059.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Taemin-oppa… what are you listening to? Can I hear it?” Juliette uttered and without Taemin’s consent, she quickly took off one of taemin’s earphones and inserted it on her ear.

“YAH! What are you doing!!” Taemin was startled and took away his earphone from her ear. “Why did you do that suddenly!? You scared me!” He said in a louder voice.

“But I was talking to you for a while and you were not answere because you’re not hearing anything.” Juliette stood up properly, “I just wanted to listen to the song on your playlist. I’m interested with the things you like.” She said.

“Why would you?!” Taemin acted arrogantly.

“Because I like you, oppa.” Juliette said which shocked everybody in the dressing room. But instead of Juliette, it was Taemin who felt really embarrassed over Juliette’s bold confession.

“Tsk. Go away.” Taemin snapped and inserted his earphone back. He paid attention to his phone and acted as if there’s no Juliette around.

Juliette pouted and crossed her arms. She was still in front of Taemin. “I didn’t know oppa is so stubborn in real life.” She uttered. “But that doesn’t mean I’m giving up.” She smiled and pulled on chair towards her and sat right opposite to Taemin.

She placed her elbows on top of her legs and supported her chin with her hands as she looked straight at Taemin who was trying hard to ignore her. “I will never miss the chance of looking at you from this distance.” She said and smiled to herself.

Taemin couldn’t just ignore her, so he moved his chair and faced against him. Juliette moved the chair to that direction and sat the same way again. They were doing like that for minutes and no one was giving up.

“Look at those kids.” Minho said and chuckled.  

“Juliette has been living in U.S for 10 years. I understand why she’s so outgoing and sometimes a little bit aggressive.” Jieun said while looking at her lovely dongsaeng who was busy bugging Taemin off. “But she’s so nice to be with. I had a lot of fun and I want to do it with her more often.” She said and turned to look at her boyfriend.

They were sitting at the table in front of the mirror. They were just behind Taemin and Juliette and Jieun was randomly playing at Minho’s hands that were placed on her lap.

“You’ll be able to do that more often, I’m sure of it.” Minho said and smiled to her. “It’s nice to see you happily contented over having Juliette on your side now. Your sister must be so happy to have her beautiful unnie with her now as well.”

“Ahuh.” Ji Eun smiled and intertwined her fingers with his. “I thank SHINee’s Minho and the rest of the band for giving my sister some clue.” She said. “I think I should also thank Krystal and Jessica for telling everybody about what’s tru about me. If they didn’t post that blog, Juliette won’t even have a clue that I’m her sister. I also thank them for making me look like a mess during that event. If they didn’t do that then I won’t be able to have loads of zoomed in photos in the internet.” She chuckled. “The things they did gave a good effect on me.”

“I also realized that, that’s why I won’t go for any revenge on them.” Minho said and gently pinched her cheeks. “They might have hurt my baby in some ways but they sure made her so much happy and complete. They were the ones who told everybody you’re someone who has no identity… they didn’t know they were a huge part of you getting one now.”

“To top it all… I really have to thank Krystal. She gave me so much.” She said and smiled. “She gave me my biological family… and she gave me you.”

Minho smiled and didn’t respond. He just looked into her eyes and sent her hidden messages but “I love yous” were obviously escaping their eyes.

“You’re not going home yet after this?” Ji Eun asked after a while.

“Not yet. We still need to go to our radio guesting.” He said. “But I’ll ask hyung to drive you home with my car.” He said.

“No it’s okay. We’re fine.”

“It’s not okay for me.” He said. “I feel so apologetic because I wasn’t able to take care of you these days. I’m sorry I’ve been very busy and I guess we have to put up with these for few more weeks. I promise I’ll make it up to you.” He said with sorry eyes.

“I understand very well.” She smiled and cupped Minho’s face. “You don’t have to say sorry. I understand my boyfriend is a busy man and he needs to earn and save a lot for our future.” She winked at her. Minho blushed.

“Is that a sign that you’re saying you want to be married to me?” Minho asked straightly. “Oh no. Don’t answer that yet. You can answer that on my marriage proposal.” Minho uttered and retreated.

“You mean you’re going to hold this as a surprise and ask me if I want to marry you while kneeling down and handing me a ring?” Ji Eun asked cutely. “But what if I say no? That would put all your efforts into waste.”

“Are you telling me you’re going to say no?” Minho frowned and pouted.

“I’m just telling you… you don’t have to ask obvious questions.” She smiled widely. “Whether you ask me that right now or you give me the grandest marriage proposal, my answer won’t change. I’d still say yes.”

“Why do you make me happy so much?” Minho said and looked at her adorably. “Why do you make me the luckiest guy in the world?” He felt so much happiness after hearing Ji Eun said that.

“Because I love Choi Minho… and I’ll definitely marry him no matter how he plans to do it.” She chuckled.

“Unnie…” Juliette came to sit with them after a while.

“Oh? I thought you won’t give up on him?” Minho chuckled.

“I’m not giving up, oppa. I just need to rest for a bit.” She said and looked at Taemin again. “He’s so stubborn and I underestimated him. I need to gain a lot of energy before facing him again.” She said with full determination.

“But unnie…” She looked at Ji Eun and went serious. “I realized you should go with me to US to meet umma. She is waiting to see you.” She said which made Jieun thought for a while. “It would be better if umma will be the one going here… but she’s too afraid to face you. She thinks you’re mad at her and that you don’t want to see her. Umma lost all the confidence before, and I think she won’t gain the right courage to see you… so we have to go here and see umma.”

Ji Eun looked silently at Minho who was just listening, and yes, there was a hint of sadness on his face.



 

Author's Note:

I've putting up with my promise. This is like the 3rd update of the day. XD You have to pay me back. COMMENTS. LOL. JK... but I appreciate all those comments you give me... especially the longer ones!! It's like you're really giving time for me! Hehe. Attention seeker much, but I want you to know I LOVE YOU all. XD