Torture

Strangest Mating Season of the Century


In no time, Miyoung and Chunji were tied up in ropes and thrown to the back of the cave. The vampires snickered and waited around for their next prey. One of them used a camera to capture a video of Miyoung and Chunji captured, and it was promptly sent away.

"Now we can lure their parents here." Small eyed leader smirked. "This is wonderful."

Chunji bit his lip and felt dread spread all around him. He had no doubt that their parents would rush here the moment they got the message, and it was futile, no matter how they would try to save their children, they would never have expected their captors to be vampires.

Miyoung scanned the seven of the vampires, wondering if there was any way to escape them. Not by power, not by strength and definitely not speed. But perhaps wits would come into play.

The first one would defintely be the small eyed leader vamp. He wasn't the tallest but he had an air of strength and power radiating from within him.

The second vampire would be the one that had led Miyoung and Chunji into this trap. He looked so skinny and had a gorgeous face like a girl. Somehow, Miyoung didn't think that this one was the bat that had led her away to safety the other time. Miyoung decided to name him beauty vamp.

She looked over to the other vampires and tried to figure out who it was that had saved her the other time. She wasn't certain that bat had been a vampire, but the way things were turning out right then, there was a high possibility that the bat was one of the vampires right here, or they wouldn't have known of her special friendship with the bat.

One of the vampires leaned against the wall and watched the whole incident coolly. He never smiled, he never frowned. There didn't seem to be a single tinge of emotion in his face. Cool vamp looked in Miyoung's direction and she instantly whipped her gaze away.

She found herself looking at tall vamp, the tallest vamp out of the seven. She looked over to the side and saw y vamp, since he had the lowest deep V cut in his shirt. He caught Miyoung looking and threw a heart shape at her.

Miyoung rolled her eyes and looked at the other two vampires left. One of them had somewhat of a donkey face while the other one was plain quiet. Miyoung frowned and bit her lip. Just which one of them was the bat that had saved her the other time?

"They sure are taking a long time to come here isn't it?" y Vamp drawled. "Stupid slow werewolves."

Chunji let out a growl from the back of his throat and Miyoung feel his muscles tightening. She looked over at him and he sent her an assuring look. If they were going to die in these vampires' hands, he was going to do it with a fight.

"What good will you have, killing us off?" Chunji asked bravely. "If you kill all the werewolves, what good will that be?"

Small Eyed Leader looked at Chunji. "Good question from the soon-to-be-dead future leader Lee Chunji." he smirked. "We want you, all of you dead. Your land is more valuable than you think. Your forest has great bounds of animals. Under your land there are limitless types of precious golds and jewels. We want that. You werewolves don't deserve such treasure in your hands."

"Not only that hyung," Donkey Vamp grinned. "Remember how we planned to let humans come stay here as well? Free buffet of meals everyday!" he clapped.

"You guys are despicable." Miyoung spat, frowning.

Quiet vamp looked at her while Beauty Vamp harrumphed. "It isn't anythhing you can do about it little one!" he grinned. "Wow I'm drooling when I think of the humans available for feasting then!"

Miyoung and Chunji looked at each other in despair. If they succeed, not only do the werewolf civilization face extinction, the humans living on the earth may get hurt as well. It was horrible.

 

 

Things got even more horrible because soon after, the four parents arrived in unison at the scene. They didn't even think to call for back up or anything of the likes, and they just appeared out of worry and anxiety.

Mrs Park was the first one to spot the vampires and she let out a shriek. "What the-"

The vampires moved quickly like seven whirlwinds and they moved to capture the leaders of the packs. y Vamp had his hands on Mrs Lee while Mr Lee was being pushed around by Quiet Vamp and Tall Vamp.

They pushed the pack leaders and tied their hands in ropes, dumping them roughly beside Miyoung and Chunji. "Umma!" Miyoung called out worriedly when her mother landed on a sharp rock. "I'm fine!" Mrs Park winced. She looked over to her daughter worriedly. "How about you, Miyoung? You okay?"

Miyoung nodded. Chunji let his gaze sweep over the four elders and he sighed, seeing that they weren't physically harmed.

Small Eyed Leader sauntered over and looked at the six of them as if he was looking for at his array of trophies. He smirked smugly and clapped his hands. "Wonderful. You werewolves are as stupid as I thought. Freaking sentimental crap." he spat.

Mrs Park stiffened, angry.

"We are going to take down your entire werewolf community." Small eyed Leader announced. "But before the big finale, why not have some fun to ourselves first?" he snickered.

He looked over to the rest of the vampires and cocked his head. "Have fun, Infinite."

There came a cackling of laughter as the vampires closed in, surrounded the group of werewolves. Miyoung shivered in fright and she leaned nearer to Chunji, to which whom he wished he could hug her and give her warmth but even that he couldn't, with his tied hands.

"Which one should we have fun with first?" Tall Vamp tapped his chin. He elbowed Cool Vamp. "What do you think?"

Cool Vamp met all the eyes of the werewolves calmly. "Doesn't matter which one, as long as there's shrieks of agony." he said quietly, but his words were like knives, cutting the still night air.

"Then lets have some fun with Mrs Park first, shall we?" Donkey Vamp asked, laughing in his horrendous sounding laugh. He pulled Mrs Park over despite the werewolves' protest, and dumped her on the ground like she was a sack of potato.

"I prepared this," y Vamp smirked and reached into his coat. He pulled out a set of silver cutlery and all the werewolves stiffened. "Oh my god." Miyoung whispered in fear. Silver was lethal to werewolves, just like how garlic was to Vampires.

Mrs Park's eyes widened and she gaped at the dangling silver ware on top of her head and gulped. "Don't you dare do anything to her!" Mr Park barked, agitated.

"Wish hard enough and maybe that will come true, Park wolf!" Beauty Vamp snickered. He made a face. "Omo I forgot. We aren't fairies. We're Vampires. No wish coming true for you~"

Donkey Vamp took a silver fork from y Vamp and he sauntered over to Mrs Park. She trembled wildly and swallowed, squeezing her eyes shut anticipating the pain. And when it came, it was a lot more awful than she expected.

The pained howl that echoed through the cave when Donkey Vamp "casually" dropped the fork on Mrs Park's thigh. The silver burned in her skin as the fork rolled off her, leaving a stretch of pained raw skin.

"Stop it!" Miyoung shrieked, tears rolling down her eyes. "STOP IT!!"

All eyes turned to her and Small Eyed Leader raised a brow. "Stop." he commanded. Donkey Vamp stood down and grabbed the fork. Small Eyed Leader turned to look at Miyoung and a smirk crept onto his face. "It's her turn." he pointed.

Chunji's eyes widened and he froze. "No." he whispered. "NO!"

The vampires made Quiet Vamp do the job this time. Quiet Vamp pulled Miyoung and dumped her on the ground as Donkey Vamp did to her mother. He raised the silver spoon and contemplated where to drop it. Miyoung squeezed her eyes shut and felt the cold metal falling onto her wrist.

She screamed.

Chunji felt a tear running down his cheeks as he watched her suffer in pain. The pain was horrible. Although the silver only came in contact with her wrist, it was like her whole body, her entire vein system, was poisoned and writhing in the suffering. The metal left a permanent scar on her wrist, since it came into contact with her skin for a much longer time than the fork did with Mrs Park.

Miyoung crumpled onto the ground and cried. She felt like dying just to end the whole torture.

Quiet Vamp got the spoon from the ground and handed it back to y Vamp. "Good job guys." Small eyed leader nodded. "Now it's time for the second part of the plan."