067.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

“Unnie…” Juliette said after they’re done watching and English movie.

“Yes?” Jieun replied while still munching on popcorn.

“I think you already forgot calling your boyfriend. It’s been 2 weeks, unnie!” Juliette shouted. “We don’t have any news about them!”

“It’s because you keep on bringing me to different places and I cannot help but enjoy every sight that I see!” Jieun shouted back and chuckled. Ever since the day she started being with Juliette. She felt more comfortable around her sister and became more cheerful and happier than before. She felt like finally, after 22 years of hiding, she came out of the box beautifully and successfully.

“Let’s go OL and find some stuff about them.” Juliette suggested and Jieun agreed. Both of them ran like kids playing on the grand staircase to enter her room and open her laptop.

“Wow! It’s Taeminnie on your Desktop!” Jieun shouted when she saw Taemin as Juliette’s background. She pointed at it and giggled, “You like Taemin so much. Doesn’t this huge face on your screen scare you?” Jieun asked playfully.

“How can Taemin scare me, unnie?” She moved closer to the LCD and acted as if she’s about to hug Lee Taemin. “He’s my one and only Prince, unnie. Lee Taemin is my Romeo.” She said, “While I know Minho oppa is your prince charming.”

They proceeded to twitter.

[RUMOR] Krystal and Minho went for another date.

[UNCONFIRMED] Krystal and Minho were seen on a Jewelry shop.

[UNCONFIRMED] According to the lady in the shop, Minho bought Krystal a ring.

“WHAT THE , CHOI MINHO. YOU’RE KIDDING ME, YOU !!!!” Juliette shouted, cursing in English. Jieun was shocked for a while but managed to calm her down.

“Babe, don’t talk like that. It’s bad.” Jieun said in a soft way.

“But unnie, Choi Minho is cheating on you!” She shouted hysterically. “I thought he’s done with Krystal?! Why are they seeing each other again?”

Ji eun went silent for a while and thought deeply. It cannot be rumors without any basis, or it cannot be a lot of rumor only without even a single one of them that is actually the truth. Why was he seen with her? Why were they together? On a jewelry shop? Buying ring for Krystal? Why? What is exactly the reason?

“We should call that guy.” Juliette said angrily and took her phone out. “Oh wait… I think there’s more on tumblr.” They went to that site and what surprised them was Minho and Krystal’s sets of photos where they were seen on a lot of places.

Not only once, not once, thrice, but for several times already, and the fans have concluded that they are really dating since they have been around the City not minding any paparazzi following them. “This is not something funny.” Juliette said in her strong voice. “He’s obviously cheating.”

Jieun bit her lower lip and asked her to close the laptop. Juliette looked at her unnie sadly and gave her the phone, “You should call him and ask him what’s wrong with him.” Juliette uttered.

Ji eun was hesitant at first, but Juliette said she should get Minho to explain to her as early as possible. Everything should be clear to them however painful it might be, so Jieun took the phone and dialed Minho’s number.

“Juliette?” Minho said on the other line. He thought it was Juliette because she’s using her sibling’s phone.

“It’s Jieun, Minho-ah…” Jieun said. Voice a little bit shaky.

“Oh. Jieunnie..” Minho said and his voice got a lot sweeter. “How are you? Are you having fun with your family?” He asked.

“I miss you.” Ji eun uttered instead of answering Minho’s questions. Her tears were about to fall, wondering what Minho was doing behind her back. She wished Minho could explain first and tell her everything without her confessing that she saw everything on line just now.

“I miss you more and I want to see you badly now.” Minho uttered. “But I hope you’re having fun with them. Don’t think of me that much, darling. You’ll miss me more.” He chuckled.

“What’s keeping you busy?” Jieun asked.

“Uhhh… dance practice. Voice lessons. As usual… and I don’t have Jieunnie with me so I’m bored these times.” Minho gave a huge sigh. “This is a long distance call, honey. You might charge Juliette a huge bill.” Minho said.

“Oh yeah. I just remembered.” Jieun said. “I should hang up now. I’ll see you soon.”

“Okay babe. I love you so much, please remember that.”

“I love you, too.”

“Trust me, honey. Always take care.” Minho uttered and the call was cut.

Jieun closed her eyes and let the tears fall. If she was able to put up on being stupid with Dongshin before, she’s willing to do it with Minho for the second time around, because she loves him so much.


 

Author's Note:

Where are these updates coming from? OMG. I'm proud of myself for updating so much, and hold up! I'm not done yet!!!! This is what you call marathon. hahaha. 

Guys... where are those people that loved Minho on the fic before? Where are you?! Why is everybody suddenly hating on him!!! LOL >.<