028.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Ji Eun noticed Minho’s calves are stiff and hard. She touched and pressed it. Minho is a fit guy, but he fails to do simple healthy routine to keep his body well. Take these calves for example. He might not have properly given these calves any massage at all.

“I’ll give you a massage. You’re calves are not healthy. I wonder why you get stiffed despite the fact that you move a lot.” She said and gently pressed her hands against his calf – the one which is not injured.

Minho closed his eyes as he felt relaxing sensations Ji Eun’s hands are bringing. She noticed it and smiled secretly.

“You can sleep for a while. I won’t mind.” She said and Minho immediately opened his eyes wide awake.

“No. It’s okay. I’m not sleepy at all. The massage is just relaxing so I forgot I am not sleepy.” Minho and his lame excuses attacked. Ji Eun chuckled.

“You will feel more relaxed when you rest your back. Go. Do it. I won’t mind it. promise.” Ji Eun smiled at him. Minho looked at her, not moving. “It’s really okay. Go ahead.”

**MINHO POV**

I don’t know why I suddenly felt weak as she looked right into my eyes. Why do I feel like a little child lost on her sight? I don’t know why I want to sleep right now, with the assurance that she will stay by my side before other people come.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a message from Taemin.

“Hyung, are you home already?”

I replied, “Yes, are you going home tonight?”

“Yes, hyung… I’ll be home by 9 pm. I am about to leave home now.”

I answered him with, “You should stay with your family more. Sleep there at least overnight. They probably miss you a lot. Spend a little more time with them.”

“But, hyung…”

“I’ll be glad if you don’t go home tonight…” Then I realized I sent a suspicious message so I sent another one again, “I mean… if it means being your family then I’ll be glad to be alone for tonight.”

Taemin sent a reply saying he’ll stay overnight there and will just go back tomorrow morning. I smiled deep inside and sighed, then another message came in. It’s from Onew-hyung. He was asking him to have a drink with him.

“No hyung. I am very sleepy right now. Don’t come to the dorm. I’m sleeping all day.” I replied.

“You should really sleep, Minho-ssi.” Ji Eun said as she continued massaging my calves. I didn’t reply and just relaxed my back on the couch, realizing how awesome it is to have someone you will not just take care of, but will also have the ability to take care of you very well.

**END OF POV**

After few minutes, Ji Eun saw that Minho was already sleeping. She smiled, stood up and took the blanket off her and wrapped it around Minho. She looked around and saw that the kitchen was just few steps away from the living area. She took the initiative to go there and cook something. For sure Minho is not capable of cooking his own since he has an injury. As she opened the fridge, she saw the Kimchi Jar that she gave to him. Only ¼ of the jar was full. She made a self note that she’ll give Minho another jar soon.

She took out some ingredients from the fridge to make Chicken stew and other side dishes. It’s almost 6 pm. Once Minho wakes up, for sure he will crave of eating heavy dinner.  While waiting for the food to boil, Ji Eun saw some bananas and decided to make a shake since there was a blender on the kitchen. She looked at Minho.

“If the blender works then he’ll probably wake up because it’s noisy.” She shook her head and peeled the banana one by one. She chopped it into smaller pieces and placed them on a big bowl. She took a small spatula and pressed it to the bananas for them to liquidate and became smooth and soft enough to become a juice.

She was constantly looking at Minho to see if he’s being disturbed with the small noises that she’s making. Thank God Minho was a heavy sleeper. He sleeps like a cooking oil.

But Minho woke up as he felt his phone vibrating again. He checked it while still rubbing his eyes and it was a message coming from his old friend.

“They way you look at her is the weirdest yet the sweetest thing I have seen coming from you. Congrats, man. I think you found the right one.” Now this friend just made him a lot more confused about what he feels for Ji Eun. He looked up, only to meet Ji Eun’s back who was cooking from the kitchen.

He unconsciously smiled as he noticed how Ji Eun’s hair was suddenly tied up on a bun revealing her perfect neckline and nape. He wasn’t aware that he was staring too long when Ji Eun accidentally spilled the soy sauce on her clothes.

“Omo!” Ji Eun shouted softly and quickly got rid of the soy sauce. As how her habit has become, she looked at Minho and suddenly met eyes with him.

“Oh! Did I wake you up? I’m sorry.” Ji Eun quickly apologized. Minho shook his head.

“What happened? Oh. Your shirt is full of soy sauce!” He pointed at his shirt. “You should change clothes now. It will smell all over your body if you don’t.” He uttered full of concern.

But how? It’s not like she brought any clothes with her.

 


 

Author's Note:

I was about to write another chapter.. probably a part four (why do this have to be in so many parts?) but mom suddenly called out telling me to go to bed now. Shall do it (I hope) tomorrow morning. By the way, who's going to SHERLOCK Album Launching in the Philippines? Just saying that I'm going. LOL. Excited for the launching. Off to bed now. Comments people ~ I missed you!! >.<