037.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Ji Eun is giving you headache already, hyung?” Taemin asked when he saw Minho massaging his temples that afternoon. They were both in the couch watching random television show while Taemin was having his daily dose of chips and banana milk. “So fast~”

“I just hope she have read my mind the moment I looked at her.” He said without looking at Taemin. She should know I didn’t like what she did.

Right after Minho said that, they heard someone outside. “She probably read it, and even heard what you said just now so she rushed in just milliseconds of speed.” Taemin stood up and went to open the door. “Noona ~” He said and went inside with Ji Eun. “Hyung is inside watching television.” He uttered while holding the bowl of chips with the banana milk on his other hand. “I’ll just watch a movie inside my room for now, hyung.” He smiled at Ji Eun and Taemin locked himself inside.

Ji Eun silently made her way beside Minho on the couch. He took the controller and turned the television off. He was looking away, avoiding Ji Eun’s eyes that were obviously fixed on him.

“Minho-yah…” Ji Eun called softly.

**MINHO POV**

I’m avoiding her gaze not because I’m mad at her. I’m avoiding it because I’m afraid I’ll just give in the moment I met with her eyes.

I want to take back what I said this morning. I don’t fall in love with her more and more each day. I actually fall in love to her more and more each time I look at her. I just realized it now when I felt her presence beside me.

God. You’re clueless how this girl takes my breath away every single time. It’s hard to estimate her charm. I wonder if she ever realizes how she’s such a breath taker.

“Minho-yah…” For once I don’t want her to talk. Her voice successfully stole my soul away and I don’t know if I’m still living or I’m already in heaven. “Minho-yah…” Oh my God, please Ji Eun, don’t talk that soft too much, you might kill me. “Are you mad?”

“Why do you talk like that!? My God!” I forgot to keep it to myself that I said it out loud. I looked at her. She seemed to be surprised with what I shouted. “I’m sorry.” I immediately said.

I heard her swallowed so I looked at her. Is she starting to get scared of me? “I didn’t mean to shout at you. I just felt frustrated.” I just said.

“I’m sorry.” She uttered again.

“Stop saying sorry.” I looked at her. “Don’t be sorry, my love. I don’t want to hear you say it.” Damn what is happening to me? Just a while ago I wanted her to apologize and say her sorry for leaving me with Krystal, but now that she has said it, I don’t want to hear it. I wonder why I’m being like this.

I held her hand. I even imagined myself shouting at her in annoyance just a while ago. I wonder why I want to talk to her as soft as possible right now.  “The moment you removed your hand from me when we saw Krystal, it hurt me.” I said.

“I… I decided to let go first. It would hurt more if you do it.”

“I had no plans of letting you go. I had no plans of denying you. I have no plans of making this relationship a secret. Aren’t you proud of me? Don’t you want to defend me from Krystal? Will you just allow her steal me away from you?”

I saw her shook her head aggressively, as if she’s saying she will never allow that to happen. I smiled, cupped her face and planted a kiss on her nose. “That kiss means you’re the only girl I will ever look at.” I told her, held her chin up and gently rubbed her nose against his nose. They both giggled.

“Ji Eun-ah…”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

“I love you most.” Of course, I wouldn’t allow Ji Eun win on this part. “I will always love you more than you love me. Remember that.” I said and gently pinched her cheeks. “But please don’t run away and leave me next time, okay? As long as you love me, please stay beside me.”

She nodded and smiled. My life is complete again… until I heard something.

I sighed, “Taemin-ah… At least don’t make such loud noises while peeping out from your room. I could hear you munch your chips. I even heard you sip on your banana milk until the last drop.” Both of us looked at Taemin and he immediately closed the door in embarrassment.

“How can have you on my own if the other members always intervene?”

I knew it was just a joke but I was surprised with what she said… so… she wants to own me??

**END OF POV**

 


 

Author's Note:

My Forever Alone heart is aching right now... Tell me... Where can we find this type of boyfriend?? We should have this to ourselves. OMG. Can someone cast a magic spell on this letters and suddenly make this person a reality?? If you do, please duplicate that person the same number as this stories subbies. There are 110, so please, make 110 copies of the Ideal choi minho boyfriend... And as a special request, Please make mine Onew instead. LOL. Why am I saying random things again?? I'm sorry, okay?