039.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Minho and Jieun stopped in the doorway. She looked at him, “Why do we stop?”

He smiled and lent his hand towards her, “Hold my hand.” Minho uttered. She smiled and took his hand and they walked out of the house together.

“So where are we going today?” Ji Eun asked when both of them have fastened their seatbelts inside the car.

“To a world with no gravity.” Minho said weirdly. He chuckled at his own stupidity and so did Ji Eun.

“That was a line from a song.” Ji Eun looked at him and smiled cutely. “To your heart. SHINee The First Japanese Album. Released in 2011.”

Minho automatically looked at her in surprised. Just when he thought Ji Eun is not a fan of SHINee? “Why do you know?”

“Can’t I listen to my boyfriend’s music?” Ji Eun winked at him and boasted, “I already memorized all your songs in all your albums.” She said proudly.

“Wow.” Minho smiled back and shook his head, “I’m impressed. Let’s see…” Minho started uttering random song lyrics and to his surprise, Ji Eun could answer them all straightly without having to think about it for a while. Even the songs they really didn’t sing live were in Ji Eun’s memory. The OSTs they have sung is within Ji Eun’s knowledge as well. She really did take SHINee’s music to heart, now she’s the same level as most of SHINee fans when it comes to their music.

“And then there’s 2min…” Ji Eun looked up as if she was imagining something. “Why do fans link you, two, together?”

“Yah. Shin Ji Eun. Don’t read fanfics, I’m telling you.” Minho said as he felt a little alarmed inside.

“I read one before about you and someone they call Taemin. I was enjoying it a lot until I realized Taemin is SHINee’s maknae.” Ji Eun giggled while Minho was still in alarming state. He knows a lot of fanfics about him and Taemin are… er… nevermind. “Don’t worry. I didn’t finish it anyway. I felt jealous of Taemin.” She joked.

For over a month, this will be the first time Ji Eun and Minho will dine out together. Minho led Ji Eun inside a very luxurious and elegant restaurant. “I know you don’t really like luxurious things, but just this time…” Minho said.

“No. I like everything you do to me.” Jieun answered. It’s true. She would always rather prefer simple things. They could just even go to McDonalds or KFC if Minho would ask her where she wants to go, but knowing that it was Minho who chose this for the two of them, she felt really happy and delighted with the view she is seeing right now.

They ate together on a happy mood as lots of delicious foods were served to them one by one. Minho, a heavy eater, enjoyed every food, while Ji Eun was fascinated over her boyfriend’s huge appetite.

“Where are we going next?” Ji Eun said after they’re done eating. Minho thought for a while as if he was thinking about something.

“Let’s see where we can go.” He smiled and led her inside the car and they went somewhere Ji Eun has no idea of.

They stopped at Namsan Park. Ji Eun’s eyes widened as Minho brought her to a huge number of people strolling around the park. It was a sunny/windy day, perfect for people to just walk by and unwind.

“Th… There are many people.” Ji Eun said as she looked outside.

“And?” Minho smiled. “That’s what I want.”

They went outside the car and walked along with a lot of people strolling around Namsan Park. Ji Eun suddenly felt uneasy as everybody’s eyes seemed to be drawn into her, and why not? She’s with SHINee’s Choi Minho. It will be hard to ignore this handsome and God-like face of Minho, and so it will be hard not to be intrigued to someone that will walk along with Minho, not to mention they’re holding hands.

When Minho felt that everybody have noticed their presence, he stopped in the middle and faced Ji Eun to him. Ji Eun looked up nervously.

**JI EUN POV**

I don’t know why we’re standing in the middle of all the people here.

But now… All I feel is…

Love.

I’ve never felt this kind of love before.

They way Minho stares at me while we stand in front of the world together, hand in hand.

I wonder what Minho feels right now, but I can hear his heart beating though we’re still few inches far away from each other.

Suddenly, it’s only him that I can see. No one else in the world would matter… because right now, right at this moment, right at this place, all I see is him. It’s only Choi Minho.

“As much as I want to kiss you right now…” Minho started, “I would rather save it just between the two of us. We never really did something that was just between the two of us. I’m sorry if hyungs and Taemin are always there, watching us.” He giggled, “But right now, I also want to show everyone that you’re mine, and I’m yours, that’s why I brought you here.”

“Minho-yah…”

“This is just our first month, and I’m looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you already. I want you to know that I’m proud of you, and I want everyone to know that I’m the luckiest guy in the world for having the best girl someone could ever have. I want them to be envy of me. I want all the guys to wish they could be me right now.” He smiled and faced the people, “Hello everyone, I’m SHINee’s Minho. Can I have some of your time for a while?” I saw the people gather, anticipating what Minho was about to say. There are few schoolgirls with their phone cameras capturing us, or at least Minho. I looked at him, will he tell everyone I’m his girlfriend?

“Shin Ji Eun and I are dating. It’s been a month already.” He said out loud. People who heard his confession were surprised, “I am happy to tell this to all of you.” He turned to me again and smiled, “I love you.” Along with that is a tight hug.

I heard people applauded. I know not all will side to us in a relationship, but I’m happy enough that there are some people that are happy for us.

**END OF POV**

 


 

Author's Note:

So I was doing the laundry when I figured out what I really want for this story. Now I have the flow in mind so I'm sure of this already. :)) And because I have concrete ideas in mind right now... Let me warn you again one last time. Teehee ~