050.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“That woman!!” They were in the middle of their break from rehearsal when Key shouted. “She’s a mother of a one year old child, how dare she pose ily again?!” He was ranting about how Chae In posed for a particular magazine and it was a y concept – something that Chae In used to do when she was still single.

“She didn’t tell you about that?” Onew asked confusingly to which Key shook his head. “You should have had any idea of what’s going to be before Chae In go for it. The problem with you is you just say yes to everything without knowing it in full details. You always go easy on Chae In, now that’s your fault.” Onew said putting the blame on Key. He goes back on the floor and practiced that particular choreography he finds so hard mastering, “Aish… I’m really getting old. My back starts to hurt often.” He uttered.

Taemin chuckled and playfully hit Onew’s back. He complained painfully and someone shouted, “Uncle, stop it!” It was the little 3 year old Jingook who is finally able to speak clearly. They were surprised by Jingook’s sudden arrival and Onew smiled as he lifted up his child, “Is Uncle Taemin hitting you, appa? Jingook will hit, too!!” They chuckled when Jingook started hitting Taemin softly. The maknae just laughed.

There come Jonghyun’s twins running inside pulling their umma with them, “APPAA!!!” Jusong and Choonsuk shouted together as they enter the room. Jonghyun was surprised at first but smiled widely as he saw his 2 kids running, and there goes his wife as beautiful as ever.

“What?” Key was flustered, amused, and annoyed at the same time. “Is this some kind of family gathering? Why are you all here?!” He shouted exchanging gazes with the wives.

“Stop complaining, oppa. She’s coming soon, running with Sangbum on her arms.” Choonhee said and chuckled.

Key was complaining when Chae In arrived with Sangbum. “Hubby!”

“YAH!” Key immediately pointed at Chae In angrily, “Why did you…”

“Appaaa…” Sangbum, still learning how to utter words, said softly and raised his arms towards his father, asking Key to bring him to his arms.

Key gave in, went to Sangbum and took his son, “Aigoo~ My baby.” He uttered sweetly. The boy was too sweet and didn’t know from where he inherited that. Sangbum hugged Key tightly and rested his head on Key’s shoulder.

“You taught him well.” Key said in his diva tone.

“I didn’t.” Chae In defended and embraced Key’s arms. They reconciled just like that.

Minho and Taemin sat on the corner together.

There were 3 girls inside the practice room with 4 kids. Sooki was missing. She’s probably at school during that moment.

“Just a while ago, Ji Eun was here with you, and now, the rest of the hyungs with their wives and kids got together.” Taemin shook his head while chuckling, “Who would have thought SHINee could be this big?”

Minho nodded and suddenly remembered Ji Eun. He took out his phone and see if there was any message. There is… it was a multimedia message… from an unknown sender.

“Eh?” Minho looked at his phone weirdly. He opened it and realized it was a couple of photos. Minho suddenly was frozen for a bit.

“Hyung… Isn’t that Ji Eun? She’s with someone?”

The 1st photo showed Dongshin hugging Ji Eun.

The 2nd photo showed Dongshin and Jieun chuckling together while they were inside a small coffee shop.

“!” Minho shouted and suddenly went out of the practice room.

The people inside the practice room were all speechless, “Taemin-ah, what happened to him?” Onew asked.

“He received photos of Ji Eun hanging out with someone else.” Taemin said as if it’s not a big deal. 


Author's Note:

Will update again in a bit... so hold on. Keke. ^^,