022.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Minho woke up that morning and immediately went over to his phone to look at his text messages. There were 3 messages. The first message came from his friend, and the other 2 messages came from Krystal.

“Oppa, we are extended here in Japan so we still have another 2 weeks before going back in Korea.”

“I hope you’re doing fine. I’ve been calling you. I wonder why you never answer.”

That’s when he realized he really didn’t answer any of Krystal’s call. He was busy about a lot of things. He was busy keeping track of the dummy guy’s activities making sure he won’t get close to Ji Eun. He’s busy making sure Ji Eun is safe in going to work and going home during the sunset. He’s busy making sure Ji Eun is at ease without any worries that Dongshin might do something bad to her again. He’s busy about his own career, too. He’s busy taking care of Taemin as well. He’s a busy person, period, and that is the reason why he wasn’t able to answer any of Krystal’s call. BECAUSE HE. IS. BUSY.

 

It’s just 7 am. He estimated it and thought that Ji Eun should be awake by now since she goes out of house at 8:30 to go to the clinic. That’s when Minho always insists on picking her from house, then picking her up from the clinic after working hours.

“Good morning.” Minho greeted as soon as Ji Eun got to answer the phone.

“Morning.” She answered on the other line. “Thank you for calling. I just woke up.” She let out a chuckle. Ji Eun slept so tight that she didn’t hear her alarm clock ringing.

“You have to go prepare for your work then. I’ll see you later.” He uttered.

“Aniya, Minho-yah~ It’s okay. I’m fine going out alone. You’ve been helping me out for 3 days already. I’m okay now.” She said.

The incident happened 3 days ago, and Minho didn’t miss any of the days in making sure Ji Eun has someone to be with in going out of house.

“No, I still insist. I’ll see you in a bit. You can’t argue anymore, Ji Eunnie… You’ll just see me later.” He said and immediately hanged up the phone, not allowing Ji Eun to reply.

Minho then went out of his room and saw Onew hyung suddenly doing something in the kitchen. He silently made his way there and saw that he was making his own breakfast.

“Hyung.” He called.

Onew looked at him as if he was just caught stealing something. “M-Minho-yah.” He uttered.

“What are you doing here?” He went forward and saw that he was holding the Kimchi Jar and putting a certain amount on a bowl. “You’re stealing our Kimchi?!” Minho shouted and immediately went to get the Kimchi jar from him. “Yah! Hyung! You’re doing this for how many times already?!” He asked.

“Yah! I just did that for the first time! Why are you so affected?! It’s just a Kimchi!” Onew took the Kimchi jar again. “Just give me some for now and I promise to give it back to you. We just ran out of Kimchi and Jingook is asking a lot. I promise I’ll give back the amount I got.” He said.

“But this Kimchi is precious!!” Minho shouted.

“Precious Kimchi?!” Onew looked at him in confusion. “What precious?!”

“It was given by Ji Eunnie.” Taemin came out of room while still rubbing his eyes. “You’re so noisy hyungs… It’s just 7:15…” Taemin complained.

“This was given by Ji Eun that’s why it’s precious?” Onew was in deep thought for a while, and then he nodded with an obvious smile. “I see… I see…” He retreated and gave back Minho his Kimchi made with love.

“Hyung wakes unusually early in the morning just to take Ji Eunnie in the clinic. He goes home and sleeps again after that.” Taemin said to his Onew hyung. “Minho hyung wakes up earlier than the time my alarm clock rings. He is so unbelievable. He wakes himself automatically.” He said while chuckling.

“That is very weird then. Minho waking up without anyone doing it for him… the person that makes him do that must be special.” Onew said and started walking away. “Just if you need hyung, Minho, I’m just few steps away~” Onew said and waved at them before going out of the dorm.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Just a small chapter guys because I suddenly felt like taking a nap. I may have another chapter before sleeping tonight. It's 7 pm here already ~ hehe. Comments guys~ Thanks.

PS. Do you know any request shop that is on going and will take request?? I went to aries request shop (One who made the poster for I hate Key sunbae) but I think they are currently busy :( So I'm thinking of trying out other shop this time. Any suggestion?