052.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

She removed her sunglass as soon as she went out of the airport. Korean wind started kissing her cheeks. It’s been 10 years since she last saw how beautiful South Korea is, and now that she’s here again, it really feels home.

“Ms. Jooyoung?” Someone went to her and he was holding a banner with Jooyoung’s name on it.

“I am.” She said and smiled, “But can you please call me Juliette? I like to hear it better.”

“Sure, Ms. Juliette. Anyway, My name is Im Seungjin, and your uncle hired me to be your personal butler during your stay here in Korea. Welcome home, Ms. Juliette.”

“Thank You.” The eighteen year old girl smiled and walked with the butler to the car.

“I bought you a unit just near the SM Company as you requested. We will reach there 15-20 minutes from now.” He said as they entered the car.

Juliette looked outside the window to see the sight that she hasn’t seen for decades now. “A lot has changed. This wasn’t as pretty as this when we left.” She uttered while looking at the beauty of the City.

“How do you compare it with the US, then, Miss?”

“Of course, I will always prefer South Korea over US.” She simply uttered and suddenly remembered something, “Did you get me some tickets to the show?”

“Yes, Miss.” He said. “You should have a little rest for a while and I will pick you up later to night for the show. Here’s the ticket.” He handed her the ticket for some show.

“Are you sure you got the ticket closest to the stage?”

“Yes. It’s the closest possible area, Miss, and as what you instructed, I chose the one almost parallel to the exit. I’ve already sent someone to check the venue. He said you can even say something to the performers and they will hear what you say because of the close distance.”

“Very good.” Juliette smiled and sat relaxed at her seat on the back part.

****

Since SHINee’s comeback is fast approaching, they started to attend various shows for some appearances.

“Minho-yah… fix yourself. You practically look like a mess now.” Jonghyun teased as he saw Minho sitting on one corner, hands on his face, thinking deeply. “It’s a misunderstanding. If you think Ji eun can’t do that to you, then better wait for her to explain. She’s such a nice girl. She won’t do something as far as being like that.” Jonghyun advised.

“SHINee in 3 minutes.” The staff entered the waiting room and announced. The stylist suddenly went in panic for they were still fixing Tae and Key’s makeups.

After performing 3 consecutive songs, SHINee did a little greeting and talking with the fans who missed them a lot. After some chatting with them, they were able to bid goodbyes and promised that they will come back as powerful as their previous comebacks.

“OPPAA!!!!” There was a loud scream from the audience. “MINNHOOO-OPPAA!!”

Taemin chuckled, “Disturbingly cute.” He whispered.

“I came straight from U.S just to see Ji Eun-unnie!!” Someone shouted in English. Key stopped because he understood what she meant. Minho stopped because he heard Ji Eun’s name. Onew, Jonghyun, and Taemin stopped because the other two stopped.

Minho looked at the girl. She was surprised to see she looked elegant and glamorous. Something that he didn’t expect with the way she shouted just a while ago.

“Oh, she resembles Ji Eun.” Taemin uttered as she looked at the same girl. “Does Ji Eun have a foreign sister?”

“She’s clearly a Korean.” Key uttered, “But her English diction is way too perfect.”

“Oppa… You’re the only way I can get to Ji Eun-unnie. Can you help me?” The girl uttered again in English. The fans that were standing beside her suddenly got confused. They wonder why she spoke English so fluently. “I really need to see my long lost sister.” She added.

“I don’t understand her.” Jonghyun whispered to Onew.

“Is she saying she’s Ji Eun’s lost sister?” Onew uttered as how he interpreted Juliette’s words.

Minho asked the guard to let her in, but they were very surprise to see Juliette jumped over the barricade like a pro. “Ohow..” Taemin uttered in surprised.

Juliette immediately fixed her clothes after jumping in on the other side. She also fized her hair before running to SHINee who was standing at the entrance to the backstage, waiting for her to go to them.

She stopped suddenly when she met eyes with Taemin. Her heart started to beat abnormally. Taemin smiled at her. She just wanted to die in front of them. Taemin’s smile was so magical.

“What an angel…” Juliette uttered unconsciously to which Key and Onew laughed together. They noticed how mesmerized the girl was towards Taemin.

“Hey… what do you want about Ji Eun?” Key asked. It’s a battle of English between him and the girl.

Juliette smiled. She knew the idea of speaking to them in such language will really get their attention. “I want to see ShinJi Eun. She could be my long lost sister. Can you help me talk to her? I’m sorry but I have no idea where she is, and so since she’s Minho’s girlfriend, I think I can ask some help from you.”

Key frowned and looked at Minho, “She is practically saying she wants to see Ji Eun to probably see if she’s her lost sister.”

“My mother told me Shin Young unnie has this crescent birthmark on her shoulder. I saw it on Ji Eun-unnie’s shoulders during that even.”

Key translated what the girl said to Minho and he nodded, “She indeed has that birthmark.”



 

Author's Note:

So Juliette was playing all foreign to the five guys. Hahaha. I think I won't be able to update tomorrow, or maybe until wednesday... and If I can, I'll probably be able to have the next update on Thursday Afternoon here in my country. XD Anyways ~ Comments guys. XD