047.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Sh… Shi… Shinyoung-unnie…” Juliette immediately said as soon as she saw that particular birthmark on Ji Eun’s shoulder.

“What?” Tina looked at her with a WTF look.

“Oh my God, Tina… Minho’s girlfriend could be my sister!” She shouted and Tina looked at him in great confusion. “I should tell mom about this!” She ran out of her room leaving Tina speechless and unable to comprehend.

She suddenly got so excited the moment she thought of having a beautiful sister like Ji Eun. Finally, she found her long lost unnie.

Her mother was speechless. She couldn’t react to it properly. She’s half nervous, half excited, at the thought that there is really such great possibility that her daughter is alive.

“Let’s go back to Korea umma.” Juliette uttered and held her mom’s hand. “After almost 10 years, it’s time to finally go back to our home. We need to meet her, and see if she’s really Shin Young unnie… then we can live happily now with her.” She said to pursue her mother.

“I… I don’t know…”

“Why umma? Don’t you think it’s right to see unnie?”

“I… I’m afraid she’ll be mad at me. What if she hates me more than anybody else?”

“But umma… You told me you want to see her. You want to hug her. You want to see her face as she grew older in time. You told me you want to caress her cheeks. You want to kiss her just like how you kiss me. You want to be with her, and now that we almost have the clue of who she is, why are you suddenly backing off?”

“Because she might be living her life happily already, and I’m afraid I’ll just ruin it when I suddenly appear in front of her.”

“Umma…” Juliette sighed and looked at her mom. “We won’t know if we don’t try.” She stood up and faced her mother, “I’ll ask Uncle Steve to give me some money so I could fly to Korea by tomorrow. If you’re not ready to do it then I need to step up and do it for you, for us.”

She ran out of her mother’s room. “Hwang Joo Young!!” Her umma shouted, calling out her real name.

****

Krystal’s phone rang. She took it out and saw that it was a call from her unnie. “Hey, I saw Ji Eun walking in the building. She must have visited Minho from their dance rehearsal.” She informed her younger sister about it.

“I got it.” Krystal said and ended the call just like that.

She went out of their practice room and walked along the hallway, expecting to see Ji Eun anytime from now. She didn’t fail.

“Why the hell is she even smiling alone? Crazy.” She said and walked along her way on purpose.

“Long time no see.” She uttered and crossed her arms in front of her. She’s taller than her for about an inch, plus Krystal’s also wearing 3 inches heels, so that makes her a giant in front of Ji Eun.

“Please excuse me.” Ji Eun tried to smile and politely acted that she will leave.

But Krystal held her arm, “We’re not done yet.” She said and pulled her over to an empty room.

“K.. Krystal-ssi.” Ji Eun said as Krystal pushed her inside and locked the door. She gulped nervously but tried to maintain her composure. She doesn’t need to be scared. Krystal won’t be able to do any harmful thing to her.

“Why is it so hard to detach you from Minho? You stick so well.” Krystal said looking so disgusted at her. “You know what? You don’t really deserve Minho. You’re ugly. You don’t know who you really are and you’re a disgusting creature being thrown away at the garbage can by your mother. They should have just killed you, so you won’t be pestering me right now as what you’re doing.” Krystal said.

“You’re talking to me harshly.”

“And why wouldn’t I? You stole Minho away from me!” She shouted.

“I didn’t!” Ji Eun defended. “It was you who broke up with Minho. It was you who left him first. If you didn’t do it, then Minho wouldn’t look at me. Minho is such a loyal and committed person. He wouldn’t dare cheat on you if he knows he has a commitment towards you.” She said, trying to be as calm as possible. “And I didn’t steal him away. He was there when I needed someone the most. He became the shoulder I could cry on. He became my friend when I felt my whole world crashing down in front of me. He saved me when I was about to lose everything.”

“Stop talking about all the you have with him!” Krystal yelled.

“You could have had it all… but you always took him from granted. Minho never wanted to leave you, but probably I showed him something that you never did.” Krystal looked at her with one eyebrow raising, “And that is to be appreciative. One of your greatest mistakes in life is allowing Minho feel so unwanted and unappreciated.”

“I hate you. I hate you for saying all the you just did.” Krystal said. “. I don’t care about all those ty sweet for nothings of you, but you’re a damn girl with no identity. Is Ji Eun even your real name? You’re nothing okay? You’re just flesh and body. You’re nothing. Do you hear me?! You’re nothing!! One day Minho will just leave you, because he will feel he never deserves someone as unworthy as you. He might be very appreciative of you today, but he’ll get tired and sick of it, too, and will find someone else to replace you. Don’t believe on fairytales too much, and if it really does exist, I’ll make sure the villain wins on your story.” She said and went out of the practice room, leaving Ji Eun helpless, slowly losing all the feelings and emotions she has inside.

Come to think of it… After all the hard things she has heard... It’s already exhausting, and brain draining.


Author's Note:

Damn great. I told myself to woke up again last night to post this but darn... I slept all the while and now I need to go out because we will have our outreach program. Leaving you this then... It's 5:30 am on our clock... will probably have another update by night... or not... but yeah of course I will.. I can't keep away with this fic. hahahaha.