Just not you

Strangest Mating Season of the Century

The tons of wolves are out in the fields and gym working out tremendously with hard work put in every ounce of energy used.

They were doing so because the next night would be the Full Moon. The wolves would change from their human form to wolves form, as commonly known, and at that time, their animalistic instincts and desires would be the highest.

The wolves had to work out, or at least the younger ones had to, because they had to control the inner animal they had in them. They very well couldn't rush off to the nearest human settlement and attack some cowardly human and scaring the hell out of them.

They couldn't let the humans know that in this small town where these seemingly normal people lived, we're a bunch of creatures out of the human's imagination. And besides, werewolves come in peace. They don't want to hurt the innocent.

The training was to gain physical strength, and at the same time control of their body do that their instincts won't overwhelm them.

The Teen Top boys were doing their workout as usual, gaining a whole crowd around them that ogled as their muscles were in full view.

Chunji and his gang were currently doing the weights and trying to hold it up as long as possible. As much as it seemed to be training their physical strength only, the real purpose was actually their mental strength. They had to have enough resistance to their animalistic behavioral characteristics.

"I think I c-can't do it a-anymore.." Ricky squeaked as he we lifting the 40kg weights in both arms.

"Come on just a while more!" Niel encouraged as he looked at the stop watch. "Almost ten minutes now!"

Ricky's hands trembled as he tried to keep the weights lifted and he bit hi lip to keep on control. However the acid that had formed while his muscles were at work had strained his entire arm and made it completely unbearable.

After fighting internally for a while, Ricky finally surrendered to fatigue and let go of the weights abruptly, letting them fall just two inches from L.Joe's feet.

L.Joe didn't appear to be shocked. The cool L.Joe doesn't do anything like that, although it may be interesting to you to know that in act he was trembling with fear inside.

"What the hell Ricky." L.Joe grumbled, kicking the weights away from his feet.

Ricky fell tiredly against the bench, his face pale. He looked over at Niel inquiringly. "So how was it, Hyung?"

Niel grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head. "9 minutes 30 seconds."

Ricky's head fell in utter disappointment and regret as he whined about it. Changjo shook his head and chuckled amusedly while CAP howled in laughter.

"Oh man Ricky you're so unfortunate!" he laughed. "Just another thirty seconds more to passing! You'll just have to do it for another ten minutes~"

Ricky slumped in surrender, glaring at the weights as if they were his very undoing.

Chunji shook his head and picked up the weights on the floor easily. He walked over and added another thirty kilograms to each side. The girls that were watching coped and squealed in excitement.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Yes. Show us that his one of the strongest here again." he muttered. "Freaking show off."

Chunji grinned at L.Joe. "Well I have the ability to show off down I?" he turned over to Niel. "Start the timer."

As the timer started, Chunji picked up the total of 140kg weights and held them above his head and looked straight in determination. He may be a play wolf, but when he put his mind on things, he could very well accomplish them.

The seconds ticked away and perspiration rolled down the side of Chunji's face. He kept his gaze focused on one spot on the ground and sang to himself internally. It was one of his strategies to keep focused, but he didn't tell anyone because it sounded retarded.

"Good job Hyung." Niel encouraged. "Keep going. Six minutes passed."

Chunji nodded, continuing to hold the weights up above his head. A few minutes passed on, and Chunji thought he was going to have no problem nailing the ten minutes. In fact, he could very well continue beyond that but he too could get tired.

However at this very instant, his eyes suddenly met with an alluring sight of Miyoung trying the long jump.

Her eyes were focused on the spot far in front of her, the spot she wanted to reach. She closed her eyes for a minute and took a deep breath.

When she opened them, Chunji was surprised to see the determination and strength in them. She ran and picked up her speed, transforming into a blur. She lifted off when she reached the sand and flew across the stretch, landing a whooping three meters away from the starting line.

It may have passed in a few seconds, but Chunji was surprised to find how many details he caught in that mere seconds. The way she squinted slightly when the sand flew around her. The way her hair bobbed about in that bun of hers as she sailed through the air. The way she clenched her fists tight such that her fourth finger dug into her palm.

She looked at her score and smiled, satisfied, giving both Gongchan and Kyungmi a high five each.

Chunji shook his head and closed his eyes. Why was he looking at her right now? He never paid any girls attention when he did his exercises, even being the play wolf he was. He just didn't like being distracted.

And now he was looking at Park Miyoung! Even a slight admiration could be detected as he watched her jump with such swiftness and grace.

A loud thump snapped him out of his daze and he saw that he had dropped the weights in the exact way Ricky had. And it had missed L.Joe's feet by a mere centimeter this time.

L.Joe's face was pale as he barked at Chunji. "WHAT THE HELL???!"

Niel checked his stopwatch and his eyes rounded. "Omo hyung. You failed." he gasped. "9 minutes 59 seconds."

Chunji cursed under his breath. A single second and he could have passed. And all because of that damn Park Miyoung for....jumping so beautifully.

Miyoung and her best friends walked past the Teen Top members to get to the next station and Miyoung too found herself looking at Chunji. The way he looked even hotter now that he had worked out, his skin glimmering with hard worked perspiration, made Miyoung dislike him even more.

She just couldn't resist shoving a criticism in his face. "How did you you, Lee Chanhee?" she peered at the stopwatch. "Omo! You failed by a mere second!"

To be honest, the surprise she felt was genuine because everyone knew Chunji was a strong wolf.

Chunji scowled deeply. *Its all because of you! Why did you have to jump right then!* he thought angrily.

He cooled his expression and raised a brow at her calmly. "Why Park Miyoung, sympathetic?" he sneered. "In fact, I don't even doubt that you'll be able to carry these weights for twenty minutes. I mean, you're the PERFECT Park Miyoung."

Miyoung pinked. She squirmed uncomfortably as Chunji threw her these sarcastic comments. And also, she didn't like being referred to perfect because she knew she was far from it.

"What do you want, Lee Chanhee?" she hissed.

Chunji shrugged and looked at her, the fire fueling his hatred for her burning slightly stronger. He was the son of the Lee Leader, he had standards.

In fact, the thing that fueled this hatred was his anger that he even set his eyes on Miyoung for a second.

"Nothing really," Chunji looked at her. "Just that guys don't really like a girl that's more capable then them."

Miyoung rolled her eyes. "They have to accept it then."

Chunji walked past her and his shoulder brushed hers. "And besides, I wouldn't mind anyone for my mate, Park Miyoung."

"Just not you."