FIGHT!!

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

*Miyoung.* Chunji thought weakly as he lifted his paw to her body. Miyoung lain beside him, almost unconscious. There were blood stains on the side of her jaw and she looked weak and barely breathing.

Chunji opened his eyes and saw the wolves and vampire fighting. Despite their older age, Mr Lee and Mr Park were still fighting. They weren't the pack leaders for nothing.

However, they looked on the verge of collapsing too. Their mothers were like them, lying on the other side of the cave, too unconscious. The vampire, Mr Bat was taking on three of his friends at one go and seemed to be failing.

Chunji let out a howl into the night. He hoped the others would hear him. They needed help. A lot of help.

Mrs Lee looked over to her son and raised her neck as well. She looked out into the sky and did the same. Howl.

The howls could be heard far far away by the other werewolves, but the main problem was time. Even if they got here, would they be able to save the leaders before they were dead?

Even if they did come...would they be able to defeat the vampires?

Chunji looked over to Miyoung and felt his heart clench. He couldn't let anything happen to her. He couldn't.

He used all his strength and hauled himself up again, his legs trembling from supporting his own weight. He glared fiercely at the vampires and growled.

"Retarded wolf." one of the vampires snickered. "Do you really want to seek death so quickly?"

The vampire charged towards Chunji and both of them rolled on the floor, with Chunji below. Chunji bit the vampire's ear, hard.

"!" The vamp cursed and punched Chunji heavily as a reflex. Chunji felt all the air being knocked out of his lungs, and for a moment the lack of oxygen rendered him unable to see.

The next time he gained consciousness, he saw both fathers lying beside him, bloody and battered.

Chunji closed his eyes, feeling dread fill the emptiness in his body. It was like the end of the world decided to take place right then. There was no future. There would be no tomorrow.

He slipped in and out of consciousness, and the next time he opened his eyes, he frowned. He saw two familiar looking wolves giving their all while fighting.

*Is it me or does one of them look like CAP hyung and the other like L.Joe?* Chunji thought tiredly.

He blanked out again, but the next time he woke, his eyes widened. He wasn't dreaming. There were six male wolves fighting the six vampires that were against them. The rest if Teen Top and Gongchan.

Chunji watched in awe as CAP, Gongchan and Changjo managed to completely break one of the vamp's limbs and he crashed onto the ground. Even with the superior recuperating system, that's going to take a long long time to recover.

The rest of the boys fought their hardest as well. Ricky and Niel managed to catch one of the vampires off guard from behind when it was fighting L.Joe.

They knocked him unconscious and L.Joe sent them a nod.

Not only that, more and more of the other wolves from town were streaming into the cave and battling it out with the vampires. Mostly males since they were stronger, but some feisty females like Jaemi came to join the fight as well.

Chunji felt hope surge in his chest and he struggled to sit. He leaned over and nuzzled Miyoung's cheeks, her jaw and cleaning the blood away.

She opened her eyes tiredly and blinked. Her eyes widened at the scene and Chunji could see her expression brightening the same way it did for him.

The wolves who had been knocked out previously started to regain their consciousness. Mr Park looked around and smiled when he saw the other wolves from the two packs working together to rid of these horrible enemies.

He met eyes with Chunji and they nodded. In a flash, they were up and going back into battlefield. Miyoung followed soon after, after making sure that her mother and his was alright.

Miyoung and Chunji worked seamlessly together, fighting the Small Eyed Leader with chemistry that could only be present between mates.

They seemed to know what the other was thinking, what his next move was, and could think of a move of their own to complement the other.

Small Eyed Leader had a hard time defending himself from the attacks since Miyoung and Chunji kept going at it, not giving him a chance to think or a chance to attack.

Miyoung managed to land a hard hit in Small Eyed Leader's chest and the latter hunched back in pain. She looked over to Chunji, delighted.

At her moment of distraction, Small Eyed Leader managed to grab hold of her and his hands closed over her neck. To Chunji's horror, Small Eyed Leader reached into his pocket and got out a silver knife.

Chunji froze. Small Eyed Leader smirked. "Scared now?" he asked. "You dare take a step near me, and I'll stab this right into her heart. You know it right? Dying from silver for you wolves is the most painful death attainable." he smirked.

Chunji stepped back. He couldn't let Miyoung get hurt.

Miyoung cough and spluttered as Small Eyed Leader held her neck tightly. Small Eyed leader narrowed his eyes at all the wolves fighting his men.

"Tell your wolves to stop, right now." he seethed.

Chunji looked around and back at Miyoung. She shook her head at him. This would be defeat. Instantly.

Chunji closed his eyes. He howled.

All the wolves stopped their fight and backed away, listening to their leader. Chunji eyed Small Eyed Leader angrily, prompting him to let Miyoung go.

Small Eyed Leader smirked and looked at Miyoung. "Hmm nice white fur there." he commented. "Wonder how much it'd be worth if I sell it?" he chuckled.

He brought the silver knife up to Miyoung's throat, barely touching her skin.

Chunji froze. This surge of rage and desperation filled him entirely and he couldn't think. He acted.

He charged forward within a blink of an eye and used the momentum of his power to knock Small Eyed Leader back, freeing Miyoung in the process.

He used his paws to grab the silver knife and didn't flinch as the silver burned his skin. He eyed Small Eyed Leader and dove the knife into his chest. Hard.

The vampire shuddered and paled even more than he originally was. He wasn't dead yet. Vampires never die unless they were thrown in the fire and burned. But he almost was.

Chunji pulled the knife out of him and threw it back, his palms bleeding raw and burning with pain. The wolves that were watching flinched at the scene.

At that moment, a feminine howl rang throughout the night. All eyes turned to the entrance of the cave and they saw Kyungmi leading a whole bunch of other female wolves. All of them wearing garlic necklaces.

The vampires let out shrieks of fury and they transformed into bats within a blink of an eye. They escaped out of the cave within seconds, frightened out of their wits, and even Mr Bat had to go along with them. He threw Miyoung one last glance before going, disappearing into the night.

All the wolves heaved a sigh of relief and slowly turned back to humans. Injured humans.

Chunji crawled over to Miyoung who looked completely on the edge of unconsciousness and laid head in his lap. "Miyoung.." he croaked.

Miyoung blinked at him weakly and smiled. "Chanhee oppa. You saved me." she whispered, like it took too much strength to talk.

Chunji managed to squeeze a smile. "Your Chanhee oppa's really handsome tonight, huh?" he joked weakly.

Miyoung nodded and slowly closed her eyes. "Really handsome. Really handsome today oppa..."

Both of them slipped into unconsciousness and laid there together. They did it, they chased the vampires away, hopefully forever.

It was a tough fight, a freaking tough one. But the Lees and Parks combined their strength and did it together.

Few feet away from Chunji and Miyoung laid the bloody silver knife, stained with Chunji's blood. The evidence of his love, his sacrifice.

 

-----

Hi guys!

I know in kinda slow but I only just knew what the arrow beside the title was. Apparently you guys thought this fic should be featured and clicked on it!!!

Whether or not featured, I'm really happy you guys think so. So big THANK YOU here <3

You guys don't know how happy you make me. :)