045.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“A special event?” Ji Eun uttered when Minho told her something. “You mean I’m going with you on a party?”

“Yes.” Minho smiled while nodding. “You’re going to be my date.” Minho noticed that Ji Eun is in hesitation to agree, “Look, Ji Eun, this is the first time KBS will be holding an event where idols can bring someone else with them. Hyungs will be bringing their wives, and Taemin have asked Sulli to be his date since he doesn’t have any, and so of course, I want my girlfriend to be with me on that night.”

“A- Araso…” Ji Eun agreed when she heard that the oppa’s wives are coming with them. At least, she can have those people that can keep her company in case Minho has to attend some other people.

****

“You’re so pretty.” Minho said when he was picking Ji Eun up from home. “You look good on whatever clothes you wear.” He praised as he adored Ji Eun’s off shoulder dress.

“I need to put a lot of effort in order to fit with such a prince.” Ji Eun smiled and gently fixed Minho’s collar. “You can effortlessly pull of any types of outfit and it’s hard to choose something that can make me proud of standing beside you.” She uttered.

“Yah… You can even wear pajamas and still look great.” Minho said held her hand and wrapped her arm around his. “Shall we go now?” Ji Eun happily nodded and they bid goodbye to her mother and sister.

Minho opened the door for Ji Eun and ran to the other side after. He fastened the seatbelt for her and noticed something when he was closer to Ji Eun.

“The crescent moon birthmark you have on your shoulder.” Minho said and looked at her. “Do you know what it symbolizes?”

Ji Eun shook her head. “I don’t know. Does this symbolize a particular thing?”

“It’s a mark of a goddess. I’ve read this thing, and said that goddesses have this crescent moon mark on either of their shoulders or somewhere in their back.” Minho uttered and pulled his seatbelt to fasten it to him. He shook his head while smiling, “I knew it. I knew from the very start that I fell in love with a goddess.”

“It’s just a myth.” Ji Eun chuckled and found Minho so adorable.

“Well, yes, but you’re still a goddess.” He winked at her cutely and started the engine.

“Uh… You see, Krystal might be there…” Minho uttered after a while. “I just think you should know.”

“I know it already, and you don’t have to worry about it.” She smiled at Minho.

Few minutes later and both of them reached the venue.

“Oh I finally met you.” Nichkhun, one of Minho’s closest friends, uttered as he went closer to meet Ji Eun. “You’re so pretty.” He uttered.

“Thank You.” Ji Eun said and felt grateful to the guy. Thank God she doesn’t really know a lot about idols. If she has enough idea about who this guy is in all the fangirl’s eyes, she might have gone flaring over Khun’s praises.

Ji Eun noticed that Minho, Khun, and some other idols were talking together so she decided to excuse herself. She saw Choonhee and Soojin sitting on a particular table and they waved to her.

“I’ll go there in a while.” Minho uttered as and said goodbye.

“Nice meeting all of you, please excuse me.” She smiled and turned her back to walk when she accidentally bumped with someone. It surprises her because the wine the girl was holding spilled over her clothes.

“Oh My God!” She shouted with an English accent. She looked at Ji Eun worriedly, “I’m sorry I didn’t see you!” She said while trying to wipe Ji Eun’s clothes with her handkerchief. “Let’s go to the ladies’ room and fix this.” She suggested.

“No I’m okay. It’s my fault. I should’ve looked at where I’m heading. I’m really sorry.” Ji Eun uttered and was sorry to the girl, too.

“Oh, noona~” Minho said as he looked at the troubled Ji Eun. “What happened?”

“Oh, is she your date? I’m sorry I spilled some wine on her clothes. I’m really sorry.” She repeated.

“Aish~ Sica… You are really clumsy.” Taecyeon, known to be close to Jessica, uttered while shaking his head.

“I’m sorry.” Ji Eun uttered again. “I’ll just go to the ladies’ room to fix this myself.” She said and turned to Jessica again, “Unnie… I’m sorry.” She said and excused herself to go to the ladies room.

After drying her clothes, Ji Eun fixed herself and starting walking out of the ladies room.

Tomatoes. Eggs. Flour.

She couldn’t respond to it immediately when she saw them flying over her. It created such a sight to all the people inside the very luxurious and grand party.

“You don’t deserve Minho-oppa, you !” One girl shouted.

“You were just taken out of the garbage can, you !” Another fan shouted.

It was all messy and cameras started to flash all over the place. Media people were covering what is happening. Minho ran and pulled those two girls with both his hands. “What were you doing?!” He shouted angrily at them.

The security came and pulled the girls out, “How did you come inside?! Who allowed you to enter!?!” The guard shouted as they were pulling the two out.

“Hey Ji Eun just go back to your old boyfriend!!”

“You freak! Leaving the person that loves you so much just because Minho is a lot more famous!!!” The other one shouted until both were finally thrown out of the venue.

Meanwhile, Minho took out his suit and covered Ji Eun who was a pretty mess that moment. They excused themselves and apologized for the chaos that they have caused.

Jessica, who was looking from a far, took out her phone and dialed someone’s number. “I saw it all.” She said. “Good Job.” She smirked and looked at the sorry Ji Eun walking away looking all embarrassed about herself.

 


 

Author's Note:

I was so into writing that I forgot about reviewing for the preliminary exams. Haha. Though I don't review about exams usually, I still think I have to do it. LOL. Off for now, and sad... I'm leaving you this bad chapter. There will be no massive updates today, at least that's what I'm thinking... but I change mind quickly, so let's see. XD