020.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Invite her over then.” Minho was relaxing on Key and Chae In’s house. “It will be good to eat lunch together. I’m sure Jieun wants to see Sangbum, too.” Chae In flashed a very obvious smile towards Minho.

“It’s okay.” Minho tried to hide his smile, too. Just thinking about her makes him want to smile already. He doesn’t know what is happening, but one of the things people can’t prevent on doing is smiling. So yeah, he couldn’t even hide his cheeks that are almost about to ascend in heaven.

“Idiot.” Key chuckled and sat beside him on the couch. “Call her. If you can’t find any reason to invite her over, use Chae In’s name. Tell her Chae In wants to see her to seek some help. Tell her Chae In couldn’t sleep at night because Sangbum cries in the middle of our sleep. Since she’s a nurse, she could probably give some suggestion as to how Sangbum can stop crying at night.”

Minho did, and used the same excuse Key asked him to make.

“But…” The word ‘but’ is a hint that Jieun will reject it. “I need to see Dongshin today.” She admitted.

“You will still meet him?” Minho asked in surprise and in awe. “Hey, Jieun-ah… are you serious?”

“He told me he wants to settle things between us now. He’s initiating the settlement between us now, Minho. I believe he has changed already.”

Minho shook his head. How can such evil person turn to be so nice all of a sudden? “Where are you going to meet then?” He asked.

“At his apartment.” She said, “I need to hang up now Minho-ssi. See you soon then. Please take care.” She said and ended up the phonecall.

**MINHO POV**

I don’t sense something good at all. I don’t know, but why do they have to talk at his apartment? And Dongshin initiating them to be fixed? I can’t even think of the right comprehensive reason for him to do that. It’s so weird.

And Ji Eun, just because he said so then she actually believed it him. I don’t know if I’ll admire or hate her for having no single idea that Dongshin is just toying her around. Wake up, Ji Eun. What else could I do to make you realize he’s not worth it?

Few hours later and I still think something isn’t right. I stood up, “I think I should be doing something more worthy than rotting myself here without any food being served to me. I’ll just leave, kibummie.” I said and immediately left. I should rush home. I hope I still kept that envelope with Dongshin’s information.

**END OF POV**

****

Dongshin sat beside Ji Eun on the couch inside his house. He was serious, and it’s making Ji Eun so nervous. He placed the glass of orange juice on the table, “Here.”

“Dongshin-ah…” Jieun longingly looked at his eyes.

“I think I should be getting to my point.” Dongshin started and sighed, “Let’s end this relationship, Ji Eun. I’m tired already. This relationship won’t work. Not anymore.” He uttered.

“No.” Ji Eun immediately held Dongshin’s hands and held it tightly. “No, please. Don’t do this. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I promise I’ll be a very good girlfriend from now on. I’m sorry if I hurt you, I promise I won’t do that again.” She said, tears almost falling down her cheeks. Dongshin removed her hands from his.

“No, Ji Eun. You don’t understand.” He acted.

“Please Dongshin. I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll give you everything, just please, don’t give up on us.” She uttered while crying already.

Dongshin looked at her intently, “You’re doing everything for me?” Dongshin made sure Ji Eun’s eyes will meet his for a long time. They stared for a while, until Dongshin gently wiped Ji Eun’s tears away. Inch by inch, he started moving closer to Ji Eun. Ji Eun didn’t move, waiting for Dongshin to come even closer to her.

That’s when their lips met each other. Ji Eun started to shake. This is the first time Dongshin kisses her. This is her first kiss, and she doesn’t know what to feel about it. She felt nervous, and kinda doubt if she wants it, but she thought kissing will make everything settled out so yes, she guess it might be the right choice to allow Dongshin do this to her.

She realized she was already lying on the couch. They were still kissing, until she felt Dongshin’s hand slowly ing her shirt.

“D-Dongshin-ah…” It was hard to move because Dongshin’s weight was all on top of her so all she could do is complain. “L-Let’s not get too far..” She said.

Then Dongshin let go of her lips, “I thought you’re going to do anything for me? Let’s do this, Ji Eun-ah. We’re both adults already.” He said, moved lower and started kissing her neck.

Ji Eun doesn’t like it. She doesn’t like the feeling of being kissed at the neck suddenly like that. “Dongshin.. please… this is enough.” She tried to get off but she felt Dongshin’s tightening grip on her. She started to be in panic when Dongshin successfully ed her shirt and her bra was revealed right in front of his eyes.

“Dongshin-ah!” She shouted and closed her eyes. She couldn’t bare look at Dongshin who looked so hungry staring at her body.

“This is so hot…” Dongshin uttered reached for her right to cup it while she’s still wearing a bra. “Nice..”

“Dongshin-ah… Please…” Her arms were placed on either side of her head. She couldn’t do anything. Dongshin was controlling her.

Then Dongshin reached for her pants and started to it. Her was revealed and Dongshin saw it, he then went back to her and tried to unlock it while kissing the upper part of her chest.

“Dongshin-ah… Dongshin-ah… please. This is not what I want. Please Dongshin… no…” She uttered weakly.

“I won’t stop until I get to bang you on this couch.” He was probably by looking at her body so he started talking dirtily. “I’ll make sure you’ll get pound hardly and will collapse in my arms later on. I’ll taste every bit of your body. I’ll eat you out. I’ll let you feel how heaven it is to be by me.” He said whispering them into her ears.

“No Dongshin please let go. I don’t like this… NO!!” She shouted when Dongshin cupped her other s hardly. “No! No! Let go! Let go! Dongshin-ah! Please!” She tried her best to let go, trying her best to let go but there’s no effect.

That’s when a perfect rescue came.

“Sam Dong Shin!” Minho shouted and immediately pulled Dongshin out of Ji Eun’s top. He grabbed him and punched him twice so he collapsed on the floor while holding her bruised face. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JI EUN?!!!”

Minho looked at Ji Eun and saw how messed up she was. Dongshin tried to grab Minho to punch her but he gave him a kick on . Dongshin collapsed again, holding in between his legs. He was in a very pain, cursing Minho nonstop.

Minho took Ji Eun and immediately covered her with his outer clothing. Good thing he was wearing 2 layers of clothes that time. He guided Ji Eun to stand up, but she collapsed. She’s probably so scared and traumatic to what just happened. She was crying badly, couldn’t accept the fact that the person she really love did that to her.

He had no choice but to carry her bridal style. Ji Eun was probably so scared that she hugged Minho while he carried her and buried herself into his chest.

**JI EUN POV**

I thought I’m going to be ruined until Minho came. He rescued me when I thought everything will shatter right in front of me. I couldn’t help it. I cried a lot.

And now, seeing Minho get me from the evil person that I love, I feel so safe. He carried me. I don’t know, but after a long time, I felt like I was brought to the safest place ever. Being covered by his body seemed to be the most comfortable thing I can ever experience. His strong but very warm body assured me that everything will be alright.

I don’t know, but instead of thinking why Dongshin did that, I paid more attention at how thankful I was for Minho’s presence.

Right now, I don’t care if Minho is just my friend, if he’s my boyfriend, or if he’s someone I just know who’s already involved to other girl. I want to be in his arms for now. I want to heal myself while being covered with him. I want him to protect me.

Right now I want to be the weakest girl in the whole world, and if the only person that will still look at me while I'm in my most messiest, I'll be glad and appreciative.

**END OF POV**

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I feel how sweet these two can be... Oh My God... Way to go, Minho... I think you're going to beat the other hyungs when it comes to overload sweetness.