066.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“We’re here.” Krystal said and went out of the car. They are in front of the jewelry shop that afternoon. “Do you want to go with me inside? It’s cool since they sell and display really good jewelries on this shop.”

“Sure.” Minho unbuckled his seatbelt and went with her inside the shop.

The place is luxurious enough to fit with Krystal’s standards. Minho had been with her for 2 years. He knows Krystal really likes this kind of luxurious and elegant place.

“I requested for a customize necklace.” Krystal uttered as soon as the receptionist approached.

“This way, ma’am.” She said and motioned Krystal to somewhere.

“I’ll just look at the displays here while waiting.” He said and went to the ring displays to just browse for random rings without any intention of buying it.

While looking over the rings, he found a design that caught his attention. “Are you looking for an engagement ring, sir?” The girl said. He looked at her and smiled. The girl suddenly blushed and felt shocked, “Oh. It’s Mr. Choi Minho.” She uttered.

“Can you show me this one for a while? I just want to see it closer.” He said and pointed out a certain ring on the displays. The lady smiled and took it out for him.

“This is one of the rings girl’s like when they go here with their boyfriends. It’s perfect for engagement.” She said and gave him the ring.

“You’re right. This is beautiful.” Minho said as he examined the ring closer.

He looked back at the displays again and another design caught his attention. “How about this one?”

The lady took what he pointed out and placed it in front of him, “This is much simplier than the first one you saw. It’s also good in engagement but if you would ask me… girls really prefer this with the big stone over this one.” She said.

“But this is nice, too. Simple yet elegant. Real princess should be the one wearing this.” He said and smiled to himself.

There came Krystal which surprised Minho. “What are you looking at?” Krystal suddenly asked.

“Oh… Just looking at these rings.”

“Giving it to Jieun?” She asked.

“Uh… She doesn’t appreciate these much.” He said.

“What kind of girl won’t even appreciate jewelries?” Krystal chuckled and looked over the two ring choices Minho was already pondering upon for a while.

“Which one do you like?” Minho asked when he noticed Krystal was inspecting the rings, too.

“This.” Krystal said without any hesitation, pointing to the first ring Minho looked at. “Rings are one of the possession girls flaunt to others, especially when it’s given by a special someone.” She said while smiling as if she was thinking of something. “And if the ring has stone, it will be a lot more special for her. The bigger stone, the better. Compared to this one. It has stones, yet, but really nothing compared to this one.”

“Ms. Jung. The jewelry is ready.” A staff uttered from their back.

“Oh. I’ll just get it.” She said and started walking back.

“I’ll take this then.” Minho uttered to the lady. “Please wrap it beautifully.”

“Oh… this?” The lady uttered and looked at Minho. “B..but you…”

“I’ll take this.” Minho repeated and smiled to the lady warmly.

“Okay, sir. I’ll wrap this for you.” She smiled and took the ring to wrap it.

“Let’s go, oppa?” Krystal asked as soon as she got the necklace wrapped for her. “I’m done.”

“Wait.” Minho uttered and looked at the lady. “She is not yet done wrapping it.” He smiled as he paid the ring using a card.

“You bought it?” Krystal looked surprised, but she’s half smiling.

“Ahuh.” He said and took the box with him. “Let’s go?”

“Aw. You should’ve not bought it.” Krystal smiled and both of them smiled as they approached the door out. Minho suddenly stopped halfway as they walk. He was looking at his far left.

“Is there something wrong, oppa?” Krystal said and looked at the same direction.

“Oh.” Minho went back and looked at her, “I was just wondering why the same pizza house is located at this place. I thought it was only located near our place. Do you want to eat before going home?” He asked.

“Your treat?” Krystal asked and Minho nodded. She suddenly clinged around Minho’s arms and said, “Let’s go!” cutely.

 


 

Author's Note:

silence.