Another Lee-Park couple?!

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

*Oh my gosh. This is awkward.* Miyoung thought desperately as she entered the apartment.

She had already bade her parents goodbye at the gate because they weren't allowed into the premises of the newly built apartments for fear that they might actually kill Chunji. She took a step into the house and looked around cautiously.

A sigh of relief escaped her when she didn't see Chunji anywhere around. *Phew.* she thought as she lugged her luggages into the house.

She looked around and was rather impressed with what she saw. The layout of the house was pretty similar to what she saw in Jiyong and Dara's house, but it was much bigger, and perhaps neater knowing what a walking disaster Dara was.

The design was sleek and at the same time homely, like a love nest. Miyoung pulled her luggages with her as she looked around the kitchen and storeroom. She came to the final room which was the bedroom and a lump came into . She swallowed it uncomfortably.

*This is where Lee Chanhee and I will be sleeping.* she thought.

She pushed the door open and barged inside, only to see a toned back of someone. She let out a squeal and turned away immediately, covering her eyes. "EEKK!"

Chunji's eyes widened and he quickly pulled his shirt down, popping his head through the hole. His heart was beating fast and he turned around to see Miyoung muttering prayers under her breath. *What a great timing to come in while I'm changing, Park Miyoung.* he thought.

"You can look now." Chunji told her. "I finished changing already."

Miyoung opened her eyes slowly and peeked through the slits in her fingers. She heaved a large sigh of relief when she saw that he was clothed and looked around their room. It was rather large, but not too empty. There was ample space in the wardrobe and some delicate ornaments here and there.

What scared her was the bed in the middle of the room.

She diverted her gaze from the horrifiying object and looked at Chunji. "What are you doing?"

Chunji shrugged and kicked his luggage to the side of the room. "I already arranged my stuff in the wardrobe." he showed her. "And uhm.. I had time so I helped to clean your side of the wardrobe as well in case your clothes get dirty." he looked on the floor.

Miyoung swallowed. "You...ah...have a lot of clothes." she blurted. She mentally knocked herself on the head. *Babo. That was so awkward!*

The both of them stood there, not knowing what to say. They didn't even know what to feel for each other anymore. One minute they were hating each other like enemies and the next they were mates. This world is seriously contorted.

And the best way to rid of awkwardness is....

"You could have changed in the bathroom or something!" Miyoung blurted. "My eyes are scarred now because of you!"

Chunji raised his brows at her. "Well I'm sorry Park Miyoung but you have a great timing as well." he scoffed. "You could have come in a minute later and or earlier and you just chose to come in when I had my shirt off!"

They glowered at each other angrily, the easy patterns of their bickerings falling into place. "Humphs you're insufferable Lee Chanhee I don't know how I'm supposed to live with you!" Miyoung put her nose in the air.

She stalked to her luggage and got out her fresh change of clothes. "I'm going to bathe. And when I come out, you better have that pillow barricade ready on the bed!" she warned as she disappeared inside.

Chunji kicked at his luggage once more and muttered under his breath. He got out the extra pillows and put a large block in the centre of the bed, shifting it slyly such that his side would have more space. "Insufferable woman." he muttered. "Picking up a fight with me the first thing she does."

He sat down on the bed and thought for a while. A small smile came on his face. "But I guess if she doesn't, we'd still be awkward right now."

 

 

"We must stop this!" one of the riot leaders shouted.

"We must stop this!" the crowd shouted.

"Separate the Lees!"  "Separate the Lees!"

"Separate the Parks!" "Separate the Parks!"

"STOP THIS!" "STOP THIS!"

The school was in chaos when Miyoung and Chunji reached the next day. They had a rather awkward start in the morning when they found themselves hugging each other when they woke up and they had unconsciously thrown the pillow barricade away. It was pure shock when their faces were in front of each other when they awoke, and they immediately scrambled to separate ends of the room.

Of course, they warmed up again with their bickers and now they were alright again. I mean, as alright Chunji and Miyoung can ever be.

They were surprised by the display of displeasure when they arrived at school and the Park and Lee pack wolves rushed towards them, pulling them away from each other immediately.

"Whhaaa?" Chunji blurted in surprise as the wolves pulled him away.

"We're saving you, Chunji!" One guy told him. "It must be a pure torture staying under the same roof as a Park. Especially that Park!"

Chunji scratched his head. "Uh yeah?" he answered uncertainly. He looked around him and everywhere he was surrounded by Lee Pack wolves. "Um where's Teen Top?"

"We don't know, but we have to protect you!" the guy answered loyally. "Protect Chunji from the Parks!" he shouted.

"FROM THE PARKS!" the crowd answered.

"O-okay.." Chunji squeaked, blinking.

 

On the other hand, Miyoung was facing a simliar situation as the Park pack wolves crowded around her protectively. "People, I'm okay can't you see?" she twirled one round. "No need to follow me 24/7."

"No Miyoung." One girl told her. "We have to protect you from Lee Chunji. We have to stop this! There can never be a Park and Lee as mates!"

"THAT'S RIGHT!" the crowd roared.

Miyoung jumped in surprise and nodded, rubbing her arms uncertainly. These wolves are sure protective.

Kyungmi and Gongchan squeezed through the crowd and finally arrived at Miyoung's side. "Miyoung!" Gongchan blurted in relief and almost hugged her. "Thank god we reached you."

"Quite an impossible tast to do that." Miyoung responded, eying the sea of protectors around her.

"Are you okay, Miyoung?" Kyungmi asked. "We haven't even got a chance to talk since the incident yesterday and so many things have changed." she frowned. "And we couldn't contact you the whole of yesterday!"

"Really?" Miyoung dug for her phone. It was flat. "Opps sorry I ran out of battery." she stuck her tongue out.

Gongchan looked Miyoung up and down. "Are you okay, Miyoung? Did that Lee Chanhee do anything to y-" he wanted to ask when another Lee wolf barged through the line of Park wolves protectors and created an uproar.

Miyoung's eyes widened when she saw Changjo squeezing through the crowd and finally running towards them. "Changjo?" she gasped.

Changjo paid her no attention as he stopped in front of Kyungmi. He whipped the bouquet of flowers from behind his back and stuffed it into Kyungmi's hands.

"Hello Kim Kyungmi I'm Changjo if you didn't know by now!" Changjo spoke hurriedly as he wanted to get everything out before those Park wolves managed to get him off the premises.

"I always had my eye on you and for a long time now but I just couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't even talk to you nicely because it would be going against the pack." Changjo sped through his words but Kyungmi caught every one of them. "And now the miracle has happened and Chunji hyung and Miyoung are actually mates. Now that it has happened, it wouldn't matter for another Lee-Park union right?"

Gongchan's eyes widened.

"I like you, Kim Kyungmi." Changjo shouted above the noise. "I might not have experienced the urges for you yet, or the golden eyes, and maybe I'm not even your mate in the end, but I'd like to have a chance with you! Who knows another miracle might happen and God might bless us with another Lee-Park Union!"

Kyungmi blinked, not uttering a word. The thought hasn't even processed in her mind yet.

"I like you Kyungmi!" Changjo yelled as the Park wolves pulled him further. "I really dooooooo~~~" his voice got smoothered into nothing as he was pulled further away.

Kyungmi stared at the space in front of her that Changjo had been standing just moments ago and she slowly reached up to her face. "Kyungmi, are you alright?" Gongchan asked worriedly.

She didn't respond and she pinched herself. Hard.

"Holy Heavens!" she shrieked. "That wasn't a dream?"