003.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Minho had to let Ji Eun go because he needs to take Krystal home, too. They bid goodbyes to KeyChain couple and to the kid.

He noticed Krystal wasn’t talking at all. He was giving her constant glances but it seemed like she didn’t care about his existence.

“Don’t tell me we’re arguing over something I’m innocent of again?” Minho said before starting the engine of the car.

Krystal crossed her arms and looked outside. “Just drive.” She uttered.

“How can I drive if you’re not talking to me again?” Minho removed his hands off the steering wheel and crossed his arms imitating what Krystal was doing. She noticed it so she quickly hit Minho’s arms.

“Hey, stop copying me!” She shouted in annoyance.

“Tell me what’s wrong.” Minho uttered and just stared at him. “We won’t leave unless you tell me what’s wrong.” He’s trying really hard to be over Krystal’s power. He needs to win the argument now.

“Nothing.” Krystal was still acting like a brat.

“Then we won’t leave. Should I sleep for a bit until you decide on telling me what’s making you fuss out?” Minho pouted slightly and tilted his head a little.

Krystal’s eyes narrowed and she frowned, “Why are you doing this?” She fussed out again. “Why do you even want to take her home? Are you close to each other? Do you know each other that much, uh, Choi Minho?” She interrogated while looking at him like an agent.

“Hey.” Minho raised his hands as if he’s surrendering himself already. “I was just being polite.” He started explaining. “You know… she wanted to go home already and she hasn’t eaten yet. I was thinking she could probably agree on staying for a little while if someone assured to accompany her home.” He explained.

“So you are really planning to drive her back?” Krystal pointed him with her finger. “Are you cheating on me, Choi Minho?”

Minho grabbed her finger and gently put it down to her lap. “You’re over using my name without any formalities.” He uttered. “And please Jung Soojung. Asking to take someone home doesn’t mean I’m cheating on you. We’ve been together for more than 2 years now and you always accuse me of cheating. Have you proved anything as of now?” He dared asking.

Krystal raised an eyebrow, “But still…”

“Still, I’m not doing anything.” Minho uttered. “So please, baby, can we both calm down now?” He smiled.

Krystal sighed and pouted. She’s still not amused. To her surprise, Minho immediately planted a sweet fast kiss on her lips as she was pouting. “You thief!” Krystal punched his chest but Minho can see a hint of smile on her face. He got her fist and pulled her closer to him again.

“Are we okay now?” Minho uttered. Krystal shook her head cutely so Minho kissed her again. It was just a peck, just as fast as a blink of an eye. “Now?”

“Araso~” Krystal finally smiled. “Just don’t look at someone else like that again. I’m getting jealous.”  She admitted.

“I wasn’t looking at her like how you thought I was… you’re just imagining things because you love me so much.” He giggled.

“Araso~” Krystal uttered again. “Let’s leave now. Vic-umma told me I should follow immediately. They’re at the dorm now waiting for the manager because we have a schedule.”

Minho then just started the engine and he flew the car to get to her dorm as fast as possible.

 

**MINHO POV**

Being with Krystal for 2 years now makes me really happy. She’s plain spoiled and cute. She knows when to be sweet and when to act like a complete spoiled brat, but I like her that way. She’s the type of girl that you cannot have unless you work really hard.

Sigh… I really want to open the topic about going public again, but I know that will change her mood. She doesn’t like the idea of us getting out of secrecy and tell all the fans we’re dating. “Our fans won’t accept it.” That’s what I hear from her all the time.

When will I have the chance to shout to everybody I’m in a relationship with F(x) y Maknae, Jung Soo jung? I’m getting frustrated… but yeah, I know krystal needs her time, too. I don’t want her to experience the same thing as Chae In. I don’t want her to suddenly lost her dreams just because I was rushing our relationship.

You need to calm your nerves down, Choi Minho… Give baby Krystal all the time to shine.

But wait… I wonder what happened to Ji Eun, on the other hand. Did she really go to that game she was talking about with someone on the phone? Did she get there safely?

I don’t know why I’m being so curious, but I think her relationship with that person is not really nice, yet, she’s just trying to be nice.

If we see each other again, I’ll definitely figure it out.

**END OF POV**

 


 

 

Author's Note:

This is really overwhelming guys ~ Hehe. And about DongShin's (JiEun's Boyfriend) photo ~ I'm still finding the right face to represent him. Haha. :D Enjoy and comment ~ ILY!