051.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

Minho hit the steering wheel as he felt burning jealousy seeing how Jieun smiled to Dongshin just like that. “Aish, don’t tell me the love she has for him has revived just like that?!” He talked to himself inside the car. “And she lied to me, telling she will go to the clinic to find some papers for the doctor. Why did she have to lie? What’s wrong with her suddenly?!” He hit the steering wheel again.

He took his phone and dialed Jieun’s number, “Ji Eun-ah, where are you?” He asked.

“Uh… Uh… I just got home…” She uttered on the other line.

“Are you sure?” Minho asked unusually.

“E-eh?” Ji eun was unusually stuttering, too. Now Minho knew Ji Eun was hiding something from him. “Of course… Of course I’m sure.” She said.

“I just wanted to see you so I’m on my way to your house right now.” He announced, which caught Ji Eun off guard.

“Oh. As in now?” Jieun sounded in panic. “Why did you suddenly want to see me? I thought you were practicing with the other members for the comeback?”

“Can’t I just go to you for the simple reason that I want to?” Minho uttered to which Jieun gave in.

****

“Annyonghasaeyo.” Minho greeted Jieun’s mother and sister politely. The two were about to go out when he arrived so it was only him and Jieun that were left alone in the house.

Minho just looked at Jieun as they sat together at the couch. “Oh, I should get you some drink.” Jieun was about to stand up when Minho held her back to the couch. Jieun looked at him in surprise because he felt that Minho was acting weirdly as soon as he arrived. Minho silently took Jieun’s hands and held it together.

“Tell me what happened in the clinic. Did you find what the doctor had asked you to find?” He asked.

Jieun looked away avoiding Minho’s gaze. “I… I found it.” She uttered.

“Uhmm..” Minho uttered while nodding, “Where did you go after?” He asked.

**MINHO POV**

Please tell me the truth. You know I can forgive you, just tell me you met him… and tell me what the two of you talked about so I won’t have to worry about anything.

“I…”

Tell me you met him. Tell me you talked with Dongshin. I would understand… tell me the two of you hugged for a reason. Explain to me everything Jieun. I’ll hear you out.

“I went home.”

“You went home? Right after you found it?”

She nodded. I felt my heart broken. I gave her the chance to explain. I gave her the chance to tell me she met him. She was hiding it on purpose, but why? Are they doing something behind my back?

“Why do you have to lie, Jieun-ah?” I have to confront of her. I don’t want to get mad, thus, I can’t even get mad at her. I’m just disappointed, sad, and heartbroken over the fact that she’s doing something without my knowledge, with the fact that it was Dongshin she was with just a while ago.

“M-Minho-ah…”

“You met with Dongshin, right?” I said. I’m surprised I’m talking in such a calm tone. Despite the fact that I know I should be the one getting mad, I wonder why I’m really careful as to not hurt her feelings.

“Ho-How do you…”

“Someone sent me the photos.” I told her honestly. “I didn’t ask someone to follow you, in fact, I don’t know who sent that photos.” She looked at the floor and didn’t respond.

Shin Ji Eun, I’m still waiting for you explanation. Why aren’t you talking?

“Aren’t you going to explain to me why you were seen with him?” I asked. Look Ji Eun, I’m giving you all the possible ways to make yourself explain. I’m making it easier for you, why won’t you say it?

I was waiting for her respond… but all I got was, “I’m sorry…”

“Why?”

“I’m sorry Minho…”

Why am I getting this bunch of sorries? All I want is her explanation.

“Won’t you explain to me why you’re with him?”

She just shook her head while still looking at the floor. “I just can’t… and I think you don’t have to know it.”

“I don’t have to know it?” My voice raised a little bit, but it’s not enough to be considered as a yell. “You’re telling me I don’t have the right to ask and know what happened between the two of you? You’re thinking it’s okay for me to let things like this pass? Especially when it’s with Dongshin?” I let go of her hands and stood up, “What am I to you?” I asked her.

She stood up, looked at me with eyes that were about to tear up, “Minho-ah…”

“Am I just a rebound, Jieun-ah? Do you still love him? Do you still love him more than you do to me?”

“No, no, Minho, of course not, I love you so much, please believe it.” She said, holding up on my arms.

“Then why can’t you tell me the reason why you met her?”

She only bit her lower lip. I shook my head and gently removed her hands from me.

“I’m leaving. Talk to me when you can finally able to explain it.”

I left, I still heard her call my name but I refrained from looking back. Ji eun, should at least learn how to trust me fully and depend on me. I don’t want her to hide anything from me. I want her to learn and know that I can only be the one she can run into whenever she needs anything.

Damn, of course, I’m jealous. I’m super jealous. Why does she still have to talk to that Dongshin when she already have me? The fact that I saw how she sacrificed everything before just for that guy, I feel so insecure and inferior of him. I still have this feeling that he can win her back if he just put some efforts on doing so.

And I’m afraid, that’s why I want to know everything he has with Ji Eun.

I can’t stand it.

**END OF POV**



 

Author's Note:

Guess who's coming next. *winks*