070.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Minho-oppa?” Juliette frowned as soon as she got a call from Minho. “Yah. Why are you calling, you cheater?!” She shouted.

“Calm down, Jooyoung-ah. Can you please keep this conversation a secret between us? I need your help.” Minho immediately said. “Wait. Who are you calling cheater, little kid?” He asked after realizing how she just talked to him.

“You.” Juliette said and looked around her to see if Jieun is around. She felt at ease when she realized she’s not there. Jieun is probably at the kitchen helping their mom for dinner. “And why are you even calling me Jooyoung?” She asked.

“You’re calling me cheater. I guess you saw those scandals and photos.” He said and chuckled. “But you’re missing out a lot. I suggest you to check updates after hanging up.” He uttered. “Anyways… Can you send me your home address in California?”

“Why do you want to know?” Juliette said, still in an annoyed tone.

“I will send something over your house. A package.” He answered.

“A package?” Juliette asked in disbelief. “That can wait, oppa. Unnie and I will fly back in a week.”

“This cannot wait. I tell you.” Minho uttered. “So please, send me your address. Wait. Will you be flying back with your mother?” He asked after a while.

“I think not.” Juliette answered. “Umma is handling few businesses here so she has to stay. But she told us she’ll visit after finishing those important deals that she needs to close within a month or two.”

“I see. That would be long enough.” Minho uttered. “Can you please send it now? I’ll wait for it.”

“Aish. Why do I have to help someone who cheats on Shinyoung-unnie?” She said arrogantly and heard Minho’s long sigh on the other line.

“Seesh little kid, why are you so hard headed?” He complained. “I’ll hang up now and you should really go on line after this. Please. Do it immediately for your hatred to erase. I’ll patiently wait for you to send your home address but please don’t take too long. This package cannot wait long enough.” He said and ended the call.

Exactly after the call was cut, Jieun came with 2 glass of mango shake on her hands. She gave on to Juliette. “That seemed very private.” Jieun said. “For the first time, I really heard my sister talked lowly and almost whispering.” She chuckled. “Who was it? A boyfriend?”

“Aish unnie! My only boyfriend is Lee Taemin.” She giggled as if it was true. “Oh right! Speaking of Lee Taemin! We haven’t seen any updates on them!” She shouted and grabbed unnie’s hand to bring her along to her room and spazz about updates.

“But Jooyoungie.” Jieun stopped and looked at her sibling. “I don’t want to see anything right now.” She uttered. “I’m… I’m scared.”

Juliette knew what Jieun was trying to say but she smiled and shook her head, “If we see something like that again. I promise to defend unnie against that cheater. Don’t worry, unnie. You got my back.” She smiled and they went upstairs together.

On tumblr was a video post with a caption: [FANCAM] Minho denying Krystal defending Shin Ji Eun as his girlfriend.

“Oh my God, Unnie. What is this?!” Juliette couldn’t spazz enough and clicked the video in excitement. They watched it together and saw how the fancam captured the whole moment starting from Krystal admitting they’re dating until Minho whispering something to Krystal before leaving. The last few seconds were Krystal with a very devastated and embarrassed look.

“Oppa is so cool!!” Juliette shouted after watching the fancam. “That Krystal just embarrassed herself. Why did she say they’re dating in the first place? Did she misunderstand Minho oppa’s kindness? Haha! How stupid can she actually be?!” Juliette said and starting laughing so loud.

Jieun felt her heart melting as she heard those words being uttered by Minho. Someone defended her and clearly showed how he was proud to have her as his girl. She knew from that moment that Minho did all that. She felt like it was all Minho’s plan that it didn’t happen unexpectedly.

Choi Minho…

She is so in love with Choi Minho…

And her whole world, whether she prevents it or not, won’t be complete without Choi Minho around. Right now, she’s sure more than anyone else could think about… that she wants to be with Choi Minho. Forever, maybe even longer than forever.

Juliette figured out the truth so she decided to send Minho their home address, and yes, she will keep it as a secret from her unnie. Minho is up for a surprise so she won’t ruin that precious moment. What could possibly that package that he will send?? And why does it cannot wait anymore? It must be something special. It’s something that only he can give her.

****

“Oh my God, Uncle Steve… You’re too funny!” Juliette expressed as 4 of them were in the table having mealtime together.

“I told you that was what the employee said! He was very hilarious and I couldn’t control laughing!” Uncle Steve and Juliette seemed to be really close for they get along really well. Jieun was just smiling along with her mother. She’s glad Juliette grew up with someone that can be her father.

“Excuse me, sir.” The maid entered the dining room. “Someone’s looking for Ms. Jieun.” The other three looked at Jieun and she looked at them in confusion.

“Did Jieun gain some friends now?” Uncle Steve said while smiling. “I’m glad someone’s visiting you now.” He looked at the maid and answer, “Did you get the name of this friend?”

The maid looked up for a bit as if she was thinking, then she looked back at them with an apologetic look. “I find really hard recalling his name but he introduced himself as Ms. Jieun’s boyfriend.”

Jieun automatically stood up from her seat and looked at Juliette, “Minho?”