005.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Minho stopped the car in front of F(x) dorm. He patiently waited for Krystal to come out. Today, they decided to have lunch together before Krystal go to their schedule of the day.

2 minutes had passed and Minho saw Krystal coming out of the door. She looked at her left and right. When she had already assured herself that no paparazzi is around, she quickly ran towards Minho’s car and shut the door upon entering.

“My sneaky little baby.” Minho uttered while chuckling. Krystal smiled and kissed Minho on his cheek.

“Where are we going for today?” Krystal asked after putting on her seatbelt.

“Anywhere you want.” Minho uttered and started the engine. “So where are we going, baby?”

Krystal cutely pointed her fingers forward. “We’ll runaway!!!” She shouted and Minho immediately flew the car.

They were sweetly talking about random things and chuckling together.

“I heard another idol said you’re his ideal type.” Minho uttered after a while. It was a newbie from a rookie group. He told on one variety show that his ideal type is F(x)’s Krystal.

She shrugged her shoulders and shook her head, “I never get to watch television these days so I have no idea about that.” She said while smiling. “Why? Are you jealous?”

“I’m not.” Minho denied and looked at the side mirror to check behind their car. “I was just…. You know, wondering why everybody seems to like you so much. Do they even know how stubborn you are in real life?” He asked and looked at her. “Are you really that likeable, Jung Soojung?” He smiled naughtily and looked back at their way.

Krystal pouted and hit Minho’s lap. “Why don’t you know the qualities that make me likeable? You’re my boyfriend. You’re supposed to know it very well.” She uttered and crossed her arms in annoyance.

Minho liked it when his girlfriend is acting really spoiled.

“You’re stubborn. That’s what I know.” Minho uttered, not even looking at her.

“I hate you.” Krystal said while pouting.

“I love you.” Minho looked at her lovingly. “I don’t like you… I don’t know what everybody sees that makes you likeable, though I don’t really care, because love and like are two different things.” He smiled genuinely.

Krystal smiled cheekily and blushed. “Why are you so sweet, oppa?” She asked.

Minho shrugged his shoulders and smiled. “I don’t know. It’s innate.” Both of them chuckled.

They went to a different restaurant this time. It’s a place both of them haven’t gone through and they decided to eat there to try something new.

Minho frowned when Krystal sat opposite to him. “Hey, you should sit beside me.” He uttered.

But Krystal just sat comfortably on the seat she chose and shook her head while smiling, “We can’t sit side by side, oppa. You know that.” Krystal reminded while smiling.

Minho sighed and gently shook his head.

“When we sit like this, fans will think that oppa is just treating his dongsaeng out for lunch, but when we sit side by side, fans will probably think oppa is dating dongsaeng and they’re sweetly dining out together. You see the difference?” Krystal smiled and tilted her head a little.

“When can we tell it to public?” Minho asked seriously. “I mean… don’t you want the world to know I’m your boyfriend?” He opened the same topic they’ve been arguing about again.

Krystal looked at him so he saved it by responding, “It’s not that I’m rushing. I just really think we should at least inform the public about us. After all, they see us hang around, and some of them even ship us together. Wouldn’t it be cute if they suddenly learned we’re really going out as couple?”

“That just happens in fairytale, oppa.” Krystal admitted.

“It happened to Key and Chae In.” Minho replied.

“Not because it happened to them means it will happen to us as well. I’m just taking good care not just for myself but for you as well.” Krystal sighed. “Do you think your fans will easily accept it now knowing there are only 2 single members left in SHINee?”

Minho sighed again.

“Oppa, I want the public to know about us, too. Of course! I’m the proudest girlfriend ever for having every girl’s fantasy as my boyfriend, but can we take things one by one? I mean… time will come we will reveal everything, just not now.” She flashed a smile hoping Minho could feel any better. “So shall we order now?”

“The fact that we’re eating like friends is not so good at all.” Minho whispered.

“But the fact that you’re dining out with someone you love very very much drives away all the negativity that you feel.” Krystal uttered back.

Minho looked at her, and finally smiled. “Fine. Fine. You seriously know what my weakness is.” Minho chuckled.

“Yeah~ You love me and that makes you weak as always.” She chuckled.

 

Both of them started eating and enjoyed their lunch together.

 

 

 


 

Author's Note:

If the couple is as sweet as this one, could you even wish for them to break up? I'm a MinStal shipper, so I don't know where did I even get the idea of pairing Minho with an OC. I don't know ~ Let's see how things work. Don't fall in love to much with the MinStal couple ~ but hey, they're cute enough, right? I don't know. OMG. Mind is going crazy here.