023.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Minho-yah, Krystal is asking me why you’re not answering any of her calls.” Key said while they were in the van heading home. They just finished performing on a certain national event where they got to be invited on.

“Eh?” Minho looked at Key with confusion. It’s was as if he didn’t know what he was talking about. “Krystal’s making calls?” He asked with an eyebrow raised up.

“Don’t act as if you don’t know a thing. Taemin said he already found 10 unanswered calls from Krystal on your phone.” Key replied back, making Minho speechless and surprised.

“T-that,” was all he can utter.

“Shin Ji Eun has something to do with this, I guess.” Key said and lied back lazily on his seat. “I’ve smelled something not so usual these days. I heard you’re waking up as early as 7 o’clock without anyone’s help. You’ve been doing the grocery without my help, and you’re savoring up weirdly on a jar of Kimchi.” The two older boys, Jonghyun and Onew, laughed after hearing Key talk.

“She has nothing to do with this,” was all he can say again. It seemed that he was back to his original said. He couldn’t talk a lot right now, couldn’t even explain why this is happening.

“Speechless Choi Minho. Yah! Say something!” Jonghyun yelled at the van and kicked Minho’s legs with his. “Why can’t you explain yourself now? You’re good at defending yourself, right?” Jonghyun said. He was obviously mocking him naughtily.

“I rather not talk. I’m not like you who are just good at blabbering.” Minho said, crossed his arms and looked away, ignoring his hyungs’ teasing.

“He is a man with action.” Taemin said. Words are coming out of his mouth wonderfully. “He would rather act upon something than just blabber about it.” Minho turned to look at Taemin. The maknae smiled meaningfully at his hyung, “He’s a guy any girl can rely on. He is a certified Prince charming.” Taemin acted like he was grabbing something in the air. He looked up the ceiling with a very emotional expression, “He is a Knight… in shining… armor.” The other three laughed as they watched Taemin being so comical. Minho acted like he will hit Taemin with his elbow.

“Shut up, Tae.” Minho said and he was very pissed off.

Taemin just chuckled and they continuously teased Minho.

****

Around 8:30 pm. Minho couldn’t stay still because a lot of things have been bothering his mind.

Does he like Ji Eun already?

Can she like him back?

If she does, won’t it be called just a rebound?

Is Ji Eun moving on already?

Does she still like that freaky Dongshin?

Will Krystal know about this?

What would Krystal say?

Does Krystal still hope for the two of them to be together again?

This thing he is doing right now, is that considered cheating on Krystal?

Taemin laughed and stopped after noticing that his hyung has no reaction at all, “Hyung. Can’t you see how funny it was just now? This show is hilarious!” He yelled across the room, doing random movements because he’s trying to tell Minho what happened at the show. He thought Minho probably missed the scene because he was looking somewhere else.

“Minho-hyung.” Taemin called out when he noticed Minho’s attention was not into him, nor is it on the TV screen. “Minho-hyung.” He called again when Minho didn’t respond again.

Taemin saw a mini trumpet beside the couch. It was something he took from a certain event.

TTOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minho almost jumped off his seat in surprise. “YAH! Taemin-ah!!” He shouted at Taemin, still in a frightened stage.

“You weren’t paying attention!” Taemin shouted in defense. Minho took the trumpet on the maknae’s hand and placed it far from his reach.

“If something’s bothering you and you know I can’t be of enough help, Onew hyung is just living next door.” Taemin sighted an idea at how Minho could possibly answer all the questions that have been bothering him.

Minho looked at Taemin. The maknae nodded, “I’ll just go and seek for his advice if I were you.” Then Taemin looked at the TV screen, “You know how he helped Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung. He can help you, too. That’s for sure.” He uttered and munched on the chips, “It’s okay. You can leave for a while. I’ll just finish this show and go to sleep after.” He assured.

Minho nodded, “Okay then, Thanks Taemin-ah.” He patted taemin’s shoulder a couple of times and stood up to leave.

 


 

Author's Note:

I realized I was writing too much for just one chapter so I decided to chop them into two. The next part will be up right when I finish writing it. XD Oh, have you seen the poster for the story? It is made by cutterpillow from Aries Request Shop! So good and cool and I like the word happiness... Let's go for happiness!! XD