011.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Minho woke up that morning, thinking about what happened the other day. He turned to the table beside him and checked his phone. There’s one message coming from Krystal. He opened it.

“Good morning, oppa. Have a nice day. Don’t forget to smile and I hope you feel alright. ^^,”

He smiled, then gave Krystal a call.

“I’m setting you free, but like doves, please come back to me once you’re done achieving your goals.” Minho said as soon as Krystal answered the phone.

There was a long silence, until Krystal said, “I will. I promise I will.” She said and smiled secretly.

“Before you hang up, could you say you love me for one last time? I’ll miss hearing it.” He said.

“I love you.” Krystal said without any hesitation.

“I love you even more.” Minho uttered and both of them ended the call together.

He thought for a while before deciding to rise up and eat his breakfast. Minho went out and figured out Taemin was still sleeping. It’s already 9 am, and they haven’t eaten anything.

He went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to found only few stocks of food. He shook his head and closed it. Ever since Key stepped out of the dorm, they often see an empty fridge. Why? Because no one is initiative enough to go for groceries. Minho and Taemin were both lazy in doing such things.

But now, there’s really nothing in the fridge that they can eat as breakfast. He went back to his room to change clothes and he planned to go out to order food for a take out. He’s lazy in cooking, too. He’ll just buy something outside that they can eat together. For sure Taemin is up already when he comes back from the store.

He looked at his car and realized it’s already dusty. Why does he forget cleaning such stuffs? He’s lazy about doing such chores. Minho just made a self note about bringing his car for a wash later on.

He knows a very good restaurant near the place so he decided on going there to buy ready to eat foods. He was about the open the door when someone from inside opened it first. Minho was surprised but cool enough to hide it.

**MINHO POV**

I thought I’d die when someone inside suddenly opened the door without any warning. I’m still sleepy, and what he did made all my nerves come into their senses.

But oh… he does look familiar to me. Isn’t he… Isn’t he Shin Ji Eun’s boyfriend? Why does he look so mad?

I followed him leaving with my sight, and when I felt sick of his presence, I turned back to opening the door until someone else opened it again.

It was Shin Ji Eun this time.

She didn’t seem to notice it was me because she was so busy following and calling her boyfriend out.

“DongShin-ah! Dongshin-ah, wait for me!” She shouted. “I’m sorry! I’m really sorry okay! I won’t say that again!” She yelled as she was trying to reach Dongshin with his huge steps.

I stood there. As much as I don’t want to watch them argue, I couldn’t help but take a look at what will happen next.

Ji Eun was finally able to take a hold of Dongshin’s hands, but Dongshin was too strong to even take his hand that hard. Ji Eun almost fell as Dongshin tried to remove her grip to his hand.

“Are you trying to hold me on my neck, Ji Eun-ah?!” I wonder why Dongshin has no respect. Does he really have to yell right at the middle of the street? He should just drag her into some private place and that’s where he can shout to her all he wants. “Why are you suddenly so possessive?! It’s not like you can’t me as whole!! I’ve been keeping it up with you. Why won’t you shut up!?” He yelled again.

I was about to run to punch that ugly man’s face, but I realized I’m in no way involved to the two of them. So yeah, I just watch silently again, clenching my fists so hard.

“I’m just thinking I also have the right as your girlfriend. Can’t I be a little possessive at times? I just want other girls to have their own boundary. Right, I can keep it up with those flirts clinging around you. You’re famous, I understand that. But why do you have to kiss her? Why do you have to show others the affection that only I have the right to have?” Though she sounded so soft, I still heard it from a far.

That ugly guy kissed someone who’s not even his girlfriend? Right, he can do that, but the fact that he’s committed. What is wrong with that freakin’ guy?

“This is my life Shin Ji Eun. If you don’t like the way I live, then you can freely go. I am trying to make you happy. I can’t understand why you’re not contented with all my efforts.”

Wow to the efforts he made. He’s really a cool guy to ever think the things he did were so great… then what does that make me? Does that make me a God then for giving Krystal every consideration that she got? He considers himself as great enough for making efforts as big as my thumbnail? Wow, dude, you will surely look up to me then.

“Arasoo~ Arasoo~” I can’t understand why Ji Eun is so stupid to actually forgive that kind of person. Ji Eun-ah, are you really that stupid? Can’t you see his being a big ?! Seesh, I wish I can say this out loud. You don’t deserve that freakin’ creature, come on, wake up.

“I promise. I won’t meddle again. I promise. I’m sorry, okay?” Should I be jailed if I say I suddenly want to twist Ji Eun’s neck so she will be forced to take back all the apologies that she said? That is plain stupidity. I’m obviously mad right now, not just to that freakin creature, but also to that stupid sweet girl.

“I’ll leave you if you ever open the topic about that.” He said strongly. Ji Eun nodded and clang around his arm again. Both of them leave, with Dongshin’s displeased expression still plastered on his face.

I shook my head. Ji Eun and I shouldn’t meet anymore. If we see each other again, I swear I won’t be able to control my mouth to say such things. She needs to know she’s very stupid. I will definitely not hesitate to say it if we ever meet.

**END OF POV**