069.

Choi Minho's Damsel in Distress

 

**MINHO POV**

The moment I saw her on the hallway one morning and she said things like forgiving me for what I did… it really did reach the end of my patience.

How dare her act as if she didn’t do anything?

How dare her say she forgives me when it’s her that should be apologetic to my Jieun for everything that she did?

How dare she still act like she was the victim? And how dare her for calling Jieunnie “THAT” girl.

It boiled me, and I know Jieun won’t like it, but I felt like I need to teach Krystal her lesson. And she won’t learn anything unless it embarrassed and put her into shame.

Being nice to her, right from the start, was part of my plan.

I knew, from the moment she smiled at me, that she has something up on her sleeves again. She knew Jieun is out of the country, and she knew it will be the perfect timing to make childish moves again.

I went close to her again to figure out what she wanted to do… until the photos came out of nowhere. I knew she had planned it ahead.

So I was like… alright, Krystal, this is how you want to play this game.

As we went to that jewelry shop…

I spotted something from a far away corner. It was a sasaeng fan. I knew it because her huge camera lenses took my attention. And why not? I’m used on seeing those lenses. Shawol noonas have these kinds of lenses. It’s something that captures my eyes every single time. But I knew that sasaeng fan is not a SHINee fan. Why? She doesn’t know how to hold the camera properly. All she did was click… click… and click… that’s probably the reason why our shots really looked far away and it seemed that we’re kissing. That sasaeng fan who doesn’t even know how to use a camera lens, how dare she take improper angle use of photos? Or was it part of the plan as well?

When we reached the front of F(x)’s dorm, I knew the fan followed as well. She’s quite fast, eh? She managed to follow us all the way to the dorm… she’s no joke.

That’s when I went to that fan and approached her… nicely.

“I can help you meet Sungmin hyung in person.”

She looked at me in surprise, “H-how do you know?” She asked.

I gently peeped over the bag she was carrying and showed her that I’ve noticed her Sungmin fan inside. “It’s hyung’s face. Do you want to meet him or at least let him greet you personally? I can set arrangement.” I smiled and I saw the sudden sparkles on her eyes, “And you’re probably a Sone, too, or a Krystal stan?”

“Sica.” The girl uttered as she was looking at me astonishly. Ahuh… so this fan is hired by Jessica to help Krystal.

“I see… who would you want to see and greet more? Sungmin or Sica-ssi?”

“Of course it’s Sungmin-oppa!” The girl shouted. She’s fangirling already. “I’ll do anything to meet Sungmin personally and talk to him like friends! Are you sure you can help me have a date with him? Uh? Minho-ssi?!”

Oh. So she was thinking about “date”? I was thinking about “meet and greet”, eh? Anyways, I think I can arrange at least of that with Sungmin hyung, later. I’m sorry hyung… I need to sell your name for a while.

“I can do that with one condition.”

“I’ll give you all the photos that I took, and I promise not to bother and intrude into your life from now on.” The fan said prior to what I was about to say.

“Thanks, but I want something more.” I said. She looked at me, waiting for me to say the rest, “I want you tell all the things Krystal and Jessica have planned to do, and I want you to help me with it.” I smiled.

“You mean… not will I just stop siding them… but I have to side you, too?” I nodded. She looked horrified at first until I said, “So you don’t want a date with Sungmin-hyung, then?”

“No, of course I do!” She shouted. “Fine. I’ll do what you want for Sungmin’s sake!” She agreed.

I smiled and said thanks. I took her number and told her I’ll contact her for the information that I’ll be getting. I was about to leave when another funny thing happened.

“Ah… Minho-ssi.” I looked at her. “Sungmin-oppa is such picky and private when it comes to these things. If you’re unable to lure him into meeting me, I’m fine with having a date with Taeminnie. I’m also a noona who loves him with all my heart. But please do try to set an arrangement with oppa.”

I want to laugh after hearing she wants to meet Taemin, too. Like really… I think I should sell Taemin away instead of Sungmin hyung. Taemin is single and I heard she likes noona, but for sure he’ll kill me once he learned about me arranging a date for him and a sasaeng fan.

That’s how I got all the information about this ambush interview Krystal and Jessica had planned for me. Too bad it didn’t work. It even made a way for her to be embarrassed in front of others.

Like really, I don’t mean any harm, but Krystal has harmed my Jieun enough for me to be just sitting around not minding anything she does.

I won’t allow anyone hurt my girl, not even someone I used to love before.

I’m not as gentleman as you think I am… I’m only weak and forgiving when it comes to Jieun. Speaking of her… It’s not that I don’t care about what she would feel. I care about her more than anything else… it’s just that… I trust her to understand me. I trust her to deal with it perfectly…

And after finding out what happened just a while ago during the ambush interview… I hope Jieun would appreciate me more than ever.

**END OF POV**



 

Author's Note:

I have a confession to make guys... I am writing from my grave right now. I died after watching and replaying Onew's solo in the concert not to mention the number of Jongtae gifs I saw on tumblr.

It's hard to write from here, you know. Let me just take little time rising from this isolated grave. *BRB ZOMBIE MODE*