016.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Hyung?” Minho went inside Onew’s house searching for his hyung. Little Jingook suddenly ran towards him welcoming his loving uncle. “Yah ~ Jingookie ~” Minho carried the boy to his arms and walked again. There he saw Onew hyung on the kitchen, laughing with Soojin as they do random food experimentation in the kitchen.

“Minho-yah…” Onew uttered when he saw Minho’s head popped out beside the entrance of the kitchen. “What suddenly brought you here?”

“Don’t you have some connections with a secret agent?”

Onew frowned, and so as his wife, Soojing, “Yeah… but why do you ask?”

“Could you contact him for me? I just need some of his help.”

Onew and Soojin looked at each other, still thinking why Minho would need the help of a private agent. “Please, hyung?” Minho uttered again.

“Here’s his number, so call him maybe.” Onew gave him the private agent’s number. “You should talk to him your own so he would understand what you want.” He explained.

“But if you can tell us why you would need his help, then we don’t mind at all.” Soo jin smiled at Minho, desiring to know what’s going on inside Minho’s mind.

“I just need to study some guy.” Minho place Jingook down. “Go to appa now, gookie.” He stood up and started walking away. “Thanks for this, hyung, see you around.” He said and left the house.

“Do you have any clue about that guy?” Soojin asked her husband after a while.

“I don’t know… and who will he studying? I don’t get him.” He shrugged his head and they continued making the food experimentation.

****

To be safe, Minho asked the private agent to meet him inside SM Company. Both of them sat opposite each other at the table inside the company’s cafeteria.

“I just want to know how Sam Dongshin lives his life every single day.” Minho uttered when both of them started talking.

“Can you give me any photos of him? So I can identify him immediately.” The agent asked.

“I don’t have any, but I know that Sam Dongshin is one of the members of Seoul’s high jump team for the national competition.” He said to at least narrow down the whole Korea for all the possible Sam Dongshin around the country.

“I see. That information is enough. How long do you want me to follow him? What are the things you need to know?”

“I want to know where he goes, what does he do… and please follow him for a week. That would be enough.” He said.

“I got it. I’ll start following him tomorrow morning until a week after. I’ll see you then.” The agent bowed down and so as Minho. They both shook hands before going on separate ways.

*****A WEEK AFTER*****

“These are the reports I made after following him for a week. There are also photos inside just in case you’re interested to know more about the information.”

“Thank You.” He planned on opening the envelope in private so he handed out a small white envelope towards the agent. “I appreciated all the effort you put into this. Thank you very much.” He said.

They shook hands again before parting ways.

Minho opened the envelope first thing as he reached the dorm after checking if Taemin is already sleeping.

**MINHO POV**

There you go. Let’s open this envelope to reveal Dongshin’s habitual things that he’s doing.

Ohh… as I look into the information… he practiced 4 times a week for high jumping. Let’s see if there are any photos of him doing the high jump.

Here. Wow. He jumped high enough. I have to consider the fact he might be really great in high jumping. He’s not a part of the National team for no reason, you know.

His routines are almost the same every single day. He goes out at 9:30 am, go to the field to practice until 3pm, go out with male and female friends? He’s doing that until 5pm? Then he’ll go to a bar after until 12 midnight. Wow… this guy is really a superman, eh?

Oh… so he’s an athlete by day, a cool dude on the afternoon, and DJ at the night… pretty much interesting, Dongshin-ah?

He goes out with various types of girls: Stylish, Chic, -like, Flirt-like, College student. I wonder if he met with Ji Eun during these times… ah.. so here’s the photos of all his dates for the week. Let’s see if Ji Eun is here…  No? No Ji Eun? Okay, then ~ better.

He fought with a simple girl on Thursday. The girl cried but Dongshin just walked away. The girl tried to follow him, and Dongshin said, “Leave me alone for tonight if you still want me to go back to you.”

Shameless… Shameless not so cool guy, Sam Dongshin.

**END OF POV**

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Isn't it obvious how I missed updating ~ And hey, I miss your comments, too ~ Where are they?? Haha.