008.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

At first they thought it wasn’t serious, but Krystal went really in panic right when she learned fans were really persistent when it came to knowing if she and Minho were really dating.

“But you got to promise me you won’t deny anything.” Krystal looked at Minho with uncertainty on her face. How could she not deny anything if someone really asks it without warning?

But still she nodded, “I know,” she gulped the remaining juice on her glass.

“Good girl.” Minho smiled and gently pinched her cheeks.

“Yaaahh~” Krystal immediately removed his hand on her face. “What if someone sees us?” She uttered.

Minho shook his head. He wasn’t amused. “I hate how you are always so careful about these things. You know they’ll figure it out eventually.” He uttered and looked away, sulking.

“Aiya~” Krystal suddenly used a cute tone. “Minho oppa needs to smile now. Frowning doesn’t suit you well.” She uttered while grinning widely.

“But you will never deny it. I’m fine with not saying anything, but when they ask, then say the truth.” Minho assured. “It’s a deal. You agreed to it already. I won’t let it pass if you don’t follow.”

****

The next day, a couple of photos immediately spread out through the internet and everybody was in rage talking about it.

One photo showed how Minho was caught pinching Krystal’s cheeks. The other photo showed the two grinning at each other like love birds as they sat opposite at the table.

“I told you they are real!” // “These are really not just friendly photos.” // “My bestfriend is a guy, but we never really look at each other as sweet as that!” // “Finally! Photos that can be evidences that they’re real! MinStal should really come out and announce their relationship now!”

But not all comments show excitement and happiness. Some of them are just reasons why Krystal didn’t want to go in public with Minho.

“I hate how it was Key and Chae In at first, and now they’re going for Minho and Krystal.” // “I don’t think Krystal and Minho go together. They don’t match at all.” // “I hate Krystal, okay. She doesn’t deserve my prince Minho.” // “Are they really allowing Krystal to date now? I mean, F(x) Maknae?” // “I will never ever ship this MinStal couple. 2min FTW!”

Krystal buried her face on Vic Umma’s shoulder as the five of them read what were written on the comments section. “This is not happening. Tell me this is not happening, umma.” Krystal uttered, almost in the verge of tears.

“You should announce it then. It’s alright. Don’t be afraid.” Victoria uttered lovingly as she brushed her hair with her own fingers.

“I don’t like. I just don’t really like the idea of going out in public. It’s too intriguing.” She continuously uttered.

Luna sighed, “It’s your choice then. I just hope Minho oppa won’t feel bad about it.”

They attended the interview that afternoon, and Krystal was surprised upon hearing the MC’s question.

“So… once and for all, are the two of you really dating?” He said pertaining to Krystal and Minho.

She was frozen for a bit, didn’t respond that fast, and ended up shaking her head in defense, “No, we’re not.” She uttered with uncertainty.

“Then how can you explain to us those photos of you together? They’re so sweet.” He uttered again.

She helplessly looked at the manager. He was disappointed at the MC, too, but he whispered that she should answer that one last time and they have to move on to a different topic.

“Well, uhm…” Krystal tried to seek for the other member’s help.

“Krystal is like that to everyone.” Sulli suddenly uttered. “If they happened to capture Krystal and Changmin-oppa’s moments instead, will they also think their dating?” Then the other members agreed.

Krystal secretly smiled to Sulli and she winked at the maknae.

And of course, Minho being the not so busy boyfriend, keeps track of F(x) guestings.


Author's Note:

So I am currently running errands here and there ~ I'm busy but I don't really want to skip work... LOL. And a little Onew here and there won't hurt me. After all, Onew's the sweetest escape, and writing has been very relaxing eversince ~ Hehe. comment guys... MinStal boat is kinda unstable now.