021.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Are you crazy? Huh?!” Minho immediately shouted in frustration as soon as they got inside his car. “Why aren’t you taking care of yourself?! Didn’t you know he can do that freely to you because you’re at his house?!”

Ji Eun just closed her eyes, tears freely flowed from them. She was still shaking, taking time to calm all her nerves down.

Minho was too angry that he didn’t bother looking at how depressed Ji Eun is. He started the engine, flew the car away from that messy apartment and will decide soon on where to bring Ji Eun, but he promised, it’s far away from this place where that stupid jerk won’t dare to follow her.

**MINHO POV**

We reached our dorm after a while. I looked at her to say we should relax a bit inside and calm ourselves down then I saw her looking away at an empty space, eyes staring somewhere not particular blankly. Her hair was very messy. Now I regret shouting at her a while ago. I shouldn’t do that. All she needs now is not someone that will scold her, but someone to stay beside her to assure everything is alright now.

“Ji Eun-ah…” I called as soft as possible. She didn’t respond.

I reached for her hair to brush it with my fingers. She moved away and looked at me with all fright. “No, please…” She uttered and was about to cry already.

“Relax, Ji Eun-ah. We’re away from him now. You’re safe, sweetie.” I uttered to comfort her. I looked into her eyes. I hope she got the message from it.

“Minho-yah… M-Minho…” She called me twice. Tears started to run down her face again freely. I couldn’t take it. She’s crying helplessly in front of me. I had to pull her over and hug her tightly and warmly.

I heard her sob. She was crying constantly while burying herself on my chest. I rubbed her back. She needs to cry all of it because it will be a burden to her forever if she just contains it to herself.

“Let’s talk inside Ji Eun-ah.” I gently let go and opened the door beside me. She stopped me and held my hand tightly.

“Don’t go. Don’t leave me.” She begged.

“Follow me with your eyes as I come out so you won’t feel worried. This will be very quick.” I opened the door then and ran to the other side to get her. I really saw Ji Eun following me with her gaze. She must be so worried to be left alone now. It’s fine JiEun-ah. I will never leave you alone.

I saw paparazzi’s again when I was about to open the door for her. If they see the same girl and we’re heading inside the dorm then it will be a great mess again. But seesh, I don’t care. Ji Eun is more important than those nonsense scandals. She will never feel comfortable sitting in the car while thinking of all the things that happened a while ago.

I pulled her out of the car gently, not minding if I knew there were people taking photos of us. I’m used on this scandal, okay. Do your thing, I don’t care. Oh yeah, to at least lessen the paparazzi type of photos… I looked at their direction. Smiled, waved, posed, and made a peace sign. Ji Eun looked at me and as I posed weirdly, she chuckled a bit. She was about to look at the direction of the paparazzi when I pulled her gaze to me, “Don’t look at them. They’ll capture your face up close. All I did was just fanservice.” I tried to smile and we head inside the apartment.

She looked at the living area frighteningly so I pulled her over to the dining area. I secretly felt the house if there’s Taemin inside. I don’t hear any noises. He’s probably outside or with the other hyungs.

We sat together at the dining table and I gave her a glass of water. She drank all that and took few deep breathes. “How did you go there?”

“That idiot didn’t bother to lock the door and just did whatever he wants. He is one freaking stupid guy.” I uttered. Garbage from my mouth comes out whenever we talk about him. What is he then? Does he look like a trashcan?

“No, I mean, how did you get there? How did you figure out his apartment is there?”

I don’t know what to answer. Will I tell her I investigated that jerk? This silly girl probably still loves that stupid guy right now. I should at least control the words I’m saying.

“Nevermind. You’re safe now and that’s the important thing.” I uttered.

“Thank You… Thank You very much… If you didn’t come, then I don’t know what else happened…”

**END OF POV**

Minho unconsciously held her hand again tighter. “Forget all the things that happened a while ago. You won’t bring them with you anymore. He caressed her cheeks with his two hands and gently wiped those tears away. Ji Eun held his hand that was placed on her cheeks.

“You don’t know how thankful I am that you arrived.” She uttered as she looked at Minho’s eyes full of gratefulness and appreciation. “You’re always there… you always come whenever I need someone to help me.”

“If they were all by accident, or my instinct just tells me to come to you, I don’t know, but I want you to feel safe around me from now on. You are always into trouble, and I can’t help but worry too much. To what happened, I just feel like just tying you around me so you won’t go anywhere anymore. I’m afraid something will happen to you without my knowledge.”

He sighed… there was a long silence.

“I am disturbing you too much… I’m a burden, I’m sorry…” She uttered.

“Are you really feeling sorry?” Minho asked to which she nodded, “Then can you promise me not to come near him again? Do you promise to never talk to him again? Never reply to his message? Never see him again?”

Ji Eun looked at him for a while and then she nodded, “I will… I promise I will. After all that happened? I don’t know if I can afford to see his face again.” She said.

“If he comes to you, call me immediately. I’ll run to you.”

Ji Eun nodded. Minho pulled her again and hugged her tightly. “You helpless kid. I don’t know what to do if something bad happens to you. Why do I feel responsible about you? Can you please take care of yourself more? At least while I’m away?”