yummy the foods were. They also passed along the clinic and JiEun said it’s where she’s working at the moment.

“But unnie… do you originally wanted to be a nurse?” Juliette asked out of curiosity.

“Well… I love being a nurse now but before… I thought of being a stylist… or someone related to fashion.” She admitted. “I am always fascinated over clothes and how well something matches with the other. I love to experiment outfits, and when they turn to be good in the eyes, then I feel very satisfied and happy.”

They passed along the store where they sell cute stuffs. The same store Ji Eun and Dongshin went before where they bought cute animal headbands. “Unnie… let’s go there!” She said and pulled her unnie inside the store. “Wahh… this is heaven. I want these things. Look unnie! Headbands!” She said and they went on that area. “I love all the things I see… Oh wait, what suits us?”

Ji Eun silently looked at her sibling who seems to be very interested about these stuffs. She remembered how she did that with Dongshin and the guy just didn’t care.

They both decided to wear bunny headbands and it looked really cute to the both of them. Right next to that store was an ice cream parlor. They went inside for a while to buy themselves and both got out while holding ice cream cones with bunny heads.

Juliette giggled, “It’s fun, unnie. I’m really having fun!” She said.

“Uhmm!” Ji Eun responded while over ice cream. “This is more fun than doing it with a boyfriend.” She said.

Juliette stopped and looked at Ji Eun. “Why, unnie? Minho-oppa doesn’t enjoy doing these? Or you cannot do that because fans may see?”

“It’s not Minho.” Ji Eun answered. “It’s with my ex boyfriend.” She smiled.

“Ahh.” Juliette nodded. “Alright, I almost forgot… Unnie… Can you tell me how you and oppa got together? I really want to know the story behind it. I mean… fans were very surprised. We thought he was in a relationship with Krystal.”

“Oh… that.” Ji Eun smiled and looked at the ground while they walk. “It’s a very long story… You might get bored as I tell them all.”

“If it’s with unnie, I know nothing will be boring.” She smiled. “So tell me… what happened?”

They sat somewhere in the park and Ji Eun started telling all the things that happened for the past years. Starting from Dongshin… to how she met Chae In, to how she got to met Minho and the rest, to how Minho played a very important role for her to realize how stupid she was, to how Minho made her feel very loved, to how it happened that she confessed first, up to present.

“Waahh… Unnie. It was like I listened to a very wonderful story.” She said. “So… Minho oppa was originally in a relationship with Krystal, but when she left to Japan, he changed heart and fell in love with you?”

“You can look at it that way…” Ji Eun nodded.

“Wah. I can’t believe it. My sister is SHINee’s Minho’s girlfriend. I couldn’t believe it, unnie. I was even a fan of yours when I saw your photos online and thought that you’re really beautiful.” She said.

They talked a lot about different things until Minho called Ji Eun. They talked for quite a bit and she ended the call after.

“Why did he call?” Juliette asked.

“Just to know if I’m alright and I’m not having any problems.” She smiled.

“Wow. Minho-oppa calls just for that?” Her eyes widened. “He’s very busy and he still finds those times of just talking to you?”

“Yeah.” She felt her cheeks blushing. “Sometimes even texting a simple message, he would rather call me about it.”

“He’s really sweet. Oppa must love you so much.” She said and suddenly remembered something again. “Unnie.” She called. “How about Taemin-oppa? Do you think he’s as sweet as Minho-oppa?”

Ji Eun smiled with meaning and elbowed Juliette as if she was teasing. “Aish… My donsaeng likes Taeminnie?” Juliette nodded without any hesitation. “He acts like you.” She said. “That kid loves to play around and do random things. He comes around… everytime.” The last sentence had a not so friendly atmosphere. It was like telling Taemin is always a bother.

“But he’s cool, right?”

“Well, yes.” She smiled.

Juliette suddenly turned into a fan and told her unnie how happy she was when SHINee released a song with title the same as her name. “Uncle Steve gave me the name Juliette because he loves reading Shakespeare’s work before and he wanted to have a daughter that can make him remember the author everytime he calls her. He finds difficulty calling me Jooyoung so he changed it and called me Juliette instead. I was a fan right before Juliette came. I think I was just 10 during that time. And when I saw Taemin oppa in the MV… I figured out I want him to be my Romeo.” She said with full confidence. 



 

Author's Note:

Juliette already has a lot of scenes when her story is not even starting yet. LOL. Have you listened to J.Cates' Holla? It's the original version of Hello which copyright was bought by SM to be used by SHINee as an official. Why am I saying this?? Uhmm... that is to at least give you a hint of what's going to happen when we start Taemin's story.

Anyways, let's look forward for JiEun-Minho in the next chapter. We're not done yet with here. There are still lots to happen. XD