063.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“So I heard Ji Eun is out of the country.” Jessica crossed her arms as she looked at her sister. “She’s out with some , so you should do your business now, Soojungie.” She told her sister.

“I know what to do, unnie. You don’t have to tell me that.” She chuckled while fixing her things. “Need to go practice now, unnie. Annyong!” She kissed her sister on the cheek and left.

She was walking all the way to their practice room when she saw Minho walking towards her direction. She simply fixed her hair and tucked it behind her ear. She felt a little disappointed when Minho didn’t even look at her as he approached forward.

“Minho-oppa.” Krystal called when Minho had passed by her. Minho stopped but still didn’t look at Krystal. “After all that happened between the two of us, I think I have to forgive you now.” She said.

Minho frowned and rolled his eyes while she couldn’t see it. It’s not as if he doesn’t know anything for her to still act like she’s the one hurting all this time. She doesn’t even have the right to insist she’s forgiving Minho for whatever he did.

“Can we still be friends?” Krystal faced Minho hoping he’d turn to look at her as well. She succeeded. Minho turned himself and looked at her, with a smile flashed on his face. “Can you be my friend again, Minho-oppa?” Krystal asked sweetly.

Minhod nodded while smiling, “I’ll be glad to have you as my friend again. I thought we won’t be talking like this again.” He uttered. “I’m sorry for all the pain that I’ve caused.”

“It’s okay. I understand, and I realized I also need to move on with my life now.” She said and lent her hand for a handshake.

Minho hesitated for a while but ended up smiling and taking her hand for a friendly handshake. “Nice being friends with oppa.” Krystal smiled at him.

****

“And why not? She wanted to be friends with me.” Minho uttered as soon as he entered the practice room and talked to Jonghyun about what happened with Krystal a while ago.

“She did something wrong to Jieun. How can you just forgive her and be friends like that?” Jonghyun said in an annoyed tone. “I thought you will always be on Jieun’s side.”

“Come on… when you think about it, Krystal even helped her find her real family. If it wasn’t for those stupid things she did to her, Jieun won’t be spending time with her real family in US right now.” He said.

“Granting you have the point… but being friends with Krystal is not necessary. Not at all, Choi Minho.” Onew said and stood up beside Jjong. “What if Krystal has plans for you? Jieun might misunderstand if any scandal suddenly comes out.” He added.

“No big deal, hyung. What’s wrong with being friends with Krystal? It’s not like I’ll go around and flirt with her. Isn’t that you who told us we should always learn how to forgive people? I forgive Krystal. End of story.” He said and left the two.

Jonghyun and Onew looked at each other. “Hardheaded Minho is rising up from his grave.” Jonghyun said as he looked at his hyung. “It’s been so long since I saw him act this stubborn.”

“I’m scared everytime he stops listening.” Onew said and shook his head. “It doesn’t turn out right sometimes.”

“Let him do what he wants then.” Jonghyun rolled the towel over his neck. “Let him face whatever consequences there might be. After all… we learned only if we committed mistake, so let him grow up on his own.” Jonghyun said and started the music player.

After few hours of practicing, SHINee decided to call it a day. As they were fixing their things ready to go home, Minho’s phone rang.  It was Krystal.

“Soojungie~ You called.” Minho said after answering. “Is there something wrong?”

The other four members looked at Minho while he conversed with Krystal. “Now? Oh no, I’m not doing anything right now.” He said. “Sure… why not? I got it. On the same place? Deh. I’ll be there after 15 minutes.” He said and ended the call. Minho looked at the other members and took his bag. “I’ll go ahead.” He said, waved a bit and left without saying anything more.

“Don’t tell me he’s going to meet Krystal?” Taemin looked at his hyungs.

“I’m afraid yes.” Key uttered while shaking his head, “That pabo, really.”

Minho went at the same coffee shop they used to hang around when they were still lovers. He smiled at her as soon as he saw Krystal waving at him.

“Did you wait long?” Minho asked.

“No. I just came here right after our dance practice.” She said. “What do you want? Oh. The same thing?” Minho smiled and nodded. Krystal stood up and ordered for the two of them.

She came back with the orders and she sure knows what Minho likes, “You still remember, huh?” Minho uttered as he took the coffee drink that he always wants to have.

“Of course. We were together for 2 years. How can I just forget everything?” She uttered.

Minho looked at her and smiled as he took a sip on his coffee. “Right. It’s really difficult to forget important things, eh?” He said.


 

Author's Note:

OTL As I was about to post this, I lost the connection because it was raining too hard. :| And another thing is... I wasn't able to get a glimpse of SWCII Concert Photoss... I'm sorry I wasn't able to comply to my promise to finish this fic in 2 days. TSK! Really didn't update that much!!! Anywayss... here's the chapter that I was supposed to update lastnight. I'll try to update another one before going to school... on a SUNDAY, yes. :|