043.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

SHIN JI EUN: A GIRL WITH NO IDENTITY

Yeah, I want to congratulate Minho for finally meeting the girl of his dreams. Just when I thought he find the right one through Krystal, I realized Minho has this kind of weird and unique taste when it comes to girls.

Shin Ji Eun. That’s what they call her, for Ji Eun never really knew what her real name is, or if her real parents ever bothered to give her a name. She’s one pitiful girl who knows nothing about who she really is. I wonder if Minho knows that his girlfriend is nothing but a fake Shin Ji Eun.

I love Minho with all my heart, so I couldn’t understand why he has to choose someone who is worthless. What does she actually have that can make Minho proud of her? I don’t know. Anyways, if Minho is happy with such girl then I guess I’m fine with it.

I shall sit back now and wait for everybody to hate me.

****

“Why do they do this to Ji Eun?” A fan from overseas uttered as she saw the blog on the internet. “Some fans really don’t want their idols to be happy.” She uttered.

“I brought some snack, Juliette.” Her mom said upon entering the room. “The Korean Store next to the convenience store is about to close down. Where are we going to buy Kimchi next time? I’m afraid.” She uttered and sat beside her on the bed, “What are you looking at?”

“Umma… Do you think Shin Young unnie is still alive? I just randomly thought of her because Shin Ji Eun has the same story.” She uttered, this time, in Korean.

Her mother suddenly went silent. Whenever they talk about her eldest daughter, she would always feel guilty of leaving her daughter beside a garbage can without even thinking of her health.

She went back few hours after she placed her there, but was surprised when her daughter was already gone. Up until now, she was still hoping she could see her daughter, and that she is living her life happily with those persons that took care of her.

“Umma… Don’t cry. Do you want me to go back to Korea and find Shin Young unnie for you?”

“It will be hard to do so, Julie… You know how I tried really hard to find her before.”

“You told me she has a crescent like birthmark on her shoulder. That would be my basis in finding her.” She smiled. “When I finished senior high here, I’ll fly back to Korea to find unnie.” She said.


Author's Note:

Yes I know what you're thinking right now.